Daniel Craig: 'Cowboys & Aliens' Berlin Premiere!

Daniel Craig: 'Cowboys & Aliens' Berlin Premiere!

Daniel Craig looks dapper as he arrives at the German premiere of his latest movie, Cowboys & Aliens, on Monday (August 8) at Cinestar SonyCenter in Berlin, Germany.

Joining the 43-year-old English actor at the premiere were his co-stars, Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Daniel Craig

Olivia, 27, wore a Tom Ford dress paired with Brian Atwood shoes and Carrera y Carrera jewelry.

20+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, and Olivia Wilde at the German premiere of Cowboys & Aliens

daniel craig harrison ford olivia wilde cowboys aliens berlin premiere 01
daniel craig harrison ford olivia wilde cowboys aliens berlin premiere 18
daniel craig harrison ford olivia wilde cowboys aliens berlin premiere 19
daniel craig harrison ford olivia wilde cowboys aliens berlin premiere 20
daniel craig harrison ford olivia wilde cowboys aliens berlin premiere 21

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Bwahahahahahaha, C&A was an utter BOMB! Jerkwad Craig just can’t cut it. Who up there said he had a cute smile? He doesn’t have a cute smile. He’s a sarcastic, ungrateful, full o’ **** a$$hole, if you ever met him in person.

to hateres: He is so handsome in person. I swear it.

And his eyes are incredibly blue. I swear it.

CaroMotteCaroline Fuhr
i can confirm that Daniel Craig’s eyes are not – i repeat – NOT
photoshoppped. they burn the f***ing hell out of you.
5 hours ago

CaroMotteCaroline Fuhr
@oliviawilde you’re welcome! thanks for giving so many autographs – your are GREAT in the movie!!
5 hours ago

CaroMotteCaroline Fuhr
German premiere Cowboys & Aliens. A girl comes up to me and says: ‘D’you want this ticket for the premiere? Havn’t got time. Interested?’

5 hours ago

I saw C&A. Love it! I liked the storyline of Ford&Dano. Daniel in chaps was freaking AMAZING! He is the actor with the qualification to wear chaps, I admit only him!!

@Amy:

Weird place. I don’t think a stage decoratedt like a salon is a weird place for a movie calle Cowboys and aliens.

To to Amy
I’m with you. Look, it was the Western style set.

(VIDEO) Neu Cowboys & Aliens Berlinpremiere 8.8.2011(Harrison Ford u. Daniel Craig)

(VIDEO) 08.08.2011 – Berlin – Cowboys und Aliens

Hi, DiH
I have a h*ll of a time for seeing his hotness these days!!
to Rie
Thanks for the pic. Well, they both have sparkling cats’ eyes.
Hi, Mendel
Yeah, but you can see his a**less chaps this weekend!
BTW I worry about the London premiere. I hope the riot is soon put down…
to Ana
“The first time I saw him, I said, ‘Oh my god, I’m in love with you!’””
Wow, Ana is forthright and honest, she is surely a vigorously passionate woman. So I knew that she has “confessed” her love to Daniel. But I didn’t expect that she said such openly.

He’s ugly as *****.

BBC Interview – Daniel Craig: ‘I wanted to be a cowboy’

@idontcare

you obviously do care; or you wouldn’t be here

i think olivia fired her old stylist.

@jiji:

Right, it takes so much talent to look good in chaps. All of Daniel’s serious training only to be known as a beefcake. Pity!

I think Daniel is not a beefcake as Jake in C&A.
He was skinny, but sexy.

London Tonight in Soho? @ 08/09/2011 at 2:21 pm

Koral Tilley
tonight = Jude Law, Daniel Craig (JamesBond) and Rachel Weiz
19 minutes agovia web

London Tonight is a regional news programme broadcast on ITV London. Maybe she was watching it.

to Amy

“CaroMotteCaroline Fuhr
i can confirm that Daniel Craig’s eyes are not – i repeat – NOT
photoshoppped. they burn the f***ing hell out of you”

*shiver*

to Fio

“I worry about the London premiere. I hope the riot is soon put down…”

It has apparently quietened down, but they have a huge police presence in London now. I am guessing here, but they might cancel the premiere as a precaution…

