Kate Winslet Hits Santa Barbara Film Festival

Kate Winslet Hits Santa Barbara Film Festival

Kate Winslet knocks it out of the fashion ballpark in a stunning black-and-white Narciso Rodriguez dress at the 24th Annual Santa Barbara Film Festival at the Arlington Theatre on Friday (January 23) in Santa Barbara, Calif.

The 33-year-old actress, who finished off her look with Christian Louboutin peep-toes and Chopard jewels, was honored with the festival’s Montecito Award.

Kate was recently nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her work in The Reader (and not Revolutionary Road). She’s up against Anne Hathaway (Rachel Getting Married), Angelina Jolie (Changeling), Melissa Leo (Frozen River) and Meryl Streep (Doubt).

25+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet hitting up the Santa Barbara Film Festival…

kate winslet santa barbara film festival 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she is rele pretty =]

i love, love, love her! she acctually looks HEALTHY! :D way to go, Kate, for being such an amazing role model. you are gorgeous.

i agree with you, #2, she does look good. she isn’t like the other celebs who thing sexy=stick thin.

She’s beautiful. I like her. But personally I think she way even prettier back then in the “Titanic era”, red headed. I don’t know, I just think she was gorgeous and sexy. Anyway, she’s a great actress and I’m glad she’s finally getting the recognition and awards she deserves since her career debut.

If typical Brangelina fans will come on here, don’t! And don’t bring up the fact that Kate accidently forgot Angie’s name. It was long ago. You fans are just mad she’s been sweeping award shows while Brad and Angelina haven’t. They only are nominated for ratings. But i have to say I am no means a Brad fan, but he was good in The Curious Casee Of Benjmain Button(Forest Gump part two)
Anyways, love Kate! She looks stunning. but I have noticed she’s been wearing a lot of black dresses, but hey she looks gorgoeus! And Amand, I kind of agree. She was prettier in her red head days, but her blonde look is more sexier. And if Brangelina fans also bring up Jennifer Anniston not getting nominated for her “Dog Movie” you might want to notice that the so called “Dog Movie” is still doing better than brad’s so called masterpeice. Ben Button is out of the top ten for the box office, marely and me is still in.

She is the favorite going into the major award show! She’s guaranteed to walk away w/ at least one of the two….

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

she is so beautiful! love her! :)

lakers fan in boston @ 01/24/2009 at 7:35 pm

wow she looks freaking amazing
her dress is ok, i just dont like the pattern
ive never noticed she has some nice long legs until i saw this close up

Kate looks awesome. Sometimes her outfits have been awful but this one is gorge!

try hard sexy when she’s not
she’s a snotty cold witch

the shiznack @ 01/24/2009 at 7:42 pm

I really liked her in The Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind – good stuff

the shiznack @ 01/24/2009 at 7:48 pm

even though she has been racking up awards, I have a feeling she may be snubbed at the oscars by Hathaway

Hey, I’m a Brangelina fan but I never have had anything bad to say about Kate. She’s gorgeous. I love her dress and she’s been a fantastic actress forever.

Yeah #12, you might be right but I hope not. I love Anne, she’s very young and a versatile actress but like I said she’s young and I think she has much to prove herself of an actress, I think she can wait. Kate has been snubbed so many times and is the youngest person to recieve 6 Oscar nominations, hope she wins! Plus this is Anne’s first Oscar nominations, it would be hard to win your first Oscar on your first Oscar nomination. But I know Angelina Jolie has done that.

And #13 I said most Brangelina fans hate Kate, I didn’t mean all. Some people that are fans of brad and Angie like Kate too but not a lot on here!

She looks gorgeous!

I hope Kate gets an oscar love her dress

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/24/2009 at 8:31 pm

…`hot.

LolaSvelt @ 01/24/2009 at 8:40 pm

She needs to wear more colour because she’s been looking the same recently.

Also…her pose isn’t very flattering and is very awkward. Other than that, great actress. Saw The Reader yesterday. Great performance, good film.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/24/2009 at 8:48 pm

I don’t like her dress at all. She has no style whatsoever and it’s a pitty cause she is beautiful with a very interesting face. I think that she should have stayed red-headed.

This dress is awful. Narcisco Rodriguez has hits and misses. This is a big miss. Kate needs some kind of consultant to dress her. She is so pretty. She needs help.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/24/2009 at 8:52 pm

—————
And you have the nerve to bring Brangelina fans and to talk sh*t about them ? Don’t transfer your own agenda and tell others not to do Kate what you are doing yourself to Angelina, right her !.
Most Angelina fans like Kate, mind you !. It’s you who like to pit them one aginst the other and even dismiss their nomination. Mind you, they deserve it !

Well well well. Look at her arms. They look NOTHING like on the cover of Style Magazine this month. I KNEW that photo was PHOTOSHOPPED!

And, her new fake lips look like s.h.i.t. Tell me she DOES have body image issues.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All