Gwyneth Paltrow & Mandy Moore: Performing at Oscars!

Gwyneth Paltrow & Mandy Moore: Performing at Oscars!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Mandy Moore will be performing at this year’s Academy Awards on Sunday, February 27!

The performers of the four songs nominated for Best Original Song will grace the stage at the ceremony, which will be hosted by James Franco and Anne Hathaway.

Gwyneth will perform “Coming Home” from Country Strong while Mandy will be joined by Tangled costar Zachary Levi to sing “I See the Light.”

Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine will sing “If I Rise” from 127 Hours, which was originally performed by Dido.

Randy Newman will perform his song “We Belong Together” from Toy Story 3.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see the performances at the Oscars?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Gwyneth Befor she crazy in hospital hahahahaha

Leonard Hofstadter @ 02/04/2011 at 2:27 pm

Mandy Moore is incredibly gorgeous. I hope that she does more mainstream movies from now on.

Fantastic! After the Oscars maybe Gynnie can song at the next Dog Show or possibly a Stars on Ice show. The possibilities are endless. She should just song at every function she can. I’ll be opening a tuna can later today, perhaps Gwynnie can sing there too!

oh man, mandy & zach are going to take cute to a whole other level with that.

one day the grammys and the next the oscars, WHERE IS THE REAL TALENT?

thumbs don’t work, agian

I like Mandy. God bless you Mandy.

Huvane get work for his clients – Anne is hosting, Gwen is singing wow what will Jennifer do now? offcourses she’s gonna present wanna bet?

samanthar @ 02/04/2011 at 3:09 pm

i love florence, wonder why dido wont be performing?

African Girl @ 02/04/2011 at 3:39 pm

@mickey:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Florence Welch Performing at the Academy Awards is HUGE.

Country awards, now grammy and oscar?! she is really pathetic

Oh God!!!!! GTFO Gwyneth! JUST SHUT UP&STOP HURASSING US WITH YOUR SINGING!!!

thighmegatampon @ 02/04/2011 at 4:58 pm

Mandy is too cute!! I loved her as a singer (when she did a walk to remember!). Excited to see her performance!!

isn’t willow smith gonna whip her hair!

Really looking forward to seeing Zac Levi and Mandy Moore perform!

Vade Retro @ 02/04/2011 at 8:38 pm

Cool! I like Mandy, she is good!!! But I’m grow tired about the goopeth botox smile.

fish sticks @ 02/05/2011 at 1:43 am

What a shame…the grammy’s have stooped so low..

fish sticks @ 02/05/2011 at 1:45 am

Actually they haven’t, a lot of celebrities cannot sing lol. Like the golden girl Swift…she cannot sing. Maybe that gave Gwyn the courage to sing lol.

Leighton and garrett should sing give in to me instead gwyneth coming home. Imo give in to me should be nominated, not coming home. They were the best part of the movie.

This makes me so ill. Gwyneth is so smug as it is. This whole singing this is a bit overkill. SNL, CMAs, Glee, and now the Grammys and Oscars?? She will never let us forget this. It’s just like how she won’t let us forget that she can speak Spanish, as if she is the ONLY non-native Spanish speaker EVER to exist. It also makes me ill because last year they cut the song performances from the show which meant the fabulous Marion Cotillard did not get a chance to perform Take it All from Nine. Gwyneth certainly does seem to have all the luck in the world. I wouldn’t begrudge her any of her lucky life, if she was just a bit more humble about it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All