Megan Fox & Amanda Seyfried's Lesbian Kiss is Profound and Meaningful

Megan Fox & Amanda Seyfried's Lesbian Kiss is Profound and Meaningful

Juno scribe Diablo Cody opens up to The Frisky about her new horror flick called Jennifer’s Body, out September 18. Here’s what the 31-year-old writer said:

On the “lesbian kiss” between Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried in the film: “All right, if the two protagonists of the film were a guy and a girl and in a particularly tense moment, they shared a kiss, no one would say it was gratuitous. But the fact that they’re women means it’s some kind of stunt. It was intended to be something profound and meaningful to me and to Karyn [Kusama, the director]. Obviously we knew people were going to totally sensationalize it.”

On Megan Fox being very unique: “She really makes people angry! Girls hate her, don’t they?…I do not know her very well. Even having worked with her to this extent, I don’t know her very well because she’s very private and mysterious…she’s a really, truly eccentric person…I don’t think people know how to process her at all. I think it’s one of those things where she does not fit the mold in any way and it freaks people out!”

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

fox looks so fake. like plastic

im a non-lesbian girl and i luv meggie fox. i think it’s only ugly, insecure girls who hate her.

i love megan fox, and im not gay either, she’s just so awsome and beautiful

There sure are a lot of suckers in this world…buying into the Megan Fox is hot CRAP. She might’ve been if she wasn’t so plastic – she looks like a 50 year old Playboy hasbeen compared to the naturally gifted Amanda. She needs to stop with the surgery before she ends up looking like P Anderson.

Megan Fox is really gorgeous !

why would anybody hate megan fox

Lowest denominator @ 09/08/2009 at 12:38 pm

I don’t hate Fox at all.
I laugh because she is what she is, and sometimes that doesn’t work in her favor, but whatever. Beauty gets away with a lot of things.
And the “mold” is Angelina Jolie.

So for the count –
Yes, I’m a girl.
No, I’m not a lesbian.
Yes, I’m secure in my insecurity and ugliness, but No, I still don’t hate her.

i love megan fox.she never is afraid to speak her mind and she’s so pretty.i guess girls see her beauty as a threat or somethin…hate her or love her,she knows how to get attention when she wants to…and we all listen no matter how frivilous it may be lol

Lowest denominator @ 09/08/2009 at 12:39 pm

Or should that say “Yes, I’m not a lesbian?”
I welcome any correction…

I like Megan Fox because she says the strangest things, and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her. It’s funny how some people just expect her to keep her mouth shut and just look pretty..but she has a weird sense of humor and she lets it show…so more power to her.

laura palmer @ 09/08/2009 at 12:50 pm

i love me some megan fox! she is actually entertaining, unlike most celebrities with their over-active PR firms. AND yes, she is gorgeous. i don’t care if she’s had plastic surgery…i’d like to meet her surgeon. haha

samanthafromitaly @ 09/08/2009 at 1:00 pm

Amanda is really beautiful and fun.
Megan, I don’t go for the “bad girl” stuff.I think SHE is insecure,not me

HockeygurL @ 09/08/2009 at 1:04 pm

At first thought that was J-Lo

diablo is so right about megan

i’m also a nongay girl and i love megan fox. she’s like a breath of fresh air lol. she doesnt give a sh** what people think of her. she says what she wants and she’s hilarious. she’s awesome

Amanda is really beautiful and fun.
megan is ……. so stupid

Completely agree with what Diablo said about Fox, and that is why i love her, finally an unconventional movie star. I am a woman and i LOVE Megan Fox so there!!

men also hate megan

Sugarnspice @ 09/08/2009 at 1:29 pm

Go Diablo! I will go watch this movie even if it is stupid b/c I totally agree with her — no matter who/what they are the two protagonists MUST kiss in a movie! And both Megan and Amanda are so awesome, I can’t wait to see their onscreen work together! Seriously rock on Megan — f*ck the haters!

I don’t like Megan because the only reason she’s famous for the wrong things. She has no talent yet she’s on every magazine cover spewing out stupid crap. She’s not intelligent or interesting. She’s just beautiful.

Diablo! you’ll be megan’s advocate. Because you need to promote the film. After the movie, if she insults you ,Then I wonder what you think…..

This stupid twit is ALWAYS trying to be like Angelina Jolie! She hates being compared to her, but tries to be so much like her. She needs to get that big fat chip off her shoulder! I don’t know why she thinks she’s “ALL THAT!” Yeah, she’s good looking, but she’s just full of CRAP! She needs to get off that high horse of hers. I don’t even know what she’s doing w/Brian Austin Green. Seems to me like she’s more into girls than boys, she should just date a woman already. Plus, she keeps breaking up w/Brian. She even said there’s no future w/him. On Brians part, he just likes being w/her cause she’s young and pretty and probably crazy in bed.

Amanda is adorable, and Megan a lot of fun!

Hmm that seems to be an apt description of Megan Fox.

-meream

Of course, the kiss is a stunt. The lesbian kiss is a gimmick to get people especially guys to see this crappy movie. I just wonder how gay people feel when tv shows and movies use them to get ratings, money at the box office, awards, and controversy?

the only appeal this movie has is this lesbian kiss and that it could possible be somewhat funny, but nothing else

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All