Christian Bale Puts On Brave Face

Christian Bale Puts On Brave Face

Christian Bale and his wife Sibi Blazic put on brave faces at the premiere of The Dark Knight at Coliseum Cinema on Wednesday in Barcelona, Spain.

The 34-year-old Welsh actor arrived in a 15-car motorcade and appeared calm in the wake of allegations he assaulted his mother and one of his three sisters at a top London hotel. Bale put on a happy face and did not speak to reporters and made no comment about the incident.

In box office news, The Dark Knight earned $24 million on Monday and $20.8 million on Tuesday. That means it just broke another record–the first film to cross the $200 million mark in a mere five days!

10+ pictures inside of Barcelona boy Christan Bale

christian bale brave 10
christian bale brave 11
christian bale brave 12

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
WHYSOSERIOUS? @ 07/23/2008 at 6:38 pm

his wife is kinda ugly, she has big gums!

well maybe he finds something attractive in her that some golding ***** dosent have! she has been with him before this super fame came..

Seriously, everytime I see his wife, she’s always in the same pose. Is she a Stepford wife?!

I think she’s beautiful. And I agree with #2. They have been together since Winona Ryder introduced them while filming Little Women. So she’s been there with him before he found success and now hopefully they will stay together through all of this muck his family is putting them through.

he’s not ugly…and i dont hink hes putting on a “brave” face…*eye roll* he’s just at the premier…everyone tries to analyze everything these days…

#4, that’s very cute!

What? He’s ******* handsome. Shut up.

He is so ugly. look at that disgusting nose and mouth and creepy evil eyes.

pretty guy!pretty wife! i want the same boyfriend but without his b***h mother!

Stop being so superficial. I bet you people are the same ones who gush over those little boys, The Jonas Brothers.

Let me do a little re-enactment: “OMG JOE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY HOT. **** HIS TALENT. HE’S HOTT. BLAH BLAH BLAH!”.

flirtlikecrazy @ 07/23/2008 at 7:06 pm

Ok so ya all are snow white, & prince charming, knock it off dumbarse!!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/23/2008 at 7:07 pm

……… “brave face”? nōnɛ believes his jɛaloʊs ‘mōney/fame’ hungry mothɛr and sisteɹ. he’s prōbably laughing at thɛm.

if my mother came 2 my hotel room talking ish ənd insulting my wifey i’d curse her ass out too. i’d probəbly evɛn punch that bish in the face. hell, i might punch my bish of ə mothɛr in the – face.. just fōr the ‘fcuking fun ōf it’!

ōh yeah! the dark knight is still kicking ass.

Hot doesn’t even begin to describe this fine, FINE specimen. Dayum. Makes me want to release my eggs.

The only slight remark I have is his wifes wearing black all the time.

lindoooooooooooooo *.*

He didn’t do anything, so no need for a brave face. He’s the hotness.

He’s ENGLISH, NOT WELSH (his comment not mine)

Bournemouth lads 4ever!!!!!!!!!!! (we went to school together)

sincerely @ 07/23/2008 at 7:20 pm

his wife is ugly, she could’ve at least brushed her yellow teeth before going out like that

#18, he IS welsh, btw.

i think his wife is gorgeous and they seem really happy together.

This man is so sexy and talented.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/23/2008 at 7:31 pm

um @ 07/23/2008 at 7:21 pm #18, he IS welsh, btw.

***

He said it himself – he’s English, bish! lmao

#19, pathetic COMMENT. No one’s teeth are perfect unless they get veneers.

Now would he have made this appearance if he really was guilty? Nope. And the police certainly wouldn’t have waited a day to arrested him if the claims were serious. Good for Christian for putting this crap aside and supporting the movie and not letting fans down.

This whole arrest business surrounding him is just insane. It’s good he is just moving on from it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All