Avril Lavigne & Deryck Whibley Split

Avril Lavigne & Deryck Whibley Split

Avril Lavigne has pulled the plug on her relationship with Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley.

Below is the statement Avril just released titled “Moving forward on a positive note.” Check it:

Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note. Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support.”

Avril, 24, and Deryck, 29, have been married for over three years. Best of luck to the two of them!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Loved her statement. It was so positive! What a gracious way to end a relationship. My respect for Avril Lavigne has just sky rocketed :)

what a surprise-she was way too young.

How predictable.

HORSE MOUTH WITH VAMPIRE TEETH @ 09/17/2009 at 7:24 pm

she is the biggest phucking liar. she is nothing but an alcoholic drug addict who slept around and partied nonstop while her husband was away. she made him look like such a jerk appearing everywhere slobbering all over guys. she’s doing what on a positive note? she hasn’t done one respectable looking thing and she’s a waste of air. never buy her CRAP! BOYCOTT THIS SHITTTHEAD!!!!

she thinks her diarrhea doesn’t stink, but actually her hair, her breath, her body, her hands all stink! she needs to go to rehab and take some etiquette classes because she is a huge dirtbag with a brain dead mentality.

Another divorce . . .oh this where I should be shocked.
She is too young and they are both immature and married to there career, what do u expect?

Planet zero @ 09/17/2009 at 7:28 pm

What a doucebag this freakoid is. I know some crew members that said she has horrible B.O.

sharon knows @ 09/17/2009 at 7:29 pm

UGHHHH I don’t like her – there’s something really greasy about her.

I MET HER ONCE AND SHE WAS THE RUDEST PIG EVER!!!!

trying out new johns @ 09/17/2009 at 7:32 pm

Who is going to pisss all over her stomach now?? Brandon Davis are you home???

is that to go? @ 09/17/2009 at 7:33 pm

avril looks like what a person looks like after they vomit.

rubbish is her middle name @ 09/17/2009 at 7:35 pm

@ALEXI that is so true your statement. I know a few backstage grips and crew members and said she is the biggest ***** in person.

nasty chic @ 09/17/2009 at 7:36 pm

did she spit or split?

blah blah blah @ 09/17/2009 at 7:42 pm

Oh leave her alone, you guys. You aren’t perfect, so don’t judge anyone else.

Alexi P- you can never judge a book by it’s cover. She probably looked at you like another fan pestering her. People always think that they know a person because they seen them on TV, a movie or a music video, but you don’t. She viewed you like the stranger that you are. If she was a big b*tch, then she would not have any friends at all. But when you are famous- you have a close circle of friends- you are not hanging out with the “help” or “backstage crew”.

**Jamie** @ 09/17/2009 at 8:03 pm

divorcee so young

he’s ugly with a squished in face.

Uchiha Sasuke 89 @ 09/17/2009 at 8:29 pm

@HORSE MOUTH WITH VAMPIRE TEETH: you know nothing you sick freak. try wearing her shoes 4 a change sick psycho

Mrs mangles @ 09/17/2009 at 8:44 pm

If you love and respect someone and a great friends then why are you getting divorced. What a load of horse ****!

nooo! :’(. i love them. at least their still friends..

nothing last forever.

Definitely saw this one coming.

Half of you ‘vageniuses’ here would love it if she spat in your faces, despite what you say.

Im glad Avril got rid of that ANIMAL (deryck) Avril is single now! great! She can focus more on her music now, im sure deryck is gay and thats the reason they are splitting

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All