Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody suit up for Harvey Weinstein and Dior‘s Oscar Dinner, held at Chateau Marmont on Wednesday (February 23) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud will star opposite Uma Thurman and Jessica Biel in Playing the Field, according to Variety.

Gerry will play “a former pro soccer player who finds himself dodging romantic advances from soccer moms after he agrees to coach his son’s youth team in an attempt to bond with the boy,” Variety reports. Jessica will play Gerry‘s ex-wife in the film and Uma will play a fellow parent!

Bigger pic inside…

gerard butler dior party 01

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All

@opinion: sucked in?, wish they would get sucked outta here by liposuction.

why don’t they post a picture of them “perfec”t selves, for all us FAT women to critique? or STFU

j

just curious @ 02/24/2011 at 11:52 pm

@ugh:
hahahahaha, angry much?
I wonder how you look like to inspire such anger.
And I’m sure you think Biel is ugh too, right?
Oh never mind, I think I have a pretty good idea LOL
Thanks for the laugh.

Just because he was her dinner partner doesn’t mean he was her date.

LOL @sod off…wow you are insane. >> @ugh:

@just curious: glad to make your night, laughing at other people’s looks. aren’t you a hypocrite. and you have no idea what i look like, i just know i don’t put the whole value of a person on how they look. it is how they are as a person and how they treat each other. you are a b/itch just curious, You were as curious, really??? L3 and all you socks.of threads past. Your posts are always the same. You want to pick on the fat and ugly, why not gays and the mentally disabled. anyone else that doesn’t meeet you and your new friends idea of perfectio. NEWSFLASH the world is not jessica or gerry, but normal, just normal. big noses, cellulite(GASP), crooked teeth, freckles etc.
i despise people like you , you are everything that is wrong with the world. on your high horse telling us all what we should think. look like and worship. like i said vapid and vile. laugh away creepy troll

signed size 14

@ugh:
You have major issues. Are you ok? A man-hater??
For the record, my 33 year old brother thinks gerard butler is the shiiiit- but only because he still “sees him” as King Leo…that is a MAN. Lots of guys like Gerard after that…hell, my bf thinks G is the “ultimate man.” What I fail to tell him is that the real Gerard is really nothing like King L.
IMO?? Poster @Skidmark and my brother and even my bf don’t really know the “new” modern day Gerard…the romcom asssfukk that we know and love.

The Plug was pulled at 12:04 am…may it rest in peace…

I’m in moderation for trying to post a faded youth blog bit and photos on Biel without makeup today and her signing for PTF. A new thread on Jessica coming up? LOL.

@peaches: Whether she was his date or not, she’s sure you know who’s type.

@Question: no issue with you and i love men, just not the idea we must all fit 300 or a size 2, this is not about how skidmark sees butler or your bf and brother for that matter. its how SOME POSTERS call everyone fat and ugly that is not at some unachievable level of perfect, set by whom.? ………they who are not perfect themselves….casting stones you see?

@just curious: I don’t watch Modern Family, but I happened by it recently and stopped because Sophia was in the segment and I’m not that familiar with her. Fat? Cellulite? She is anything but fat. Her waist is small. The same body style as many on here? Thank you. Because then, we are all great looking women.

just curious @ 02/25/2011 at 12:19 am

@PsychoB:
” The Bodyguard remake would be a career killer. It worked in the 90s. It wouldn’t work now.”
I totally agree; it will be a career killer for sure. Most people have seen this movie, and it still is pretty popular, so it’s not like there is a need to re-tell it for the benefit of a new generation like say, a famous movie from the 1930s might need to be. And, Gerry will constantly be compared to Kevin Costner. But his choices have been odd lately, taking many roles that might not be the most desirable, so who knows with him.
@opinion:
LOL, maybe I was sucked in by a housewife from Peoria Illinois (I don’t know why they always choose that poor city to convey mediocrity, wasn’t honest Abe from there?), but either way, I had fun writing that comment. Some people take what posters say on JJ too seriously. I think they need to see a professional to calm down their anger lol.
and To size 14:
No one knows you; no one knows who you are, how you look like, or anything about you. I wasn’t speaking about you personally. Just in general. Why take comments so personal? Why ruin your night getting angry about what some anonymous person said. Don’t you think you need some help?

