Nicole Richie's Revolving Door of Fashion

Nicole Richie's Revolving Door of Fashion

Nicole Richie walks through the revolving door of fashion, banging out lots of different looks while out and about in New York City on Thursday and Friday.

The socialite dropped by ABC Studios for a taping of Live with Regis and Kelly! to promote the fifth season ofThe Simple Life sans BFF co-star Paris Hilton, who’s reportedly headed back to prison. Maybe… depending on the appeals court.

Watch Nicole‘s appearance on Regis below!

Nicole RichieLive with Regis and Kelly!, 6/8

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The Simple Life ain’t that simple anymore now is it?

LOL! Oh Jared… Reading this post after having read those sweet Paris-back-in-jail posts, my boner is now gone. Way to ruin my hard-on!!!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/08/2007 at 4:19 pm

Damn her kneecaps look like they about to pop off.

I wish she gain some wgt but still love her!

YepYepYep @ 06/08/2007 at 4:31 pm

Nicole must be scared about her own possible prison time now that Paris is back in the slammer! I hope they nail her good too and Lindsay L. as well. These spoilt and irresponsible brats, deserve to learn a lesson and that they are not above the law.

angelinammm @ 06/08/2007 at 4:58 pm

richie you’re next

Thanks so much for this Jared :)
i almost wanted to call in sick at work just to catch this…

love Nicole. she is the cutest!

Nicole was driving on the wrong side of the freeway at night.

She is lucky to be alive. I hope they at least take away her driver’s license for a few years.

jared do you have more of the first pic.
the one where she is in a white top and jean shorts.
I think she the guy behind her is Joel’s brother. John Madden (?) can’t really tell, but looks like him alot from what i can see. i saw him in the letterman tmz video too.

Also Nicole dresses like Kate Moss.

Did anyone see her laughing it up on Letterman? about her DUI?

What a *****.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/08/2007 at 6:26 pm

Teenage mutant crack~who`re ninja bird.

Damn that AIDS is keeping her nonexistent-ass.

Alexandria @ 06/08/2007 at 6:47 pm

She pretty much just ripped off Kate Moss’ style. Original. Two of those outfits match EXACT

a realist @ 06/08/2007 at 8:30 pm

Why is this skeletor appearing on talk shows. Why is she a celebrity?

I will be glad when they take her narrow ass to the slammer. She is another who thumbs her nose at the law.

Dumbass broad, dui going the wrong way on the freeway. She has multiple offenses too, they better lock her narrow ass up.

Gabriella @ 06/08/2007 at 8:44 pm

Nicole is one of my favorite people.Im sure she will take her punishment whatever it is she knows she was wrong.

Thanks for the clip.
I didn’t even know she was supposed to be on.

i love her
she is perfection! :)
So beautiful

Nicole is a young fashion diva.I love her sense of style.She gets it right more than half the time.I adore her.Oh Hi Fug.Stay nice.

Like Paris I can’t stand this wrinkly skinny ***** either. Is she expecting, if so I believe she got pregnant to avoid jail. What happened did Joel bail on her?

nick is cool @ 06/09/2007 at 2:00 am

Nicks the best,love her…and..If I can’t stand someone>I go sit down somewhere…Nick is a fun person & I really like her personality.

Nicole is just great and I love her fashion. I love her sense of humor, I guess everyone likes her sense of humor. When we see more pics of Nicole and Joel Madden? Is he still on tour?

Check out that picture! And as a larger version. Is the guy right behind her John Madden? It sure looks like the Madden brothers, but I really don’t know.

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL

a nicole richee supporter @ 06/09/2007 at 12:14 pm

Yes not sure but it does look like him.As for her David L.appearance,it was more of a nervous type of laughter.Shes great,and shes always had to take 2nd fiddle to Parasite in Paris’s mind.Let Nicole figure it out she is a young person,takes time for some.BTW never seen her puposely hurt anyone or show her body parts.Nicks crime to some is shes friends with Paris ans others that are not liked and the normal complaints about her weight.Let her work it out.I think shes genuinely a nice person.So Go Nick!

free paris niccoles bud @ 06/09/2007 at 12:41 pm

Yal should give paris some creditshe should give her friends a talkin to like niccole cuz paris needs to keep em belowers in check.so paris said a few names to niccole what friend doesnt?maybe niccole had a few pounds to much.

No jail can hold richie.. she can slip through the bars..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All