Sean Munsanje: Didn’t sleep grt and up since 4.30am! Someone get me coffee & wake me up for Daniel Craig. Any questions for Bond… James Bond?
7 hours ago via TweetDeck

Sean Munsanje: Was worried about interviewing Daniel Craig cause of rumours but have to say he’s a gent! Can’t believe I met James Bond! :)
44 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Sean Munsanje: @debbie_odonnell id heard he can be a tough one but he was really nice and friendly. Heading bk to airport now. Think red carpet is 2morow.
28 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Hi, Mendel
You know Sarah Cox is in soooo high!! lol

sarah cox: Mornin,bleary-eyed cos dreamt about Daniel Craig all night,now on way to interview him!chatting to Harrison Ford too,any questions for them?
4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

sarah cox: I honestly feel like Snow White with little blue birds on my shoulders and bunnies at my feet when I’ve been with Daniel Craig #DCeffect
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

sarah cox: I got a kiss from Daniel. #nuffsaid #swoon #keepsmilingatstrangersinfenwicks
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhon

Leigh Woods: @sarajcox are his eyes as blue as they look on screen? I assume you did look into them? #swoon
54 minutes ago

sarah cox: @Leigh_Woods yes. They are alarmingly blue.
53 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

sarah cox: “@grimmers: Do you think Daniel Craig’s eyes are real?” yes. So are his lips COS I FELT THEM ON MY FACE #didimentionthat?
53 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Rachel talks about 3 big project, and her personal life a bit…

Rachel Weisz whistles while she works with 3 big projects
(QUOTE)
Rachel Weisz is doing some serious bonding. This summer she married Daniel Craig — a.k.a. James Bond — in New York with only Craig’s teenage daughter and Weisz’s 5-year-old son plus two family friends in attendance.

Just don’t expect her to talk about her new life.

Weisz (pronounced Vice) has decided to remain mum with Craig joining in on the no-talking rule. Yet, they held hands for a little bit of PDA last week after the premiere of her new film “The Whistleblower” (opening Friday in Chicago).

“It’s a wonderful time,” she says of her life.
In “Dream House,” Craig and Weisz play husband and wife. “I haven’t seen it yet, so I don’t know how scary it is,” she previews. “It’s a psychological thriller-slash-horror film about a couple who moves into a house and finds out that there were murders there.

“It’s not horror. It was more like filming a drama. I can promise you that it wasn’t like ‘Hellraiser.’ ”
Q: Is it true that you once said you would never live in Hollywood?

R: I don’t know if I ever said that I don’t like to live in Hollywood. I just have no need to live there. I have nothing against Hollywood, there’s nothing wrong with it. I’m raising my son in New York City but go to wherever the film is being made. I’m lucky that my next film, “The Bourne Legacy,” is filming in New York. In fact, I will have to start working out for that one.

Daniel Craig ‘giddy’ about Ford collaboration
Daniel Craig was “giddy” when he realised he’d be starring alongside Harrison Ford in Cowboys & Aliens.
(QUOTE)
Director Jon Favreau revealed that despite his cool exterior, Daniel was thrilled to be co-starring with veteran American actor Harrison.
“The first guy we hired was Daniel. He seems like a stern fella, but he was giddy when he realised Harrison might be involved,” the film maker told BBC Breakfast.
Jon added Daniel is a joy to work alongside. The 44-year-old insists the Bond star was the perfect choice for the role of the mysterious cowboy, despite not being an authentic American.
“Let’s put it this way – I’m a fan of Daniel Craig. He always has this presence,” he explained. “The quiet power that Daniel has really lends itself to this part.”

MAX: Daniel Craig is a lovely cheeky guy great interview
2 hours ago via Mobile Web
MAX: Great to interview Harrison Ford Daniel Craig and olivie Wilde today Cowboys Vs Aliens is a cool fun action film x
1 hour ago via Mobile Web
MAX: Daniel Craig was much nicer then I thought. Being married obviously suits him
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web
Natalie Jamieson: Yeah so chatting to Daniel Craig was ok I guess… It was ace! He’s on top form!! And he swore. He’s so cool… Bond meetings this week…
40 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone