Violet Affleck: Police Escort Escape!

Violet Affleck: Police Escort Escape!

Violet Affleck gets a police escort as she gets picked up by her dad, Ben Affleck, from school in Santa Monica, Calif. on Thursday (January 22).

After picking up Violet from school, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner visited the Santa Monica eatery Blue Plate for a low key meal. During the meal, Ben made funny faces across the table to Violet.

Ben and Jen welcomed their second daughter, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, in Los Angeles on January 6.

15+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck‘s police escort escape…

violet affleck ben affleck police escort 01
violet affleck ben affleck police escort 36
violet affleck ben affleck police escort 37
violet affleck ben affleck police escort 38

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
ben/jen fan @ 01/23/2009 at 12:31 pm

#24

You can be making fun faces, joking around with your child one minute, and when they try to climb out of the seat they are suppose to be sitting in, use stern words to have them sit back down.

Joking, and then using disipline does not make someone a bad parent, jus the opposite.

# 26 ,
He was joking around? Really? In what picture? And if he was why Jennifer looks so sad in every pic ? And don´t tell me she is tired : she has nannies and has time to go out. She smiled a lot when she was alone with Violet at school just two days ago.

Um…I agree those aren’t funny faces. If so how come nobody’s laughing. HasBen and JenHo look serious as a heart-attack. I bet he beat that ass when they got home. Oh and the kid is UGLY.

she is soooooooooo cute

~*CaThERiNe .M. ViLLa*~ @ 01/23/2009 at 3:07 pm

Violet is cute

#28 Your PATHETIC!!!! Why call an innocent little kid ugly? Get a life you ignorant woman!

Both Ben and Jeniffer look so worried. Like they had some bad news or something.. Worried or sad.. Look at picture 15. Ben said something to violet and Jeniffer is hugging her.

You must be referring to TomKat because Brangelina would be defended with every word, #3.

Right, #5.

Good one, #8.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/23/2009 at 4:31 pm

wow been a few days and she is already carrying violet
jen actually doesnt even look that bad

Adoring Fan @ 01/23/2009 at 5:13 pm

African Girl # 3,7 & 8 you are so cute. I love you almost as much as I love the Garner-Afflecks. I love seeing pics of this family but agree, they should be given a little space for goodness sakes.

SEXY POLICE MAN!!! lol

AND SEXY BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a doofus how come his wifey can handle the paps, this man is going nuts, if wifey didn’t put child in spotlight maybe this would not have happened what a douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

As I recall, Jen filed court papers when she was pregnant that she is being stalked and she is afraid for herself and the lives of her daughter and unborn child. That would make anyone look sick with fear and sadness even with a police escort. Not fun or smiley time.

Jennifer Garner has been parading her daughter in front of the paparazzi for the last couple of years without regard of the bad consequences. She knew that Ben is not crazy about the paps…but she made the decision day in and day out to put her daughter out there. I think that she purposely wanted the attention in the beginning and proabably now regrets it. She should have learned from Ben’s past experiences that it is not good to be out there. Other high profile celebrities manage to live normal lives without having their children seen on a daily basis…I don’t know I think it’s terrible…but I really blame Jennifer for that.

Green Eyes @ 01/23/2009 at 7:17 pm

Must admit I would love to see a little PDA between these two again.

Adoring Fan @ 01/23/2009 at 7:36 pm

Lia, if anything Ben is to blame. Jennifer wanted a normal life in which to bring up daughter. She did no more invite the attention than any other mom by doing normal low key things with her daughter. She would not have been hounded and followed by the paps if not for Ben and his high profile ridiculous encounters in the dating arena prior to even dating Ben. If anything, she is the victim of the attention by association. She should not bear the blame of the paparazzi intrusion into her life just because she wanted to be a mom to her child. She still handles the situation much better than Ben does and tries at all cost to protect her daughter. I really wish she would leave Ben so people would stop blaming her for all this. Maybe she could get her life back. He makes a bigger deal than necessary of the situation. Maybe he should grow up and learn to deal with it.

#39 garner put out those papers when benny boy was in africa she wanted some attention, and wanted it for herself and wanted to make benny look like a fool, prior to that this calculating woman was all over the parks and farmer’s market smellinf and weighing fruit, she didn’t look scared and put her child in harm’s way. She waited for benny to be out of town so that her die hard fans would support her, it kind of left benny looking stupid and not able to take care of his fam. But after seeing this tall man with a cop , it’s hillarious, never thought i see the day it is quite amusing, i agree he look like a big doofus.

Adoring Fan, your comment sounds plausible, I just think that even though Ben is responsible for a lot of that attention it would have been a little better for Jen to not have put herself out there as much. By trying to live a normal life it has done the opposite affect, there is nothing normal about a little girl being pursued by the paparazzi. I agree that Ben does not know how to handle the paparazzi, he never seems to be happy I don’t get it.

Adoring Fan @ 01/23/2009 at 8:17 pm

I don’t under stand why women are always blamed when the men in their lives come under fire. Angelina gets blamed because Brad was unfaithful, Katie Holmes gets blamed because Tom Cruise is a nutjob, and she is married to him, Jennifer G. gets blamed because Ben can’t handle the paparazzi madness. When will the public wake up and smell the coffee. Why do the men get away scot free and the women who happen to fall in love with them are held responsible for everything that is wrong with the relationship? These men are given a ticket to ride. I don’t get it, Why? I know this is a mans’ world but D.A.M.N. Give me a flocking break. (OK, I feel better now)

it’s nice to see ben and jen taking the time out to spend some alone time with violet. she’s such a cutie and growing up so fast!

gay maybe? @ 01/23/2009 at 8:28 pm

So she turns around in her chair.. BFD! She’s a baby ! Affleck is done.. maybe he’s realizing his mortality as an actor and is freaking out about it.
As for living in LA.. and being a movie star with millions of dollars and having to put up with paps.. oh my heart bleeds.

Adoring Fan @ 01/23/2009 at 8:31 pm

I’m still mad. Jennifer is and always has tried to give Violet the kind of life she had growing up. She spent quality time with her baby and always took her with her whenever she could. She did not take her to places where other so called celebrity moms did just for publicity but to the contrary. She only took her to places she went before Vi was even born and she ever met Ben. Farmer’s market, library, park, duck feeding and etc. She could left her home and went shopping to buy designer clothes for herself and to the spa, beauty parlor and clubs but no, she wanted to spend time with her baby and flocking photogs got wind and followed her nonstop (mostly because she was married to a man who was famous for living his life in the tabloids). I hate that she is getting flack for that. Maybe if first husband Foley had been man enough to stand up and not run out because he couldn’t take her success, she wouldn’t be in this situation. Sometimes I swear, I wish Jen had never seen Ben. She does not deserve this. People can’t help who they fall in love with.

to Cheetah @ 01/23/2009 at 8:39 pm

They don’t look worried they look exhausted. You obviously have never had a 2 week old have you. If you had, you wouldn’t called them “worried”. “Tired” is the word my dear. And They deserve to eat in PEACE! Thier photos must go for a ridiculous amount of money because they are hounded (no I dont think they “ask” for it, esp. not Ben) night and day just living a normal life. Oh, I guess they could have stayed in, but obviously you all have never been trapped inside before. It would make you go crazy. I think its great they are giving their firstborn some one on one time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All