Pax Plays by the Pool with Angelina

Pax Plays by the Pool with Angelina

PAX SIGHTING!

New mom Angelina Jolie and 3-year-old son Pax Thien Jole were reportedly spotted relaxing by the Park Hyatt Hotel pool in Ho Chi Minh City last Saturday, March 17. (It could actually be the translator Angelina hired and/or maybe the boy isn’t even Pax. The pictures are small, so it’s hard to tell.)

Earlier, Angelina was seen carrying Pax into the hotel with her security officer Mickey Brett right beside them.

At that time, the adoption process was complete and Angelina was expected to meet with U.S. Embassy officials to apply for a visa for Pax.

For a more thumbs of Angelina and Pax playing by the pool, CLICK HERE! The link isn’t working, you guys overwhelmed their servers!

1,266 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All
Guillermo @ 03/24/2007 at 8:34 am

Do we care ? Hmmm. We don’t.

JJ NOTE: Hmmm, yes we do.

link doesnt work

Thanks Jared,but I can’t see the photos.Can you bring them here?

Angie, you’re the best woman in the world.

Thank you Jared, photos aren’t showing. Happy Birthday again!

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/24/2007 at 8:43 am

same here….

To Toronto Fans: @ 03/24/2007 at 8:43 am

Am I the third?

I guess too many people are trying to connect with the eastnews site and that’s why there is a problem.I hope that soon we’ll be able to see the photos.

A happy mom!

I love Angie more and more, she is so beautiful.
We see not smiling most of the time because of the papz.

JoliePitt @ 03/24/2007 at 8:47 am

Morning BAMPZS fans! New thread. Thank you JJ.

Your bday today. Happy Birthday JJ :) Have fun celebrating!

happy birthday JJ!
I mean – we see her not smiling most of the time because of the papz.
Look at the photo, she is very happy.

JoliePitt @ 03/24/2007 at 8:49 am

Sheri, how are you this morning? I had a good dinner and only had two mango martinis last night. I didn’t feel like drinking and just wanted to chill at the lounge. It was relaxing though. I got home close to 2 am and went straight to bed.

Angie is amazing women shes wonderful but i cant see the pics jj can you put the pics on this thread

Happy Birthday again JJ. Wishing you the best!

awaits moderation…..

Original Curious @ 03/24/2007 at 8:57 am

Hey Jared! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for all you do to bring us the latest, best Jolie-Pitt news! I hope you have wonderful celebrations all weekend

Morning JoliePitt! Ok then on of those was for me! LOL hey I killed a bottle of Pinot last night so keep that martini! I’m not myself. Do you have Susies email? If so ask her to forward yours to me if thats ok? Or I’ll ask jared to send mine to you. Enjoy your day, I’ll be off and on until this evening,maybe late afternoon.

That pic is of Angie at the sharktale’s premiere with will smith

JoliePitt just asked Jared to forward you my email!

How does everyone know it is JJ’s BDAY? if so.. Happy Birthday Jared!

Happy Birthday, Jared. Have a great one and don’t party to hard. LOL

Yesterday was my B-Day — so it’s nice to see another Aries on the blog!

so jared and Perez have the same birthday?

bwahaahha..the same birthday!

Alexanderina @ 03/24/2007 at 9:09 am

Morning Jared and thanks for the new thread and pictures

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY. YOU ARE THE BEST