Nina Dobrev Gets Support from BFF Julianne Hough at 'Let's Be Cops' Premiere!

Nina Dobrev Gets Support from BFF Julianne Hough at 'Let's Be Cops' Premiere!

Nina Dobrev walks the red carpet at the premiere of her new movie Let’s Be Cops on Thursday evening (August 7) at the ArcLight in Hollywood.

The 25-year-old actress was joined at the premiere by her BFF Julianne Hough, who was there to show her support for her pal.

“#letsbecops premiere RIGHT NOW. #ladiesnight @riawnacapri @juleshough,” Nina tweeted while on the way to the event with Julianne and their pal Riawna Capri.

Make sure to check out Let’s Be Cops when it hits theaters on August 15!

FYI: Nina is wearing a Zuhair Murad dress, Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and clutch, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. Julianne is wearing a Sydney Evan necklace.

20+ pictures inside of Nina Dobrev and Julianne Hough on the red carpet…

nina dobrev julianne hough lets be cops premiere 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I’m disappointed, I thought she would shirtless at the premiere like she is in the movie. I waited the whole night, what a bummer, just a short sleeveless dress, too much clothe.
Come on Nina, I’ll watch the movie for the naked boobs, the movie was advertised with Nina’s titties and now in the premiere she covers them up? Not cool Nina, show your stuff, what else anyone would be interested.

does she show her titties in the movie?

shipperjunkie @ 08/08/2014 at 1:00 am

what happened to nina’s boobs? she had such a nice par and now it’s flat and withered, is that because she is not using a bra? It’s all fake, just like her eyelashes and golden hair extensions

delenasanarchy @ 08/08/2014 at 1:01 am

I hate julianne, this was supposed to be about Nina but Nina the star of the movie had to share the article with Julianne Nobody Hough.

delenaftdobrev @ 08/08/2014 at 1:04 am

the movie looks awful but at least nina will have work after tvd ends, she will be famous for accept show her breasts on camera for half pay, so there will be a lot of jobs like “this” for her when tvd ends. Paul Wesley is the only one that can act. Nina should date Paul. at least he would teach her some acting

pinksmans @ 08/08/2014 at 1:08 am

I’m so glad Nina is dating Julianne. She tried to cover it up pretending to date super gay Derek, but now no need to hide anymore, it’s a modern world. Nina could date some woman more beautiful because she looks too good for Julianne. And everybody talks how Julianne’s p*ssy smells awful but maybe nina just doesn’t go down on her.

felicitysmoak @ 08/08/2014 at 1:12 am

ew this kind of comedy that objectify women and put them in a place of brainless eyecandy that serves only to wipe tables or show her boobs is despicable. I know you wanna be a movie star nina but have some self respect

ipromisedelena Aneta @ 08/08/2014 at 1:19 am

No Nina not these shoes omg her shoes are always so ugly, you could do better baby girl

Anya thefictionalyst @ 08/08/2014 at 1:23 am

I’m so sad Ben McKenzie didn’t show up to see his girlfriend at her premiere. I know for a fact that Nina is dating him but she won’t tell because the fandom will hate her and she is too comfortable just watching Ian getting hate for moving on after she dumped him

ShipperJunkie @ 08/08/2014 at 1:24 am

ugly beatch

Nina please for the love of God get rid of this blond hair, it’s awful. I only say this because I love you, you look like a hooker like this

Arrgghhhh shes so stunning love me sone nina

show your titties nina

Sure she will get more movie roles once TVD ends.

Nina is lovely like always..sorrry but I can’t stand Julianne..this little attention b****

I am sorry but Jules is one of the most loyal people going around. She is friend, and let me tell you nina has needed that. I hate how girls get picked apart and hell yes it is hot seeing 2friends support their girlfriends. I hate girls who cling to guys and can’t have girl time. You both are stunning girls. “Never ever forget the people who are ther for you when you are low”. Derek also is amazing, the whole family rocks. And you can’t get much hotter than Julianne either, anyone who says differently is a hater. And I hate haters.

YES, NINA AND JULIANNE IS LESBIAN

All nina needs now is a steady hot boyfriend so the fandom can move on once and for all. But seriously I think even if she stays single that is also very hot. But just remember nina okay hard to get or you’ll be easy to forget. Let the guys chase and call u first. A strong beautiful woman is never desperate. By the way her friend and her look hot. Couple? I love hot girls together.

YES,NINA AND JULIANNE IS LESBIAN

show your boobs nina, only way to make a movie. This one wouldn’ t be different

I just wish she would be friendly with Ian. Mature people, who I am certain at one point in their lives loved each other, shared many memories and life events with each other, how can u both act like u hate each other. Someone be the bigger person, remember that you were friends before all this, and start going grown people who can be nice to each other. Friendship is all I am asking for, be the bigger people. Who knows what could happen tomorrow, you could die in an accident (touch wood this never happens) but I am using this extreme measure to say , being kind to each other after all you have been through must be somewhere deep down. So support each other’s present and encourage each other’s futures. Being there when you would rather be anywhere else.

Nina is amazig and you people are so invidios!

Fake eyelashes and extentions again, ugh and the make up is just horrible. Nina is just hideous these days. She can’t even dress classy for a Movie Premier. Boobs ahoi!! Oo

Nina looks absolutely stunning as always and Jules too. I love how Jules stayed loyal to Nina no matter what. Jules was there for Nina when she needed a friend the most and she still supports Nina the same way. I love their friendship and its rare in Hollywood whether you guys love it or not.

@ pinksmans and Aneeeee
Ever heard of a thing called friendship? Certainly not you poor sad souls.

@other Ians stans
Have you seen Ian new staged pap pics with Nicky? ***** is getting bald and has already a wrnkled face. Worry about him. I will if I am his fan.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All