Keira Knightley Says She's Often Mistaken for Natalie Portman & 'Feels Quite Sorry For Her'

Natalie Portman wears her gorgeous evening wear at the closing and award ceremony for the 2014 Shanghai International Film Festival held at the Shanghai Grand Theatre on Sunday (June 22) in Shanghai, China.

The 33-year-old actress also attended a press conference earlier in the day while in town.

Keira Knightley recently appeared on The Graham Norton Show, where she said she is often mistaken for Natalie!

Natalie Portman I get a lot, and I get chased through airports,” Keira shared. “I feel quite sorry for her because she must get chased a lot because it’s happened like five times where someone’s been like, Natalie! Natalie! Natalie!’ And I’ll sign and take a picture as Natalie.”

FYI: Natalie is wearing head-to-toe Dior with a Richard Mille watch at both events.

10+ pictures inside of Natalie Portman at the film festival…

keira knightley often gets mistaken for natalie portman 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

natalie is a midget with a nose job. and a “pretend” ballerina dancing to get an oscar. she’s willing to do anything for fame.

CarrieFromBelgium @ 06/22/2014 at 8:32 pm

@James: you can wrote the same stuff on JLaw

Kiera was Nathalie Portman’s stunt in one of StarWars movies

She really likes that watch

I’ve gotten them confused in the past, but if you’re having trouble telling them apart, just look for Natalie’s obvious beauty marks/moles on her face (I believe she has one of each side). Both beautiful and talented actresses.

Gaby Souza @ 06/22/2014 at 9:20 pm

I thought I was the only one who think they look just the same! Love them both!

Hollywood @ 06/22/2014 at 9:41 pm

natalie did have a nose job, but her face expressions are still weird. maybe she could grow a couple of inches. she’s so ugly in person.

not shocking news since keira played one of Natalie’s (Padme’s) handmaidens in star wars who played as a decoy to when Padme was Queen Amidala. :)

Idk why she feels bad for Natalie Portman when she’s the one that’s BEEN hounded by the paparazzi since she was 19. I’ve hardly heard of Natalie being stalked around.

Keira is much physically and intellectually superior to natalie. There is no comparison. Its like comparing a goddess to a mortal.

I’ll take Keira, preferably nightly

Amy Lee Christian @ 06/22/2014 at 11:41 pm

Natalie Hershlag is a Zionist. She sends her money to Israel to buy Helicopters and cluster bombs to kill Palestinian Women and Children.

Ders a scene in thor 2 n nat is hopping on her two short legs. It was comical man. Dats why she cant do fashion

Keira has STYLE

Natalie plays it safe in the media. Keira says it the way it is. I think thats why public opinion with natalie is more favorable than that of keira. These actresses have a choice to play it politically correct or see their careers suffer a bit, which keira may be facing. She is not concerned with being likable.

@Amy Lee Christian: Americas support for israel is destroying our country

I don’t mind them both but they’re both boring and have serious jaw issues…in the sense that their jaws are more active than their actual acting skills in movies. Keira especially…

@Boring: Knightley has perfect facial mathematics. Her bee-sting lips and exquisite jawline always induce a powerful erection with me. Why do women always bodysnark with her? I dont get it.

I like them both. They earned their spot, worked hard and got there.

@Jake: LOL what a pun xD

I personally think Natalie Portman is more beautiful. She’s SO stunning imo. But I like Keira, there’s something attractive about her.

Armstrong @ 06/23/2014 at 4:53 am

Keira. I like british.

@James: Im sick of jew hollywood too and thats why portman and jen lawrence get all the breaks and promotion while other gentile actresses struggle.
Keiras awesome because she made it big without whoring herself out to producers and without help from being jewish. Props to her

@lulz: Jennifer isn’t Jewish.

CALIFORNIALAND @ 06/23/2014 at 7:38 am

@Anon123: Jlaw and Knightley are both jewish brits. Strings pulled by mao. Who are you trying to kid.

Third eye blind @ 06/23/2014 at 8:07 am

@CALIFORNIALAND: Bullsh!t. Keira doesnt have a drop of joo blood in her, you trippin

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All