Paris Jackson's Speech - Michael Jackson Tribute

Paris Jackson's Speech - Michael Jackson Tribute

Paris Jackson, the 11-year-old daughter of the King of Pop, gives a tearful goodbye at the Michael Jackson public memorial service held at Staples Center on Tuesday (July 7) in Los Angeles.

She shared, “I just wanted to say, ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say, I love him so much.”

Standing beside Paris were her two brothers, Michael Jackson, Jr. and Prince Michael Jackson II.

Watch Paris Jackson‘s speech below –

Paris Jackson’s Speech – Michael Jackson Tribute

10+ pictures inside of Michael Jackson‘s kids at the ceremony…

paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 01
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 02
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 03
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 04
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 05
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 06
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 07
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 08
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 09
paris jackson speech michael jackson tribute 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

Aww i feel most sorry for the family that was so sweet.

This made me cry so hard. Bless them all <3

This is just .. I can’t help but crying watching this. It’s just heartbreaking that such a young child must go through a thing like this.

Paris broke my heart. She is such a beautiful and brave young girl. You and your brothers will be in my heart.

I cried at various points of the service, but I especially cried when Paris spoke. Debbie need to leave these kids alone and let them stay with MJ family. The kids already stated its their wish. The kids, especially Paris grabbed on Mother Kate and Janet throughout the entire service.

WOW what a gorgeous little girl. That was such a heart touching moment!!!!
God bless his children!
Hope they´ll be ok!

this was so sad, brought tears to my eyes.

Fergie Fan ! @ 07/07/2009 at 4:31 pm

i want to cry !
so sad !

This was my breaking point.

that was so sad… i had tears streaming down my face

GOOGBYE MJ @ 07/07/2009 at 4:32 pm

I CAN’T STOP CRYING :(
DEEPLY SAD AND HEARTBREAKING TRIBUTE FROM A BRAVE DAUGHTER TO HER LOVING FATHER :”(
MAY GOD PROTECT AND BLESS MJ’S BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN
R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :(

breezedash @ 07/07/2009 at 4:33 pm

Poor daughter…But she said very kind words about her father… R.I.P. Michael

Oohh so sad…this is the part I just couldnt hold myself and just cried, what a beautiful and brave young girl, i hope the best for the Jackson family.

GOODBYE MJ @ 07/07/2009 at 4:34 pm

I CAN’T STOP CRYING :(
MAY GOD PROTECT AND BLESS MJ’S BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN
R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :(

She looks exactly like Michael Jackson when he was a child. All three kids look like Michael.

100% look alikes

I cried too. It was such a sad moment.

i am tired of hearing about mj but i really did feel bad for his kids. when paris started to cry, gosh i felt so bad for her

@Mo.mo: the same here:(

she’s beautiful. paris broke my heart.this was a touching memorial really beautiful

zanessa4life @ 07/07/2009 at 4:36 pm

That was so heartbreaking.
I could feel the pain she has to feel.
Noone deserves it to get their father taken away at such a young age.
Stay strong little Jacksons : ()

No words can comfort you right now Paris sweetie but know that your daddy loved you just as much if not more and that will stay with you forever and he will always be with you forever in your heart. This was a wonderful, wonderful memorial all the friends and family with their personal stories was so touching. Marlon too made me cry endlessly. This was beautiful, very very beautiful.

R.I.P MJ!

Pining for Chris @ 07/07/2009 at 4:36 pm

I was on the verge of tears…then as soon as she came to the front; they came flooding down. Poor child, poor children; this really brings it home that they have lost their loving father. My thoughts and prayers are with them, the entire family.
Rest in Peace Michael, thank you for the music.

sweetiepie @ 07/07/2009 at 4:38 pm

why do they have to do that to those little children? leave them alone in their grief and don’t put them in the public. it also wasn’t the way michael took care of his children!

For michael jackson’s daughter, who has been hidden underneath masks and veils from the media her whole life, to speak about her dad so positively in front of all those people, he must have been a great man. I hope all of the people who basically crucified him and turned on him and accused him of being a pedophile watched this and realized the pain they not only inflicted on him but his children.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All