Katie Holmes Rocks Summer Scarf

Katie Holmes Rocks Summer Scarf

Katie Holmes showcases a summer scarf as she gets dropped off for her ongoing rehearsals of All My Sons at the Minetta Lane Theatre in New York City on Tuesday.

Tom and Katie have been making quite the splash for their matching button fly, sandwashed jeans that they sported on Sunday night.

DO YOU THINK we’ll see any other matching clothes for the Cruise clan?

10+ pictures insides of Katie Holmes rocking her summer scarf…

katie holmes summer scarf 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Summer scarf? The woman is dressed for fall, it’s still hot outside. I wish she would wear some color. Still liking her though, I’m not a hater!

cindyjean @ 08/26/2008 at 3:37 pm

I try to be reasonable and not jump to conclusions. I know that often I’m distracted in my life, and don’t have a smile on my face always. I get busy, rushed and frustrated with life and it shows. But in all honesty, I know money doesn’t buy happiness but if her life is as wonderful as she claims, and it appears, why wouldn’t she have a smile most of the time. She’s an actress, a celebrity… by choice…. the old Katie Holmes would have flashed a smile, because it went with the territory she chose. So what’s different now. It has to go deeper than being busy because she has all of the help in the world, all of the money she could wish for at her disposal and a life that should allow her to be perpetually happy, if the life is the life she wants. It appears to me, therefore, that there is a crack in the happiness mirror somewhere.

She has gone soooo downhill!!! So unattractive.

cindyjean @ 08/26/2008 at 3:43 pm

Or…… she has forgotten who she is and believes her own hype. I do think it’s a shame. I’ve said it before… the old Katie Holmes was not a brilliant actress or notable celebrity… but that girl could light up a room just by smiling. Her beauty was from within, and it really was quite lovely when it was natural. But now, she’s barely there. I know that when I had my children, in my mundane little life, I was happy. It was my dream to be married to my soulmate and have our children, and the dream was good, even on the bad days when money was tight. I glowed from that happiness, just as Katie glowed at the beginning of her relationship. I do have to wonder if her dream is not quite the reality she expected and it’s beginning to wear on her.

Truman, nothing you post is ever completely accurate, no claim you make ever proven to be true.

I have read several posts where you outright refuse to acknowledge given fact.

Personal opinion, no matter how you try to play it, is still just personal opinion. And the value on yours decreases each time you state it.

Do you honestly think Katie Holmes appreciates this somehow? To her, you’d be just another stalker. She’s pressed charges before. I’d be careful.

cindyjean @ 08/26/2008 at 3:48 pm

Of course, we should all remember too, that not all photographs are taken with the photographer in the celebrities face. I suspect that when we see these photos, that is the case. Perhaps, if she was looking for the cameraman and fully aware, she’d smile, be more animated. That this is her naturally focussed on getting to work, thinking about what she needs to do for the day and by the way, I wish I didn’t have this actress ambition conflicting with my desire to spend the day playing with my daughter…..

I do consider all of these things… but she does look and behave so very different. You’d expect these changes over 10 years but a few short years and she’s just….. gone.

cindyjean @ 08/26/2008 at 3:37 pm It appears to me, therefore, that there is a crack in the happiness mirror somewhere.

It could be that her career is floundering. Katie always struck me as an ambitious person. She actively pursued movies after her tv show ended. Even her marriage to Tom Cruise may be viewed as an ambitious move (even though I do believe she married for love). But lately her career is going nowhere. She didn’t reprise her role in the Dark Knight (big mistake). Her recent movies have been flops (Mad Money). And now ticket sales don’t seem to be doing all that well for her new play. I hear she is expanding into fashion as she has a new line of clothes to hit the runway for fashion week.

Hey guys,

I said I apologise.
Please watch my video for Katie and tell me what you think.
Do you think Katie will enjoy watching it?

WhyTheLongFaceKatie? @ 08/26/2008 at 3:56 pm

I think she finally got a look at her yummy ex-boyfriend Josh Jackson filming his new show and hanging out in NYC with his scorching hot girlfriend Diane Kruger and realizes how much she has been missing a real man!

twpumpkin @ 08/26/2008 at 4:10 pm

What a robot. She never smiles unless King Tom is holding her arm. Does she sleep in sunglasses?

