Hugh Jackman: Hello From Freezing Vancouver!

Hugh Jackman: Hello From Freezing Vancouver!

Hugh Jackman shoots scenes for his upcoming superhero flick, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in Vancouver, Canada on Tuesday (January 20).

The 40-year-old Aussie actor recently emailed AICN, saying, “Hey everyone — It’s Hugh Jackman, sending this note from freezing Vancouver. I have read a lot of your online comments regarding the footage that we are currently shooting and I share your passion for the Wolverine character and the movie – I owe it all to you guys!”

“I wanted to reach out and let you know that due to scheduling conflicts with certain cast members and location/weather considerations, we had to wait until now to shoot a couple of scenes. Please rest assured that Wolverine will be badass and hopefully meet all of your expectations. I am stoked by the positive response to the teaser, which clearly reflects the tone and scope of the film. If you like that, we’ve got much more in store! Cheers, Hugh.”

Be sure to check out the latest Wolverine promo pic. The film opens everywhere on May 1.

hugh jackman vancouver canada 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Common critic @ 01/21/2009 at 11:43 am

Hugh is hot. That’s all I have to say. :)

Meet SISSY BOY part II, folks!!

that guy is ugly seriouly. Look at his haircut. Goddamn ridiculous. He looks “Has-Been”

don’t you think that he is shooting a movie and he is in character. I bet that we will see him with ths look in the movie, look at his hair and sideburns. It seems that some poster have not even seen his X-me movies to see that this is how the Wolverine charachter looks like.

@2 4........ @ 01/21/2009 at 12:08 pm

You morons,……Hugh is filming a movie called Wolverine that is why he is wearing those clothes, hair and beard, by reading the accompanying article you would know that…….if you idiots had half a brain you would be dangerous……get your facts straight before making such ridiculous comments and embarrassing yourself!!!!

It’s not that cold here!!!!

Me encanta, y claro el look es del personaje no del actor…ayyy obvio
saludos desde el otro lado del mar
vero

Long island chick @ 01/21/2009 at 1:51 pm

Yum!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/21/2009 at 2:18 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ 2 & 4.
`
…`two dumbass-muthafcukers! hahahahahahahahahahaha
`
….~i’m sure you two feel like ********… change names, and try again. lmbao

RagingBull @ 01/21/2009 at 2:45 pm

the 300 lb. , illiterate, jealous imbeciles, that previuosly commented in a negative manner should not allow ‘their keeper’ to let them near a keyboard………………….RagingBull

Oh, he is so cool and genuine.
He is my future baby daddy.

Love that man!

He is gorgeous!!! I guess no bathing suit if he’s in Canada!! Darn!

haha Van isn’t cold
its like plus 5

Some of you are just plain stupid. It’s obvious he’s dressed as Logan/Wolverine – this isn’t his normal getup! Once the film is finished I’m sure he’ll go back to being the clean shaven hottie that he usually his.

Read before you comment, you fools.

Can’t wait to see him in a suit and tie for the oscars. Hope he cuts his hair and shaves, because he’s soooooooo delicious when he looks suave and sophisticated. Yum! Love you, Hugh xxoo

HOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It
*is*
freezing
in
Vancouver
right
now
!!

God, HOW MANY STUPID PEOPLE EXIST IN THIS WORLD!!!??? Hey, nutcases, unless you live under a stone, you sure know that Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine in the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine and that he does some reshoots in Canada right now. Hugh Jackman is the most SUAVE, SOPHISTICATED, SEXY, GENTLEMAN, HOT, GORGEOUS star in Hollywood, with an unbelievably beautiful face (in a manly way of course), THE MOST PERFECT & HOT BODY and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess #2 and #4 are both guys, really ugly guys, and ridiculusly jealous of Hugh Jackman’s God-send beauty. Hey, you two, from which planet did you come from? Some advice? GO BACK THERE SO THAT WE WON’T HAVE TO COME ACROSS YOUR STUPID COMMENTS EVER AGAIN!!!

GO HUGH S-E-X-I-E-S-T MAN A-L-I-V-E JACKMAN!!!!

I think #2 & #4 just try to get some attention by posting such silly comments. Hugh Jackman’s extraordinary good-looks speak for themselves and don’t need to be ‘comfirmed’ by any of our comments. Calling this man “ugly seriously” is plain stupid and ridiculous. Just look at other pics of him in posts here in jared or watch his movies: Australia, The Fountain, Swordfish, The Prestige, Scoop… In ALL of them his rugged beauty seems to be simply divine…

Hugh Jackman is so freakin hot!!! I just love him, he’s charming, strong, and everything you want in a man!!! His wife is one lucky lady!!!!! :) <3

@ 2, 3 & 4…I thought Bush was stupid, but you fools take the cake. I’m laughing so hard my side is hurting. I especially take issue with comment #2…how vile and the vitrolic venom that you’re spewing is uncalled for. You were not HUGGED and LOVED as a child, and for you to attack an innocent child, Violet Affleck, only reaffirms that your own parents didn’t LOVE you or LIKE you for that much. I bet they left you at home locked up in the basement :)

Your comments shouldn’t merit a response but I couldn’t exercise the self-control not to respond to this lunancy. What make Jackman so sexy is the humanity and kindness he shows to people he comes in contact with. Furthermore, posted ALL OVER THE INTERNET are articles and pictures detailing how much he loves his wife and children. Obviously, something you know nothing about. You’re probably laughing at all of us who are responding to your non-sense…probably did it on purpose to garner a reaction because you’re unemployed, ugly, and useless….you’re the Rush “Dope Fiend” Limbaugh of justjared.com….GO BARACK GO!!!

Hugh is gorgeous. Seems like a lovely guy as well.

He deserved his sexiest man title.

This re-shot scene seems to be out of the 1970′s time frame. It’s a shame they’ve got Wolverine apparently driving such a beat up wreck. (El Camino?) There is precedence in canon that Wolverine liked hot, fast, and somewhat expensive cars. I think there is even a story arc where he drives a Lotus model. A recent one shot has him driving a Shelby version Mustang, if I’m not mistaken. (not a car geek, unfortunately) Of course, he’s famous for his love of classic bikes. As for the scruffy look? Again in canon, he’ll dress up but it ain’t his favorite thing.

HELLLLO!! He’s Wolverine!!! if he was a has been than why is he hosting the Oscars and why is he the sexist Man ALIVE!! Wake up it’s 2009!!

In character much? haha. I love that look on him, though. He’s always gunna be remembered for playing Wolverine.

PRISCILA PINHEIRO PIMENTA @ 01/24/2009 at 9:27 am

I follow Hugh since 2000 and watched yesterday “Australia” and to confuse it with the character … He one good eye, that body to take your breath! I love you in my room has many pictures of him and my boyfriend is his face! Look it was not easy to find the similarity … rs. I still going for Sydney to see it up close! With all due respect Deb!
I love you Hugh! you are everything! is a dream! I from Brazil, Sao Paulo, Campinas city.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All