TomKat Kick Off Super Bowl Party

TomKat Kick Off Super Bowl Party

Power couple Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise enjoyed the backstage view of Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez performing a duet on the Pontiac Garage Stage. The concert was held at the Ocean Drive/Market America Super Bowl XLI party earlier tonight in the South Beach section of Miami Beach, Florida.

Don’t miss TV special In Style Celebrity Weddings, which airs tomorrow @ 10PM ET/PT on ABC. Tom and Katie will be giving the world a special peek at their underreported nuptials! You’ll also get sneak peeks behind the weddings of Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley, Supermodel Niki Taylor and Burney Lamar, Rascal Flatts’ Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon, Ali Landry and Alejandro Monteverde, and Sean Patrick Thomas and Aonika Laurent.

tom cruise katie holmes super bowl party 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I love this couple. I hope people will stop trying to tear them down. Let them enjoy their new marriage and baby.

I love Tom he is so cute and sweet.
I hope he is ok with all the bashing he got from media fiction.

he looks good! he lost some weight too :)

Love them! Love them! Love them! Tom does looks good- FINALLY! They look so much in love. The media should get off their back- they didn’t do anything wrong to anyone.

I don’t know….SIGH…
They look unnatural!

When did Katie become a middle aged woman? Look at that get up

gingeranny @ 02/04/2007 at 7:57 am

Strange, they started to look like twins.

Sandbitch @ 02/04/2007 at 8:32 am

Same! Madly in love, with himself.

he lost the weight already, loving the hair cut. they look cute.

Sandbitch @ 02/04/2007 at 8:35 am

Maybe he dumped Nic because he didn’t want kids with ginger hair.

I use to like TomKat but not anymore.

I saw Batman Returns. Katie’s role was minimal, and I don’t think she is that talented to be a ‘real’ movie star.

She is like a little puppet for Tom Cruise. Looks like she can’t think and talk for herself.

Anyways, wishing them the very best.

Suri is cute. God Bless her.

They are fame seekers who will miss no chance to thrust themselves in the spotlight. She used to be someone I had respect for. Now she is a womb for hire, guess Tom was the highest bidder.

She looks old for her age. I know marriage is hard work but it shouldn’t age you. I don’t like them but wish them well. Altho, it will not be a surprise when the divorce comes around.

HelloMaurie @ 02/04/2007 at 9:47 am

I am officially firing her stylist and sending her back to work for Barbara Bush.

anonymous @ 02/04/2007 at 9:51 am

It must be so amazing for Katie to be able to have such good “friends” who will watch Suri at the drop of a hat so and Tom can have a romantic evening out in Miami with her mother-in-law (pictured in last picture).

Original Hot Mess @ 02/04/2007 at 9:55 am

I don’t love them. They look happy and I won’t judge on their relationship or the cult they belong to but I will snark on looks and he is really aging badly, while she is getting better looking.

They look happy, artificially maybe, but what do I care? Surie’s cute.
Katie knows that her ass is getting as much out of this as Tom. Actually, even more. Tom is murdering his rep, while she’s only getting more visible. She knows that her ass wouldn’t have even been there if she’d not been married to Tom. ‘Cause like it or not, Tom is an A-lister. Katie? Dawson’s Creek, Pieces of April, Batman Begins (I loved that movie, but she was the weakest link). Not impressive. Y’all know where Cruise is at.

Never count Tom out…

Another famewhore opportunity, I see–and Katie borrowed her mother-in-law’s clothes. How sweet. I’d feel sorry for poor Suri, but she’s only going to grow up to be another wacky Scientologist, so what can you do?

#13–
I agree totally about firing her stylist. That woman cannot dress herself. No matter what she is in it looks ill fitting or somehow just wrong. I can’t figure it out. She has a decent body, but she certainly can’t wear clothes. It is like she or Tom wants her to be the style icon Nicole Kidman was and often still is. It just goes to show that all the money in the world can’t buy fashion sense and class.

patsy stone @ 02/04/2007 at 11:10 am

UGH. She’s so young and she dresses so matronly. And she’s had s few nips and tucks to her face, as young as she is–you can tell. He’s a gay troll. Don’t pretend that this is anything more than a “marriage” of convenience.

Katie is showing herself to be more glamourous by the week while Tom looks like he’s trying to make himself look younger to keep up with her!!

Nicole more beautiful than me

She looks absolutely lovely. He knows how to live a wealthy live and does it well and beautifully. She looks very graceful on her part.

#16
I know Tom considers himself an A-Lister, but I think with the public he is rapidly losing ground on all fronts–personally and professionally. It doesn’t help that he is trying to look 20 again. This man is over 40 and the hair he is wearing looks dreadful on him. His weight gain accentuates his big nose and other facial flaws and with the long Beatle-esque hair–he looks ridiculous. The public is seeing an aging actor that is not aging gracefully either physically or as an actor. If he could be more like a Clint Eastwood or Jack Nicholson and say “Hey I’m getting older, use it and the experience that comes with age” instead of trying to look younger he’d be more respected. You can tell he has lost a lot of power because the gossip columnists and legitimate news sources have crucified him in the past and when he was at his height (haha) that never would have been allowed to happen. I cannot stand either one of them anymore. She looks like an Amish stepford wife in that get up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All