Jefferson @ 08/26/2008 at 4:11 pm

She DOES have a smile on her face most of the time, #27. Just look at most of the threads on this site. And just because she’s not smiling for the cameras today, it doesn’t mean she’s unhappy. She simply looks stern and focused.

Actually, most of what I write is completely accurate, #30. Like to tell me what isn’t? I never make pass unproven claims as fact.

What opinions have I stated without prefacing it with ‘In my opinion…’ or the like?

She’s still a popular actress, #32. She didn’t do The Dark Knight because she wanted to spend a year with her her daughter and ticket sales for All My Sons is better than rumors say they are.

Thank you for putting your opinion in such an intelligent and civilized way.

Truman @ 08/26/2008 at 3:54 pm Hey guys,

I said I apologise.
Please watch my video for Katie and tell me what you think.
Do you think Katie will enjoy watching it?

gud to know ur finally coming to ur sense TRUMAN, if u’r found dead now we all know it’s not SUICIDE but MUDER BY SCEINTOLOGISTS

Truman is now Jefferson @ 08/26/2008 at 4:19 pm

She didn’t do the Dark Knight because they didn’t want her in the sequel.

She “wanted to spend a year with her daughter” story only exists in your head.

Tickets are not better than the rumors say they are.

I love her sunglasses.

Can someone ID them?

She sures looks used to having those bodyguard as her servants, doesn’t she?

Jefferson @ 08/26/2008 at 4:11 pm

it’s ridiculous how the KH fans keep trying to make d world believe d reason she didn’t do TDK is cos she wanted to play dotting mum, if dat was d case y den did she do FLOP MOVIE “MAD MONEY” a movie dat was shot long before TDK???????PULEASE she was SACKED plain simple we all know dat the TDK producers are only being nice by not spilling d beans living d auidience to GUESS

Sarah @ 08/26/2008 at 4:23 pm She sures looks used to having those bodyguard as her servants, doesn’t she

don’t feel sorry for dem dey r all SCEINOS n paid to do it

FUGin NYC @ 08/26/2008 at 4:31 pm

She needs a mirror more than she does a bodyguard.

You never see any pictures of her smile at them or even speak to them, yet it’s the same exact guys with her every day. She looks like she thinks she royalty or something. It’s disgusting.

pr person @ 08/26/2008 at 4:46 pm

Holy smokes!!! Is she having a bad hair day?

Completely accurate? HA! I would like to see the proof in this statement. Or is this your opinion…, which of course you ALWAYS preface with “in my opinion”, right?

Jefferson @ 08/26/2008 at 4:53 pm

That’s ludicrous, #44. I’m impressed by the imagination critics display to further bash Holmes. She’s not buddy-buddy with her bodyguards and doesn’t treat them badlt at all it seems and yet with your nit-picking and spinning you know think she’s an ego-driven witch bow. Incredible.

Of course it’s not my opinion, #45. What other proof is there other than the media only reports about the Suri Cruises and Shiloh Jolie-Pitts in the world rather than the Maddox Jolie-Pitt and Connor Cruises?

Quit playing dumb or prove me wrong (whcih is something you’ve never been able to do).

You prove yourself either wrong or a complete fool in everything you post, Jefferson Truman. We don’t need to prove anything.

How do you know something as personal and on the inside of her private life as how she might treat her bodyguards, for instance? Yet you post like you have the final word of truth. You’re pathological.

pr person @ 08/26/2008 at 5:02 pm

Idiot! DO you even know what an opinion is? IT IS YOUR OPINION that the “Adopted kids simply are not as popular as the biological children of movie stars”. THIS is not a fact. In actuality, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax are quite, as you say, ‘popular’. Today, this site, and probably others, have pictures of the boys with their father. So the ‘media?’ does NOT only report on Suri or Shiloh. Now who is the ‘dumb’ one?

“I think it’s arrogant and stupid when idiots like #41 believe rumors from blogs without proof rather than the plausiable and logical explanation coming from the actual people named in the rumors.”

You’ve also just described YOURSELF. lol….

Katie is missing her man and her daughter.
Don’t worry, Katie. Tom is not free-spirited. He is a one woman man. He does not need alcohols or drugs to raise him up. It looks like whatever he believes is working for him.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All