Orlando & Miranda Get Very Venice

Orlando & Miranda Get Very Venice

Actor Orlando Bloom and girlfriend/model Miranda Kerr, take a romantic pre-holiday vacation in Venice, Italy on Monday.

The pretty pair held held hands and walked arm-in-arm together as they enjoyed the sights and snaps photos around town.

The 25-year-old model was the first Aussie signed to Victoria’s Secret and two others (Abby Lee Kershaw and Sarah Stephens) joined the group for its most recent fashion show. Watch out world! The Aussies are taking over!

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom getting very Venice…

miranda kerr orlando bloom venice 01

• Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

they are so cute :)

They are kinda cute. That’s right Orly go for the young chick. He sure didn’t want Jennifer Aniston’s old azz.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/24/2008 at 8:55 pm

LOL. ” HELEN “…They are cute..hope it lasts !!!..Wish I could spend MY vacation in Italy…..Oh, well, nice to dream, isn’t it ?

I don’t think Abbey and Sarah signed anything, they were just in the vsfs. Love Miranda

Ouu they are cute together!

He looks boerd, he’s not even smiling like he did days ago when he was away from this…. thing.
He hides his hands inside his pockets so he doesn’t have to touch her.
Poor Orlando… ¡FREE ORLANDO NOW!

In Venice and in love.
Beautiful couple.

Gran Canaria the sequel @ 11/24/2008 at 10:11 pm

Walk walk stop pose click. Turn to the left walk pose smile click. I think we have seen this before.

I love Miranda’s bag!! Does anyone know who made it?

Oh the haters just can’t stand it, can they?
They had themselves convinced that these two had broken up because he was in Russia for UNICEF, instead of Miami for the taping of the VS show. Now they show up arm in arm in one of the most romantic ciries in the world.
Looks like you haters were WRONG! AGAIN! Or should I say STILL!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh, and meme…it’s Prada, I believe.

Blomey Harde @ 11/24/2008 at 10:33 pm

@ #10

Hi! I’m a hater, but I wasn’t convinced they split up or anything. Their bonds of fame whoring are far too strong. :)

Also: You did not just type the phrase “the most romantic city in the world” into your comment! What a nerd! My bad. You typed ‘ciries’ instead of ‘cities’. So that means you’re a typo-prone nerd. The worst kind of nerd, actually.

One more point: Kinda funny how Orlando couldn’t drum up any vestiges of affection for his soon to be dingo bride (barf!) in one of the most “romantic ciries [sic] in the world.”

I was just thinking the same thing and was so happy to see these photos! I love these two together!

Yes meme, that is a Prada bag Miranda has.

Thanks again #10…… nanny, nanny boo boo haters lol!

Gran Canaria the sequel @ 11/24/2008 at 10:43 pm

#10-

Not hatin’ just pointing out that they are as predictable and poseable as Ken and Barbie. Or an old couple with not love lust left. I wish they would really famewhore it up more! Its time for a sex tape on the internet. I’ve been wanting a good comedy to watch for a while.

#12-

Did you really just say “nanny nanny boo boo”? If your babysitter heard you talk that way you would get your mouth washed out with soap.

I just love this couple!!!!!!!!!

They are cuter than any Hwood couple out there! People are just so jealous of Miranda and thats why they say mean things about her!

I bet they will spend Christmas together somewhere really romantic. He should take her to Aspen skiing, or to Switzerland even better!

These two are hot hot HOT!! and just melt the snow whereever they go!

MK face for radio @ 11/24/2008 at 10:58 pm

Oh look! A has been and a sell out. You pick which is which cuz they are interchangeable.

I love this couple too @ 11/24/2008 at 10:59 pm

They just look so beautiful together. I just love them, they are both just so pretty. :-)

HAHA (#10)- What’s the name of the bag?

Can she get him a job?

She is a doll.

Calling people out for typos…really?
And then using the term “nerd”?
pa-the-tic

And I don’t know. Strolling arm in arm, or with his arm wrapped around her waist looks pretty darned affectionate to me. You call it “famewhoring”, I call it a romantic vacation.

Hate all you want. That won’t change a thing.

Orlando Bloom looks so cute, great to see him on a romantic break in Venice.

I love them together.

Cute couple..I like them

Amazing couple, they are so cute together

Orlando looks so contented and so he should be. She is beautiful

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All