Wentworth Miller is Handcuffed

Wentworth Miller is Handcuffed

Break me out Went!

Wentworth Miller is handcuffed by a swarm of fans as he leaves Georges V in Paris, France on Sunday.

Went
takes photos with and signs autographs for several fans. One Prison Break fan even came handcuffed!

The Prison Break hottie has been on a world tour doing promotional work for the show, last seen in Israel!

15+ pictures of Wentworth Miller handcuffed by a mob of fans in France…

wentworth miller handcuffed 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All
Just me... @ 03/17/2008 at 6:32 am

OMG!!!
Wentworth you are so perfect…
I love so much!!

marmaritaa @ 03/17/2008 at 6:44 am

wentworth
you r soooo hot
i luv you

oh, I just love him.

He is so amazing, nice, perfect, hot, …. Oh my God, I’m deeply in love with him.

this is a seriously seriously good looking guy – the best looking in the world BY FAR. looks+brains+personality? what a combination.
am so jealous of who got to meet him.

another fan @ 03/17/2008 at 7:27 am

how could have God created such a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous creature? its just not possible. he gets even better looking with age as well.

I wish I was handcuffed to him!

Jennifer W @ 03/17/2008 at 7:49 am

Wentworth is so Hot and I would love to see him one day and take pictures with Went and get his autograph.

Anybody have news about Wentworth Miller in Milan??????

To Kate

Went will arrive to Milan on Wednesday or Thurday. Today he will leave Paris and he will go to Sweden.

To Kate

If you want to know the latest news about Wentworth the best page is:
Whttp://tears4ne.proboards50.com

Ay Papi…!

I’m already following all the steps of Went’s trip but stil las I want to go to Milan I need some more info!

have you seen this clip when a fan KISSES WENTWORTH in paris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7Qg3S771M

ive read that wentworth is coming to stockholm,sweden today. anybody knows anything about that

have you seen the clip when a fan kisses wentworth in paris: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MW7Qg3S771M

any news about wentworth coming to stockholm, sweden today.
you gotta post some pictures

What a beautiful image of the french fans :/

HE HAS GREAT SKIN!!! Does anyone know what is skincare regime is?

I WANNA LICK IT!

HE’S TOO HOT! LOL

Went cuff me pleaaaseeeeeee!!

H e is a hottie. Is aw him on “W e a l t hy R o m a n c e . c om” last week . Obviously he is siingle now.

Bring on the Cuffs @ 03/17/2008 at 10:11 am

Thx Jared

OMG!! I want him!!! He´s so PERFECT!!
Ou video is great, I want too :´(

I wanna nab him
Cute

hy there he looks cute and i think he’s so friendly..
how lucky he is,,he got a chance to visit paris..
i wish i can do soo..

OMG when I saw those headlines…for a brief second I thought
he was being taken in for crimes and misdemeanors

with me

haha

NABBEDbyme @ 03/17/2008 at 10:17 am

Yes, I think he is going to Sweden today.

Hey I hear
Prince Charles
will be there soon on some skiing trip
Maybe they should
meet up for a tea party!

haha