Hailey Glassman: I Love, Jon Gosselin!!!

Hailey Glassman: I Love, Jon Gosselin!!!

Hailey Glassman is speaking out about her romantic relationship with Jon Gosselin, a 32-year-old dad of eight. Here’s what the 22-year-old daughter of Kate‘s tummy-tuck surgeon had to say:

On dating Jon: “If you had told me a few months ago, I wouldn’t have believed you. [Now,] we’re always laughing and joking. We watch movies, play pool and ping pong. We laugh a lot because I beat him at everything.”

On falling in love with Jon after he split with Kate: “He was so strong. I admired him.:” (He stayed at her parents’ New York City home in May.)

On what she likes about Jon, a fellow smoker: “He’s a great cook. He cooks roasted veggies with special seasoning and sauces, and he grills pineapple with a butter concoction.”

On her parents’ approval: “They love him. They think of him as part of the family. They think things happen for a reason. The most important thing is if someone fits in with my family … This is perfect. It just fits.”

On what she thinks Jon likes about her: “I’m a huge believer in not controlling someone. I’ll give my opinion but tell him to do what he wants to do. He said, ‘I’m just not used to having an option.’ I told him life is about options.”

It’s true love!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Lakersalldayerrday @ 07/21/2009 at 5:14 pm

oh how disgusting this is.

True love in all of 2 weeks. And what are her parents thinking, they supported her sleeping with another womans husband in thier home??

“CONTROLLING PEOPLE” making a dig at kate is she. Well sometime life saddles you with 8 kids and an immature low iife dirtbag and you have to be in charge to make your lives work.

Every marriage has its low point especially with 8 young children. But giving up and moving on in 2months and calling it true love is a little foolish. Wait till the kids show up and he decides its too much responsibility

I hate that I have even commented on these stupid fools..there are young children involved some of whom can read and this 22 years old is setting herself up for a hateful relationship with the children.
They are not going to love you for “denying” them their father neither are they goign to love you for insulting thier mother

Maybe Maddy needs to spend a whole year with these two adolescents to give them a wake up call.

ur a huge believer in not controlling some1?
pssh, jon, that is nothing but bs
in a few yrs trust me, she’s gonna have a death grip on those balls just like kate did 2 u
nothing but an idiot…

gag .. what could any guy see in this crack head?? and what could any woman see in this douche?? I’m so sick of these two, it’s like Heidi and Spencer all over again. Please go away Jon.. damn I really hope Kate allows these kids to live a normal life.. please Kate! Nothing is normal about this.

Miss Sixty @ 07/21/2009 at 5:17 pm

This broad is living a high school dream. Of course they are laughing considering one of them is a rebound, but when reality sets in, there;s more to a successful relationship than just playing and laughing if that’s all she’s expecting..There will be highs and lows, and it depends how you deal with the lows…

D0O0O0O0O0O0UCCCHHH BAGGG.

you suck Kate @ 07/21/2009 at 5:18 pm

a few lessons there on how to treat a man, Kate

Gagstastic @ 07/21/2009 at 5:19 pm

What ethnicity is the Jon guy, He looks like a half Asian???

i think she is hot and she is wayyy better then kate that wilderbeast!!!!! hahahha kate u ar so ugly keep working out cuz ur fat as hell *****! that will never change
ps how do u like that ur kids look like jon? HAHAHA lozer ass

VICTORIA # 1 @ 07/21/2009 at 5:20 pm

WHATEVER, DRUG-HEAD!!!!! YOU failed to mentioned that he had the money and the fame you have always wanted according to your friends. Of course, there will not be much of the children’s money left, the way you are spending it, with beer-belly smoking Jon, sharing nicotine cancer sticks with you.
By the way Hailey, On ‘ INSIDE EDITION “, today they showed pictures of you ( videotaped ) doing the good ole ” bong ” and falling down drugged out, screaming out loud. On another show, they had you stripping off your clothes. THAT was very attractive ( NOT ) and nauseating, and something to show your step-children. I’m sure it will make a great impression on their little minds, and will help them develope normally around you. ( the horrors )
WAKE UP JON!!!!!!!! A ping pong game, does NOT make a loving relationship. What are you thinking, with all the women out there. Are you using her also, wanting FREE plastic surgery to keep you young and 20ish, because you feel like you missed out on something? I believe THAT is the problem!! NO, kids, a 2-bedroom apartment, a 2 seater sports car, a new young clothes, and a young ****** girl who is a druggy. YOU ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING MAN, AND IS NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A FATHER OR A MAN.

waa, Kate Gosselin, waaa @ 07/21/2009 at 5:21 pm

well …I still have my pocket rocket………. booo hoooo

Jon Gosselin is half-Korean, one-fourth French, and one-fourth Welsh

Lillianne @ 07/21/2009 at 5:22 pm

Treat him well and he’s yours forever. I hope you don’t want to have a lot of kids.

Zanessa4ever @ 07/21/2009 at 5:23 pm

Mmmmm-Hmmm A 22 year old smoker that has been arrested for posession of marijuana thats the kinda step-mom I want my kids to have!!! (NOT!) Nice goin Jon! I’m sure Kate approves!!

barnabyjones @ 07/21/2009 at 5:24 pm

Give me a break….his he two….”I’m just not used to having an option.’ I told him life is about options.” It sound like two teenagers….and is she blaming Kate for Jon not being happy….it takes two in a relationship to make it work or not….So little girl please go play with a doll…and stop smoking whatever you are smoking.

GAG ME WITH A KNIFE!

Zanessa4ever @ 07/21/2009 at 5:26 pm

@you suck Kate: Yeah well at least she is not a CRACK HEAD!!!!! Kate is doing the best to raise her kids in a situation like this and I give her props cause by now I would want to give up!! Kate is trying to be the best mom she can be!!!!

They both suc* grow up Jon

Sounds like Victoria has a personal stake in this.

GOSH I LOVE YOU PEOPLE THESE ARE LIKE THE ONLY POSTS WE AGREE ON THINGS LOL

Who cares . . .she forgot to mention they enjoying smoking all kinds of stuff together.

Of course they’re so happy throw in those 8 kids it will be a different story. That’s why you guys have a lot of time to do things together NO KIDS!! you bimbo. He needs to take care of his 8 kids first then 22yr.old girlfriend.

What a dumb b*tch. I bet she won’t be so happy when Jon finally starts acting like a father and takes his kids somewhere other than the front yard. And her parents, wtf is wrong with them supporting their druggie daughter dating a married father of 8 ???? I guess trashiness runs in the family.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All