I agree CJ, rest in peace, this fed up, pudgy,thick thighed, icecream loving phannie is leaving, can you hear the the rumble of my footsteps? I leave you to Butler and all his perfection?

-there are some very sweet peolpe here but tonight I am just so tired with the hate and slurs and sexism that is JJ on a bad night.

and don’t worry my a.ss is big enough for the door to hit it on the way out.

@just curious: you need the help curious, you really do, not me , good nite and sod off.

orphanannie @ 02/25/2011 at 12:42 am

@kari:
Alan was there-saw him get out of Gerry’s car.

Please, Hollywood. Stop with the predictable remakes. A Star Is Born…with Beyonce? Gag. Bodygard with Rhihanna. Double gag. Cleopatra with Angie. Gag into the stratosphere.

The only remakes I might tolerate would be updated Streetcar Named Desire or maybe Dial M for Murder. They at least go far back enough that for the present generations they would be new.

I buy a lot of old movies. I mean really old like 1930s, 40s and 50s. Comedies then were funny. My Man Godfrey is my go to when I want a good laugh and good lord that was made over 70 years ago. Beats anything made today.

just curious @ 02/25/2011 at 12:46 am

@KDHT:
Look, I don’t want to exhaust the issue, but let me make myself clear. First, let’s get straight that I wasn’t speaking about anyone in particular, or was I calling anyone here fat or ugh. So please don’t accuse me of it.
However, if my comment hit home, it’s not my fault. I was speaking in general terms that indeed many peeps here like Sofia V, because they have a similar body type to her. However, then I added that I don’t blame anyone for liking her for that reason, because it’s understandable that people are sympathetic to someone who is like them.
In addition, I don’t think that your body has to be perfect. Most women’s bodies are not. However, you can’t possibly convince most people that don’t have Sofia’s body type, that her body is hot, while Jessica Biel’s isn’t. That’s a bit prejudice against Biel, don’t you think?
BTW, have you seen Sofia in a bathing suit? In clothes she looks good, but undressed she doesn’t. For the record, I agree she has a pretty face, and I absolutely don’t believe she has veneers. To say she has veneers just because she was studying to be a dentist and has some knowledge on teeth is absurd. Those posters that make those comments against her are just immature.

Lights Off @ 02/25/2011 at 1:12 am

@KDHT:
“We are all great looking women here.”
Keep telling yourself that.
More cake?

@remake: I never have gone there because I didn’t think anyone here would care about old movies. Some of those old thrillers and comedies are so much better than what is churned out today. William Powell, while not handsome by standards, had something. Love My Man Godfrey and the Thin Man films are my all-time favorites.

Speaking of old time stars, I sometimes put Gerry into the category of Errol Flynn – on screen only. Always put down for his acting, but always the main draw. Not in real life, however. Flynn was a crazy drunk who had tons of legal woes. Gerry is above that junk. Imagine how he would be crucified today if he had a quarter of Flynn’s problems. Same with Robert Mitcham and his doing time for marijuana.

Also funny about the older films is older actors paired with younger women and never a disparaging word. Jimmy Stewart and Kim Novak? He was born in 1908. She was born in 1933. A quarter of a century different in age, yet audiences bought it. Grace Kelly and Jimmy Stewart. Twenty-one year age difference. Audiences bought it.

But some are fussy about a 12 year difference between Gerry and Biel? (Don’t forget that’s the difference between Brad and Angelina.)

@Aardvark:
Where did you hear he was Rachael Roy’s dinner partner?
Most people here don’t know what you’re referring to, can you elaborate?
At what function was it?

@Lights Off: I want the piece with lots of frosting.

@KDHT:
That was for you, clown.

wait gerard wait while our children for tomorrow on a gory night and our children of the morrow, dreamy ween. They dreamy weeno chains woo woo woooooo…they dreamy green weeno chains.
shiiiii
no shiiiii
nooo shiit!
~tara

@Dorothy:
ok but then do you dreamy green weeno chains …woo wooo wooo

Skidmark Butler @ 02/25/2011 at 1:25 am

More brooklyn decker and rhianna w see thru clothes and much less this guy jared lol
your boy butler was prob on roids for 300 speak of the devil.
adrien was predator re up,which was blasphemic.
ask any guy what he thinks of predator and what he thought of adrien as predator.
what does tragic flaccid mean? you have too many inside jokes on this forum

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All