Heidi Klum Gets Gown Gorgeous

Heidi Klum Gets Gown Gorgeous

Project Runway host Heidi Klum wears a stunning black evening gown as she films a German commercial in downtown LA on Friday.

The 35-year-old model had a Marilyn Monroe moment when a gust of wind caught her dress!

As a mother of three, Heidi, shared her secret of getting back in shape — hard-working trainers! “It was amazing. She had worked so hard and she looked gorgeous!”, said David Kirsch, who served as Heidi‘s trainer.

10+ pictures inside of Heidi Klum getting gown gorgeous…

heidi klum gown gorgeous 01
heidi klum gown gorgeous 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 11/22/2008 at 9:54 pm

Pretty Lady!!

She could be in a potato sack and still look good.

why is it when supermodels get older, they look like trannies rather than gorgeous women?

She is sooo gorgeous and shes a mother of 3???

cheninator @ 11/22/2008 at 10:20 pm

she is perfect! she is amazing on project runway, her accent is adorable! plus she looks drop dead gorgeous!

She is absolutely stunning! I would love it for the mother of my children to look like that. She is also beautiful inside as well as outside.

even she’s old but she is always sexy…

she’s too old to be doing this.
her tummy on the runway was pathetic.
35 yrs old is too old for a model.
jmo

fashion smashion @ 11/22/2008 at 11:45 pm

she is amazing at her age. she has a lot of drive to look like that. wow factor and she’s got it.

do i spy a lip injection?

God, I wish I was her!! She is gorgeous.

wow! very hot.

i think everyone else is just plain jealous. she looks amazing for a 35 yr old and she’s always fierce on the runway- especially VS. love the black dress on her.

Zoe moon @ 11/23/2008 at 1:36 am
God, I wish I was her!! She is gorgeous.

———————————————————-

Me too!
Gorgeous and happy. Great combination.

She is so pretty. I love Heidi.

I think she’s very pretty.
I come from Germany so I have to love her ;)
She’s AMAZING (:

LEGS FOR F-IN MILES!
She’s a real muffin!

weezy f baby ganoboli @ 11/23/2008 at 6:14 pm

her face looks kinda wierd but she looks stunning
her dress is very sexy as well as those legs =]

Hard to believe that she’s a mother of three.. am so jealous!

speak the truth @ 11/24/2008 at 11:33 pm

I think she looks very pretty.