Ed Westwick's Neckline: Dangerously Low!

Ed Westwick's Neckline: Dangerously Low!

Ed Westwick shows off his chest hair in a shirt with a dangerously low neckline at the CBS, Showtime and CW TCA Summer Party held at California’s Beverly Hilton Hotel on Wednesday (July 28).

On the other side of the country, his Gossip Girl co-star (and real-life ex-girlfriend) Jessica Szohr came out to support pal Chace Crawford at the screening of his new drug-dealing drama, Twelve.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ed Westwick’s chest hair — HOT or NOT?

10+ pictures inside of Ed Westwick‘s dangerously low neckline…

ed westwick neckline 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
jrajjfromtaj @ 07/29/2010 at 2:50 pm

JARED just because you have no chest hair , you always wanna start this type of diuscussion!!! Well chest is great, manly and normal…
Guys are different from girls!!!! get used to it, its what makes us beautiful and attracted to each other.
S|TOP HATING on chest hair.
I

These two belong together!

Ed Westwick – that not a V-neck. That’s a U-NECK!!!!

I truly believe all the guys on this show are compete faggots.. That’s why they can’t get girls that aren’t on the show.. It’s a media obsessed way of promoting that ****** ass show..

It’s so normal men with chest hair. Almost everyone has.

Man cleavage is kind of “IN” among the Gossip Girl hunks. On the other hand I think Chace’s is waxed, so.

I can’t believe people think this guy is attractive. Oh, the wonderful life of a celebrity.

he is sooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyy.. he is a man, dude.. girls dont like that.. they like gay dudes who shape themselfes.. well not my problem.. finally they splitted up after this fu*king jessica breakes his herat and cheated on him with a pal of the ex-couple.. finally he is way too good for her.. anyways hate gossip gir l.. never watched it and never will watch it.. but I think ed is pretty hot!!

Jessica is so wonderfull! beauty))) love her

innominedei @ 07/29/2010 at 4:53 pm

Who’s the homeless?!

kellyLove @ 07/29/2010 at 5:04 pm

Ehhh he usually looks ok but this is def not a good look

Betty Bronx @ 07/29/2010 at 5:43 pm

Are you all gay here? Defo HOT

All that chest hair but still no masculinity. NOT HOT.

That top is just a big “NO”. The chest hair I don’t have an issue with, I like men to look like men, cant stand men who wax and spend more time primping and preening than I do. But any guy who wants to show of his chest – smooth or hairy is just gross. But have to admit that Ed give good sexy face.

not a fan of the chest hair, but because he is so beautiful and his accent is so sexy, i’ll let it slide this one time :p

He’s got the most bbeautiful eyes,very alluring alluring…there is something special about him!

karan singh @ 07/29/2010 at 11:13 pm

very HOT!!!

Jokergurl @ 07/30/2010 at 1:33 am

Only Colin Farrell could get away with this look , because he’s worn the the shirts like this before not this guy.

An uglier man I have not seen. Ew.

I love Ed Westwick! I think he’s so sexy and I love the chest hair. I usually love him in V-necks (chest hair yumm) but this one does seem a bit extreme for this type of event. I still think he’s beautiful and I love him!
Newsflash to you chest hair haters: Real MEN have hairy chests! Love it!

Its sad girls now a days are growin up thinkin this is what a real man is s’ppse to be.

rock n roll queen @ 07/30/2010 at 6:25 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hasnt he heard about wax?

LOL at the fangirls saying “real men have chest hair”………I don’t care about chest hair, it depends on the dude, sometimes it suits them and looks hot and sometimes it doesn’t – the issue is the SHIRT. No man with taste would wear a shirt like that LOL. Plus it just doesn’t suit his body/face shape and just looks worse with his greasy hair.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All