Lady Gaga Gets Her Butt Pinched By Boyfriend Taylor Kinney in NYC!

Lady Gaga Gets Her Butt Pinched By Boyfriend Taylor Kinney in NYC!

Lady Gaga rocks plaid while carrying her pet pooch outside her apartment on Tuesday (May 13) in New York City.

A few moments later, the 28-year-old entertainer’s boyfriend Taylor Kinney was spotted pinching her butt.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

“I am playing Madison Square Garden tonight! It’s my hometown arena, and I couldn’t feel more grateful and proud to be back! 🙏👯💗 I love NY,” Gaga tweeted earlier in the day.

In case you didn’t know, Gaga kicked off her artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour last weekend in Fla.

10+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga getting pinched by Taylor Kinney

lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 01
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 02
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 03
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 04
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 05
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 06
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 07
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 08
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 09
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 10
lady gaga butt pinched by taylor kinney 11

ABC

he looks so down to earth and normal how he could up being this freak bf is beyond me.

She does not seem like a rational person how come they ended up being a couple

Both are GORGEOUS!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/13/2014 at 10:43 pm

@Why??:

I am sure she is a normal person at home. From some of her interviews, she sounds very down to earth. She is an entertainer. It’s her job to keep her fans interest in her music and her persona. That’s why she puts on different outfits every time you see her.

that’s how they do.

well…me im looking at that bodyguard in suit and tie..lol

Ashley Cole @ 05/13/2014 at 11:33 pm

He is dang hot and down to earth, it ain’t funny. Lucky girl.

Kerry Louise @ 05/13/2014 at 11:43 pm

She is a complete fraud. Her whole act is copied from others. What a disgraceful cheat.

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
////
This is what I do,,,,,,,,,
=======================================
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> slamwork.com
=======================================
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO AND HELP………………

GAGA The GREAT !! I just saw Gaga’s The ARTRAVE, ARTPOP BALL WORLD TOUR in concert on Monday, May 12, 2014 and it was a great show. Gaga song LIVE and danced her butt off. Her vocals are amazing. She proves there is no excuse to lipsync. Shame on you other popstars for not singing live. She performed the song Born This Way on piano and singing live and she killed it. I had front row seats and saw everything. These pictures do Gaga no justice. It is true when they say the camera adds 10 pounds on you because Gaga is so tiny and she has a killer body in real life. The ARTPOP album is amazing live. The songs came to life. It was a big party that no one wanted to be over. Gaga is the new Queen of Pop. I am so happy that I got to see her live. It was a magical night.

NickyAngel @ 05/14/2014 at 4:18 am

He can pinch my butt anytime (lol)

santamarivargas @ 05/14/2014 at 1:52 pm

I just love these two together, they are so opposite, they fit.

Pinchme... @ 05/14/2014 at 3:37 pm

@NickyAngel: I agree. Taylor can pinch my butt and more (if he wanted ) anytime he desires, LOL!!!!!

Pinchme... @ 05/14/2014 at 3:39 pm

There is just one tiny little thing to make Taylor just perfect. How come he has not fixed the gap on his teeth??? I mean he will look even hotter without it. Make it go away the gap plizz Taylor, cause that is the only imperfection I see, and no that is not a sexy atribute if someone thinks that

Why the heck do people think they Know pop stars? How does anyone know she’s a ‘freak’? Maybe she likes laid-back surfers and bikers (i.e. him). And as for his ‘imperfection’ – he would be sooo boring without his gap. It’s very sexy. So there!