- Bobby Brown and Pat Houston have been appointed co-guardians of Bobbi Kristina- Radar
- Prince Charles says Princess Charlotte will look after him when he is old- US Weekly
- Here are five things you didn’t know about Clueless- Huffington Post
- Johnny Carson‘s second wife Joanne has passed away at the age of 84- TMZ
- Bridget Mendler‘s show Undateable has been renewed- Just Jared Jr
- Joss Whedon has quit Twitter?- Lainey Gossip
- Find out which movie dominated the box office on Friday- The Hollywood Reporter
- The Frankenstein Code has been picked up by Fox- J-14
Bobbi Kristina Brown News, Pictures, and Videos
“Bobbi Kristina’s condition has changed since moving from Emory University Hospital and there has been improvement. Doctors have indicated that she will have a long life,” lawyer Christopher Brown said in a statement. “However, Bobbi Kristina is presently embarking on a rehabilitation process and the quality of her life will not be known for years to come.”
Bobby‘s wife Alicia Etheredge-Brown also released a statement on the matter.
“My husband made an attempt to correct the negative comments he must endure on a daily basis from both family and the public regarding his daughter’s medical condition,” she said. “He is encouraged by the steps that Bobbi Kristina has made since her hospitalization on January 31, 2015. She has made it out of ICU, opened her eyes, and started a rehabilitation that will be long and hard. We will hold on to all the blessings GOD gives us to help her at this time and we look forward to her having a relationship with her unborn sister as our family grows in love and faith. I just wish my husband could deal with this most painful and difficult time with people surrounding him who fully support and pray for Bobbi Kristina’s recovery and only her recovery. Life is the most precious thing that we all have.”
In a simple statement, Bobby himself added, “We thank everyone that supports Bobbi Kristina and God is hearing our prayers.”
Whitney Houston‘s family is denying that Bobbi is awake and that there is just “minimal” reaction, like an eye blink.
“She’s in the exact same condition she was in when she went into the facility,” the family told TMZ.
Bobby made his announcement during a concert on Saturday night and said that Bobbi is awake and watching him. We hope that day does come soon!
“Bobbi is awake. She’s watching me,” the 46-year-old singer shared to the crowd on Saturday (April 18). Watch the video below.
After Bobby shared the news, he was greeted with loud cheers from the crowd.
In case you weren’t aware, Bobbi Kristina has been placed in a medically-induced coma for over two months since she was found unconscious in her bathtub in late January this year.
Bobby Brown – Concert Video
“She’s the same,” Cissy, mother to the late Whitney Houston, said of her 22-year-old granddaughter. “We’ve moved her to a place for rehabilitation. And you know, still not a great deal of hope. [We're] still praying.”
“I don’t pray like that. I give it to God one time, because I know he’s able,” Cissy added. “And I cannot change a thing. I’m asking everybody: ‘Just pray to the Lord who we know CAN do something about it.’”
“If he works a miracle, thank God,” Cissy added. “If it happens the other way, I’m alright.”
Cissy Houston Breaks Silence on Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Bobbi Kristina Brown reportedly shows no improvement since being moved to a different facility – Radar
- Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart are defending their movie – Gossip Cop
- Who is “A” on Pretty Little Liars? – Just Jared Jr
- Ryan Reynolds can’t believe Deadpool is being made – Huffington Post
- Eva Mendes also doesn’t like jeans – DListed
- Bella Thorne flaunts her bikini body – Hollywood Tuna
- Lots of celebs helped out James Corden last night – Towleroad
- Into the Woods, starring Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, James Corden, Johnny Depp, and more, tells the story of a baker (Corden) and his wife (Blunt) who are childless due to the curse from an evil, but intriguing witch (Streep). Three days before the rise of a blue moon, they venture into the forest to find the ingredients that will reverse the spell and restore the witch’s beauty: a milk-white cow, hair as yellow as corn, a blood-red cape, and a slipper of gold. During their journey, they meet Cinderella (Anna Kendrick), Little Red Riding Hood (Lilly Crawford), Rapunzel (MacKenzie Mauzy) and Jack (Daniel Huttlestone), each one on an individual quest to fulfill a wish. The revamp of the hit Stephen Sondheim musical boasts an all-star cast and an all-star score. It really is a must-watch!
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, starring Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, and more, follows Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) as he sacrifices friendship and honor in seeking the Arkenstone, despite Smaug’s fiery wrath and desperate attempts by the Hobbit Bilbo (Freeman) to make him see reason. Meanwhile, Sauron sends legions of Orcs in a sneak attack upon the Lonely Mountain. As the fate of Middle Earth hangs in the balance, the races of Men, Elves and Dwarves must decide whether to unite and prevail — or all die.
- Unbroken, starring Jack O’Connell and directed by Angelina Jolie, is about Olympian Louis Zamperini who spends a harrowing 47 days in a raft with two fellow crewmen before he’s caught by the Japanese navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp.
DVD & Blu-rays Released Today
However, it is unknown exactly when the 21-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston was transferred to the rehabilitation center.
Bobbi spent almost two months at Emory hospital, where she has remained in a medically-induced coma after being found face down in her bathtub at the end of January.