Star Jones Gets Spicy With Chef Herb Wilson

Star Jones Gets Spicy With Chef Herb Wilson

Star Jones shares a passionate kiss with her new man, Chef Herb Wilson, at the 2008 U.S. Open on Tuesday in Queens, New York City. She sure has moved on on after divorcing Al Reynolds!

The couple, who have been longtime friends, watched Andy Roddick crush Fernando Gonzalez of Chile 6-2, 6-4, 6-1 at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.

Herb is a renowned executive chef at the Soho Grand and the Tribeca Grand hotels in NYC,” a source tells Life & Style. “He’s the anti-thesis of Al! He’s successful, intelligent, and doesn’t want to be in the public eye.”

star jones herb wilson 01
star jones herb wilson 02
star jones herb wilson 03

Photos: Nick Laham/Getty
Posted to: Herb Wilson, Star Jones

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

sheezuz, she’s one ugly woman. She’s even starting to look like Oprah these days…She’s such a show off…”hey look at me world, I LOVE the men, and they love me.” EWEEE

She’s nasty.

So is her wig.

EWWWWWWW and YUCK.

Yep!me again, jared!! @ 09/03/2008 at 3:20 pm

Ughhh, that dude must be pretty desperate to kiss on that mug!

nevermind @ 09/03/2008 at 3:25 pm

just what she needs, a chef to help her gain back all her weight..yikes!
what’s with her wig choice here? halloweenish?

She’s looking pretty hagged out these days…
Lack of work does that to you. Haven’t heard one thing about her getting a new gig or anything. Wonder who she bullied to get those U.S.Open tickets.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*******barrrfinnnnnng….*******

Where did Star Jones go? There used to be a fat lady with a pretty face who smiled a lot. Now there’s this thin, old lady who looks like a cross between Davy Crockett (the coonskin hair) and an oldtime school teacher. Come back, Star!

Leave the woamn alone she has moved on to better things .. and why shouldn’t she . Al has moved on every one is entitled to their own bit of happiness.
I am no fan but hell life gos on people maybe you all should too!!!!!!!

good for Star @ 09/03/2008 at 5:50 pm

I think Star Jones has learned a lot these past years. She had a bypass surgery. She left a great job, took a stab at something new that didn’t succeed. Lost Big Gay Al. Got slammed in the mags.

I don’t want to see people going down the drain. Even Star deserves a break. She’s paid some dues, now I wish her well. The new man looks pretty good for her. I hope she is happy and continues on the right path and is very successful.

I’m sooooo HAPPY FOR HER! Everyone deserves to be happy; she has it going on with this guy.No one is perfect. I won’t judge her for what she’s done in the past. She deserves a second chance; I pray she finds a great job too. She’s a skilled attorney, that shouldn’t be a problem.
Mercy.

Cannot stand Star. I think she lost a lot of respect when she basically advertised for free stuff for her first wedding in the View.
Happy she has found someone new, but do not like her.

themixedmessage @ 09/03/2008 at 6:44 pm

Star who? Oh what the veiw who cares. She needs a chef to fill her mouth of all the useless stuff that comes out of it. That might be the idea that everyone thinks or something along that line. But think about it. Who cares what Star does, are we really that messed to care about all these rich people that don’t give a !%#& about us

I see he wears glasses. Maybe it’s time he gets a new eyeglass prescription?

I hope she is happy, I think she deserves it !! Herb is a MUCH BETTER catch than AL.

stellartes @ 09/03/2008 at 8:54 pm

she definitely has a type

Star: Much better! I hope this one’s a keeper & makes you happy. Al just seemed gay and I hope YOU now realize your worth and that you deserve a straight, accomplished, secure man and keep him and your relationship out of the limelight. Girl, call your hairdresser though. You are a STAR! Fabulous is your middle name so look good and be happy and to H*** with what everybody else thinks. We are all looking for Mr. Right.

She looks dirty.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ THE BEST!:D go CHILE

GOOD for Star. I hope she fines happiness. She a nice lady.

she’s scary…why is she even on here, she’s not a star

joneblaze @ 09/04/2008 at 7:08 am

Friends for awhile huh?? So why didnt she get with him before marrying gay Al???

I love Fernando so much. but Andy is my all time fave. kssing during a tennis match. tisk tisk.

dumbblonde @ 09/05/2008 at 12:01 am

good luck star!! but please take that cat off your head.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All