Cameron & John Get Busy in the Big Apple

Cameron & John Get Busy in the Big Apple

Cameron Diaz and John Mayer keep busy in New York City on Wednesday.

Diaz, 34, was spotted at West Village’s Mary Fish Camp Seafood restaurant on West 4th and later at SoHo’s Ohio Theater.

Mayer, 29, was seen getting in another work-out at a New York Sports Club. Has he been upgraded to beefcake status??

Cam has been in the city for her upcoming comedy What Happens in Vegas co-starring Ashton Kutcher and Lake Bell. Set in Sin City, the story revolves around two people who discover they’ve gotten married following a night of debauchery…

20+ pictures inside of Mayer and Diaz in the Big Apple…

cameron diaz john mayer nyc 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Colbert ROCKS! @ 08/22/2007 at 9:09 pm

At least Cameron is doing her hair, usually she has a in a half A– ponytail.

I think she may have had some injections in her face. It is really puffy.

i like cam and i use to think she waz really pretty..but she is looking rough in the face lately. her skin is pocked marked, big time and she looks hard..and sort of masculine. the hair is way to blonde. she looking aged, wrinkles,crows feet ect..

L in Philly @ 08/22/2007 at 9:36 pm

i love this new couple possibility :)

Pfft. Both are boring.

Wtf happened to JM?! He used to be a dog…now he’s looking kinda hunky!!! Lol!

I like John’s new haircut.It sure looks better than the way he use
to wear his hair.He is much more handsome now.

I LOVE CAMERON DIAZ!! SHE’S SO COOL.

Cuckoonest @ 08/23/2007 at 4:59 am

How the hell does she do? No offence, she’s got a great body and magnificent eyes but I still don’t find her attractive…not at all! John Mayer is bloody hot now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow John mayer looks hotter and hotter every day!!! More importantly his music is awesome. love him

remember da truth @ 08/23/2007 at 7:50 am

Cameron Diaz has always had bad skin — she’s famous for her acne and sun-weathered look. She does Pro-Activ ads, even! She was listed as the actress who will translate to HD the worst.

But, unlike bloggers, some people don’t look for perfection in the person they want to hang out with. And Cameron is also famous for her cheerfulness, fun-loving, good sport attitude and seems the kind of girl that John Mayer, a guy’s guy who doesn’t hide his feelings about being a bit immature and frat-boy-like, would want to be with.

John Mayer has always been hot to some of us – smart, talented, passionate. He has learned how to present himself better. I think that Cameron Diaz and him would have quite a bit of fun.

However, I am wondering when just having fun will start wear old for Cameron. As she ages, finding handsome young boys to play with will get harder, regardless of her great personality. Facing middleage alone is not easy, regardless of how much money one has.

I have to agree..John is looking so much better these days..he used to make me want to throw up and now Cameron is having that affect on me…she is just fug…no other word for it…icky

Lollipop looks like a Angelina @ 08/23/2007 at 9:27 am

John is oh so yummy. Good for Carmeron that she is rockin a younger dude. Funny how these is no comments about her being childless, and no steady man to speak of – why isnt she pathetic?

allways here @ 08/23/2007 at 11:43 am

i cant belive u cant write any comment without say angies name ohhhhhhhhhh my god its boring u havent nothing to do or what

COOL. She seems like his type. He’s not as young as JT though.

He’s just 5 years younger right?

icydk: if you have a little acne, your skin stays very young because it has to reproduce itself very often. I had acne two in my twenties, now I have a very young skin. So has Cameron. She will age well. Most girls with a little acne age well !! Cameron Diaz has still the best butt in the world !!!

Yea she may want to settle down soon and not just have fun.

I don’t think they are a couple, I think the media jump the shark on this one. I’m not Jessica Simpson fan but I think for some strange reason he is really still with her.
I really don’t care for Mayer, I think that ablum he put out was not good at all. I don’t understand how you fans can go to his concert and watch one man just play all night.
Cameron looks like road kill, not to mention she has been with so many men latly. Yuck and why would he want that leather face old hag.

Cameron is a worn out, used up b**ch…..Justin just got tired of her old ugly ass….Mayer should wisen up….sure doesn’t look like he’s asking for much if he stays with leather-face.

Cristiane Vallim @ 08/25/2007 at 9:31 am

Cameron Diaz…your cardigan is very beautiful!

what kind of jeans is Mayer wearing??