Britney Spears: Shooting 'Criminal' Video in England!

Britney Spears: Shooting 'Criminal' Video in England!

Britney Spears lands at LAX Airport with beau Jason Trawick and her bodyguards on Wednesday (September 7) in Los Angeles.

“So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks. Can’t wait! I LOVE London, it’s like my second home,” the 29-year-old pop princess tweeted the day before.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

“Decided to shoot the “Criminal” video in the streets of merry old England when I get there,” she revealed in another tweet.

For Britney‘s full European tour schedule, check out BritneySpears.com!

britney spears criminal video england 01
britney spears criminal video england 02
britney spears criminal video england 03
britney spears criminal video england 04
britney spears criminal video england 05

Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Britney Spears

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Michael Jackman @ 09/09/2011 at 2:54 pm

She looks like a mess.

She looks terrible.

Oww cute!

It took a lot of sun!

Is the video about a girl who has sun burn so bad it’s criminal?

laverdadduele @ 09/09/2011 at 3:15 pm

With all those millions in the bank, how she manages to always look so cheap baffles me.

moonlight @ 09/09/2011 at 3:20 pm

@Guy:

You are not funny !!!
did you know that

Mllllllef @ 09/09/2011 at 3:22 pm

Try to find 3 clothes and shoes that no one could be able to wear at the same time.

LOL, people on here that seriously have nothing better to do than bash ppl more successful than them seriously baffle me.

poor brit got too much sun though!

How much did she get paid to say that it was like her second home? When was the last time she actually went to the UK other than a tour date?

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/09/2011 at 3:54 pm

..That’s what she normally looks like. And I think she’s wearing a little makeup. Hahahahahahahaaa

Poor Britney, don’t think she’ll ever recapture her once glowing looks. To me her tweets sound all cheerful and happy and full of girlie exclamation points, yet she never looks happy, she is like a zombie with barely a smile. So for sure someone else writes them for her!

No matter what her weight, her face always looks bloated and chubby (maybe her meds?). Or maybe it’s because she has no neck, it’s like her head just sits on her shoulders without a neck to support it.

She’s not aging well!I bet it’s because of her smoking!!

Admittedly, I’ve never been a worshipper at the alter of Britney Spears. I used to think she was cute and all but lacking in the level of true talent that defines a great artist from the ordinary in the pack. And no, an MTV Vanguard award is not my idea of the height of accomplishment but that’s just me. LOL

Brittney can entertain but it is her “image” more than anything that made her a celebrity and frankly it doesn’t take much but the right PR and camera angle to sell underage sex-kitten allure for almost 15-20 years with nothing to truly back it up. The fact that at 30 she is still referred to as a “pop princess” is condescending at best and speaks to the obsession of being unable to allow this grown woman to actually grow up artistically or otherwise (sorry but a few marriages and babies don’t make you grown or a woman) just so her glory hey-days of “Oops I Did It Again so Baby Hit Me One More Time” can be relived over and over again in that alternate universe where Brittney never ages beyond 21 and midriff tops with a curly headed JT playing her prince charming before an adoring public. Her looks now reflect the cost of “fame” and the attempt to keep her on some mythical pedestal of groundbreaking musical achievement when really all she was was a pretty little girl with the right management who was sellable at the right time in the industry. At least she is still getting paid.

offtheproperty @ 09/09/2011 at 7:31 pm

Trailer Trash Abroad.

SH IS THE UGLIEST PERSON I’VE EVER SEEN. NO JOKE. HOW CAN PEOPLE THINK SHE IS BEAUTIFUL????????????????

VERY UGLY

mygoodness @ 09/09/2011 at 7:43 pm

THE UGLIEST PERSON EVER SEEN.

since when is london a second home? whoever writes her tweets could at least try to sound like her and make them realistic. and she does look really old here – she’s nothing without the smoke and mirrors.

She looks amazing !
LOL !

she looks bad, and that is criminal…

So average looking.

i respect her. she maybe the only celebrity… or even higher, idol. that looks the way she does. she looks like shes a norm. the norm is everyone cmmnting.. she dont have to look like kim when she goes out. she dont give a ****, and she shouldnt . walkin out that private jet is like walkin out to get her newspaper. yall shoulda got use to that forever ago

Without makeup on or face hair extensions in Britney is NOT that attractive. Its amazing how NORMAL she looks when photoshopping is NOT involved.

@Lisa:

LOL! I meant FAKE hair extensions. Not face extensions. Oops, I did it again.

@Lisa:

LOL! I meant FAKE hair extensions. Not face extensions. Oops, I did it again.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All