Miss Iran is Andy Baldwin's New Girlfriend

Miss Iran is Andy Baldwin's New Girlfriend

Now we know why US Navy Lt Andy Baldwin called off the engagement to Tessa Horst. He had another woman in his back pocket!

The Bachelor hunk was spotted getting cozy with former Miss Iran, Sepideh Haftgoli, in a Los Angeles park on Sunday.

Andy, 30, proposed to Tessa, 26, at the end of the reality TV show The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman but called off the engagement last month.

Haftgoli reportedly dated former Friends star David Schwimmer several years back.

15+ pictures inside of Andy getting his PDA on with Miss Iran

andy baldwin miss iran sepideh gaftgoli 15

Photos: Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Andy Baldwin, Sepideh Haftgoli

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Hahah Iran has a Miss? LORLRORLRROL

So he dumped a horse (Horst) for a Spider? (Spediah). I wonder if that ugly prime minister of Iran is trying to get some 411 from
Andy through her. You should never put it past a muslim from a enemy
camp.
Tessa is so much better for him but I think he is enjoying the fame
that the show has bought him. Just like Aaron and Bob Guiney (pig).
Andy looks like Van from “REBA”. The bumbling son-in-law. Andy is
classy but I guess he is just as much a pig when it men.

What the heck?

I was in Louisville, KY two weeks ago (August 26th) to watch my brother compete in the Ironman competition, and Andy was competing, too, and he carried Tessa across the finish line and they were all smoochy afterwards. The guy moves on fast!

P.S. He looks pretty good in spandex, but the way he carries himself and waved to everyone you could tell he liked the attention.

What the heck???

groundcontrol @ 09/10/2007 at 4:30 pm

Honey, ALL men move on fast. This new one is sexier looking that’s for sure. The other one looked very matronly for her age. Andy looks less gay in these photos but I still say he’s gay and just realized beards have to look desirable.

pancakebottom @ 09/10/2007 at 4:31 pm

hmmm,she looks interesting.

Veritaserum♥ @ 09/10/2007 at 4:47 pm

There’s a Miss Iran contest?

Veritaserum♥ @ 09/10/2007 at 4:53 pm

You guys think that she’s ugly?!

And people wonder why more and more young women starve themselves and get excessive plastic-surgery done.

this sort of thing is the reason women hate men. seriously.

he was with the other girl two weeks ago? well, today must be super craptastic for her.

miss iran is beautiful. if anyone thinks you’re prettier, post your pic and we’ll have a contest.

SundayChamp @ 09/10/2007 at 5:22 pm

this guy is a pig. he moves from one ugly woman to another.

what happened to tessa? i think andy is UNCONSERVATIVE of andy for proposing to a woman and less than a year later, go out with another.

“36 Veritaserum♥ : 09/10/2007 at 4:47 pm

There’s a Miss Iran contest?”
i didn’t knew it too

are they posing?these pictures don’t look natural

more like miss monkey , she is ugly.

umm she’s hot stop hating bitchezzz !

gossip777 @ 09/10/2007 at 5:47 pm

his teeth are bigger than his head. who’s this freak?

FUNNY ******* ****. I KNOW THIS GIRL. FOR REAL THO, THIS CHICK IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS IVE SEN. THESE SHOTS ND THE TIMINGS OF THEM ARE HORRIBLE, BUT I FOUND HER MYSPACE PAGE. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF

She’s attractive, not beautiful, in my opinion. As for the myspace page, those are all photoshopped pics. Anyone can be made to look much better.

she looks like a fake ugly chick.

Andy, why you did that? why? I do not understand why? I love andy&tessa very much. This make me feel really bad.

she looks just like those pics i tell u. she even hs candid ones on there. anyway you got to see her in person. smokin’!! lucky ******* guy if you ask me, and i’ve seen her

I also know sepideh. She is very beautiful, sweet, and smart. I actually went to law school with her, not only beauty but brains and personality as well. These pictures DO NOT do her justice. I doubt any of us would look that great with spur of the moment pics.

u guys r suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loooserrrr its sooooooo sad.!!!!!!! loooool ugly prime minster..terroristeee.. miss iran!! get over ur selves!LOL

Big Baller @ 09/10/2007 at 7:54 pm

She is really pretty! Andy is a lucky guy, I’ve seen her out before.

JJ – you disappoint me. I have the utmost respect for you especially when you report on Brangelina.

But Andy Baldwin is still with Tessa Horst. They were in San Simeon for the Best Buddies race sponsored by Audi this past weekend. Andy was not in LA.

geez, beyotch needs botox stat and a nose job yesterday.
did someone break all mirrors and blind all people in iran?! how does that fug win a BEAUTY contest?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All