Maggie Grace Joins Twilight Clan -- Mackenzie Foy Too!

Maggie Grace Joins Twilight Clan -- Mackenzie Foy Too!

Former Lost star Maggie Grace will star in Twilight‘s upcoming Breaking Dawn movies.

Deadline reports the 27-year-old actress will play Irina, a member of the Denali coven who blames the Cullens for the death of her lover.

EW is also repoting that Mackenzie Foy, 9, has also been cast in as the role of Renesmee, Edward and Bella’s vampire/human love child.

Breaking Dawn, which is being split into two films, will premiere Part I on Nov. 18, 2011!

FYI: Maggie is wearing a Smythe Sharp Shoulder Blazer in Cornflower Blue.

ARE YOU EXCITED for the casting of the two new actresses??

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Maggie Grace is stunningly beautiful. This incredibly gorgeous young woman is pure American perfection. I hope that she does more mainstream movies from now on and joins the Hollywood A-list.

Aubrey Titmuss @ 09/28/2010 at 11:46 am

Woooo! I’m so excited! I love the Twilight series. Breaking Dawn Parts 1 and 2 are going to be amazing! OMG I can’t wait! I would, like, die to be in Twilight. Being around all those hot guys. That would be my biggest dream in life! I want to be a vampire! I would be one that was probably nice – no, I kind of want to be evil! I don’t know what I’d want to be – just a vampire. I didn’t read the Twilight books, but my little sisters are obsessed with Twilight.

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o l] @ 09/28/2010 at 11:47 am

…another girl blaming the cullens fo rthe death of her lover.. hmm, the new victoria?! ahahahahahahaha..

Tellar Vergara @ 09/28/2010 at 11:48 am

My boyfriend suggested that we see the first Twilight movie when it was released. I was completely overwhelmed when I saw it even though I knew nothing about Twilight. It was an orgasmic experience. When I have a craving for something, I just can’t hold myself back. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, Twilight turns women on. All you have to do is take us to see a Twilight movie to satisfy us. Also, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

the girl is to old/big to play Renesme i wonder how thats gonna work out

i’m excited for breaking dawn!!!!!!!!

I thought their daughter was young. I guess she’s playing the older version of her.

I can’t wait to see this!

Oh my God! That’s so weird! When I read Breaking Dawn, I actually imagined Irina looking like Maggie Grace!

Mackenzie looks a little older than Renesmée, but besides that – SHE’S PERFECT!

Madam Gaga @ 09/28/2010 at 12:21 pm

It is incredible how much Twilight has really empowered and liberated women around the world. I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Rebecca Honey @ 09/28/2010 at 12:23 pm

I think that Twilight has more of an impact on women in the world than religion and has made women such as myself increasingly comfortable with themselves and their desires.

Every day now I discover something new. Go through phases in which I feel much more in touch with my feminine side, in ways I never thought possible. I’m letting my desires speak as loud as they can.

I want to send a message that I’m an ordinary girl who’s struggled to find herself like everyone else, but I’ve finally figured out who I am because of Stephanie Meyer’s ingenuity. It’s so liberating.

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two and maybe Rob would like three. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. So I hope after we meet, we’ll try for a baby as soon as possible. Although we wouldn’t be married yet, I’m not concerned. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

boo! i wanted Abigail Breslin…..i know she is a bit older but still she has that nice look

Love child, Jared? Weren’t they married when she was conceived? As I understand it, haven’t read the books, the baby grows rapidly; so, I guess she’s not a ‘baby’ for very long.

WTF? Who are all these people on here who are saying how Twilight empowered them and how they can’t wait to have RPat’s babies. I read the books and watched the movies but, wow.

I very like Maggie in LOST! I think that’s good she’ll be playing Irina!

Chloe O'Brian @ 09/28/2010 at 1:53 pm

Agreed @Janelle!! All these “empowered women” posting their intimacy details, relationship trauma and reproductive desires really need to get a life and discuss these things with a shrink, a friend or hell even get a blog! I honestly can’t even see how the hell you’ve managed to draw the link between a fantasy relationship of a teenage girls’ first love with a 100 + year old vampire to your own sad, mid-life crisis’s and abandonment issues. And what the hell it has to do with Maggie Grace and Mackenzie Foy’s casting news I don’t understand….

the chilled to old ok what about the baby ? do they find it ? and Irine i think its that actres i know shes from lost but do u know what ever she will be killed in the end of the store so good for her

I’m reading Breaking Dawn right now and I think Maggie Grace can fit the role. At least I know now what how Renesmee and Irina are going to look like :)

emiliefan @ 09/28/2010 at 4:47 pm

maggie grace is the best friend of emilie de ravin. emilie was gorgeous in remember me with robert. i certainly sure tha maggie grace will be too.

So happy for Maggie! I loved her on Lost. Mackenzie looks like a great choice for Renesmee as well. :)

They were married! Renesmee is not Bella and Edwards love child!

I’m sorry..I think MacKenzie is too old to play Renesmee.

Can you imagine a child this old placing her hand on peoples faces to communicate? Or catching snowflakes? Or being on Kristen’s back or arms in the final meadow showdown? NO, NO, NO!

It’s going to look ridiculous.

this girl is too pretty to be their daughter and too old for the role

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All