Brad Pitt Keeps Clean With Baby Wipes

Brad Pitt Keeps Clean With Baby Wipes

Eli Roth opened up to People earlier this week about his Inglourious Basterds costar and pal Brad Pitt:

On how Brad stays fresh: “He shared that when you’re sweating and don’t have time to take a shower, you just take a baby wipe and rub it under your armpits. After a scene, Brad had to get next to me for a close-up shot, and he said, ‘Damn, you’re ripe.’ I said, ‘I didn’t have time to shower.’ He said, ‘Baby wipes, man, baby wipes. I got six kids. All you’ve got to do is just take them, a couple quick wipes under the pits. Man, I’m getting pissed on all day. I don’t have time to take a shower.’” (Eli said: “I thought that was the greatest tip.”

On Brad’s partner Angelina Jolie: “[She's] awesome, totally cool.”

On Brad’s personality: “He’s such a funny guy. He has a great sense of humor, and he’s so into it. He’s really there to have a great time. Now, he’s at the point in his career where he’s the biggest movie star in the world, he can do whatever he wants, so when he’s there, he just wants to have a great time.”

On Brad being generous with his time: “I remember the first day, he taught me a lot of acting tricks. We all wanted to ask him about Kalifornia, Fight Club and True Romance, and he was so cool to talk about all that stuff with us. Right from the first day, we were all a little shy. But then somebody asked him about 12 Monkeys, and he talked about everything.”

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

making an interview with Eli Roth and talk only about Brad Pitt, well.. I feel sorry for Eli

FIRST – Yeah,

“Damn you’re ripe” That is hilarious, who knew BP had such a great sense of humour.

people with kids know about the wipes. thanks to johnson and johnson or pg or whoever makes those things because although i smell like a baby’s bottom after using it, i can’t help but think of the chemicals going into my armpit pores. my cousin turned me onto the wipes. they are also good for removing make up (eyeliner, mascera, foundation, lipstick etc.).

thanks eli.

Baby wipes may help for a minute for the underarms, but, lack of showering creates more smells than just the pitts… not pun intended.

Maria (Shorty) @ 06/02/2009 at 2:56 pm

He’s too funny!! Yup! Dads and Mum’s know about wipes!

Andrómeda @ 06/02/2009 at 2:58 pm

So funny!.
Love him. Thanks JJ.

I tell people about baby wipes all the time, if they can clean up boo boo, they can clean anyting.

FUNNEEEEE!!!!!

He’s right about those wipes.

We’re still buying them 8 years later. They’re great for travelling when kids hands get sticky and freshening up. My hubby was making fun of Terence “baby wipe” Howard’s comments, but those wipes do come in handy!!!

That is hellishly funny!!!! with all his movie stardom, BP is pretty down to earth away frim the cameras. That’s why he dresses so stylishly scruffy. He is not in love with his image.

Good tip Brad. tks jj

The baby wipes freshener he’s talking about is when showering is not possible, he’s NOT advocating it as a substitute for bathing when bathing is possible.
Brad is H-ella funny. It’s refreshing that he’s so open about being a parent.

Hahaha, so funny!, i love him (L)

For a while now, we know Brad has a great sense of humor. Thanks JJ for sharing this.

fun fun fun @ 06/02/2009 at 3:24 pm

Anybody needs a shower here? Hihi great advices. Like that sort of reality advices!
Go Brad!

Someone should tell Terrence Howard about this…

nice lookin but can’t really act. just gets big movies because of his looks and what he is percieved to be

Not only people with kids know about those baby wipes!!! I don’t have kids and I know they are great to have around. They are so refreshing to just wipe yourself with when you are out all day doing stuff and it’s hot and you feel nasty or if you are on vacation and go on one of those all day tours where you get hot and sweaty. Everybody should carry them in their purse or backpack.

I like hearing about how great Brad is from other actors but it would have been kind of nice to read more about Eli Roth. Maybe next time!!

Never leave home without them.

Trolls are stupid @ 06/02/2009 at 3:33 pm

Did the interviewer asked Eli any questions about himself?:lol: Poor guy, but I am sure he is happy to have worked with Brad Pitt.

Trolls are stupid @ 06/02/2009 at 3:35 pm

Way to advertise for Baby wipes Brad, I bet their sales will go up.

i thought that was cute and funny.

stupitt too @ 06/02/2009 at 3:39 pm

he should know – they r not the cleanest of looking people ever.

stupitt too @ 06/02/2009 at 3:39 pm he should know – they r not the cleanest of looking people ever.
===================================

Well you might take heed of Brad’s advice and use some of those wipes to wipe your rottening smelling self cause I can smell your jealousy and ignorance way over here.

Brad seems so cool, no wonder people gravitate towards him, he has that special something, that “it”. And yep, baby wipes are the best for keeping one fresh on the fly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All