Ashley Tisdale & Scott Speer Split

Ashley Tisdale & Scott Speer Split

It’s over for Ashley Tisdale and music video director Scott Speer, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 26-year-old actress and Scott, 29, who began dating in spring of 2009, previously teamed up for Ashley‘s “He Said She Said,” “Not Like That,” “Suddenly,” “It’s Alright, It’s OK,” and “Crank It Up,” videos.

“They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course,” a source told Us Weekly, which first reported the news.

The two were last spotted together grabbing coffee a few days after Thanksgiving.

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend. Didn’t they say they were “just friends”?

I was just thinking about how I’d like to see them get married! Sad news:( Guess he just didn’t put a ring on it.

I’m not surprised that this news would come out on Vanessa’s Birthday. PR anyone. Next, people are going to start linking her with Zac who she took a picture with earlier this week. Just seems all to set up and staged to me.

aw..so sad =/

Guess all that romping on the beach and disrespect she showed her long time BF DID take a toll on their relationship. NO guy would tolerate that kind of behavior from his girl. And Efron was just as much at fault. So there…..to all those peeps that said it was nothing.

Haters Suck! @ 12/14/2011 at 10:03 pm

@whatever
I agree with you and I’m sorry i know how this is going to sound but I don’t care. Why did this have to come out tonight? Why? Her and zac’s break up came out a day before her birthday amd now this on her birthday. This is bull. Now I guess zac and Ashley are going to hook up and I bet I could tell you when. Sometime around febuary when journey 2 comes out or around august when gimmie shelter comes out. Seriously, anyone want to bet me?

@Haters Suck!: That sounds about right. I was thinking about how calculated everything is. You only hear stuff like this when someones movie is coming out or they have a new clothing line, new book, whatever. Only on days where someone, either them or a related act has something going on. It is bull.

Of course this would come out on Vanessa’s birthday. Cue her photo op with Efron. I bet their publicist is thrilled.

C’mon after those beach pics who didn’t see this coming? I guess scott finally got the hint Ashley and zac have been ******** behind his back. Dude it was obvious to everyone but you.

i think scott understood she is such a loser. Can’t do nothing without her parents’s approval, have a stupid a cliches tattoos, didn’t have talent, success, is ugly and just can think go to the gym…

Stop attacking Ashley. She’s beautiful, talented, and amazing. And so what if she does end up with Zac?? They’re both single now, there’s nothing wrong with it, and I think they’d make an adorable couple.

Either way, don’t blame the break up on Ashley. She is NOT a loser. You are. I don’t know why people enjoy wasting their time insulting people they don’t know behind computer screens.

The little Jewish princess will have to get a real job now. And I don’t mean a nose job. ronflmao!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 12/14/2011 at 10:37 pm

Hooray! Where do I call to be the rebound guy?

pretty sure we are gonna get tons of ZASHLEY pictures when Vanessa´s movies come out next year hahaha so LAME, and they both – zac and Ashley- have the same publicist.. sooo.. hahaha trololol

How would a fake relationship between them during one of Vanessa’s movie releases benefit their own publicity?? They’re not going to try to ruin her.

The news of Ashley’s break up happened to come out on Vanessa’s birthday, but the split has already happened. And Ashley’s already tweeted to wish Vanessa a happy birthday. They’re friends and Ashley is in no way the person y’all are making her out to be.

If you hate her so much ,why are you reading about her??

I forgot where i read it but i read that apparently on twitter, ashley has been posting tweets that could suggest that he was the one that did something wrong.

@Karen she tweeted “what goes around comes around”

Haters Suck! @ 12/14/2011 at 11:03 pm

@a
a relationship between zac and Ashley around vanessas movies wouldNt help them it would just hurt and screw Vanessa and take the attention away from her.That would be the point and that’s why they would do it

Why would they want to do that to her though??! They’re all friends. And if Zac and Ashley do develop a relationship, I’m sure it wouldn’t be a fake one created for the sake of trying to destroy Vanessa. That’s just cruel, and Ashley’s a sweetheart.

cookiemonster @ 12/14/2011 at 11:12 pm

i really don’t think anything is going on between Zac and Ashley but it is so obvious that Z&A’s publicist wanted to imply that something is…

tons of people saw that picture on Ashley’s twitter plus their little display on the beach this past summer and with the announcement on Vanessa’s birthday…their publicst so wanted to imply something

again I don’t think anything is going on but their publicst probably wants the tabloids talking about the possiblity

Haters Suck! @ 12/14/2011 at 11:15 pm

@a
they arent all friends. I’ve always thought this it’s been zac and Ashley against Vanessa. Vanessa went to every single one of zac’s and ashleys events while neither of them have ever gone to vanessas events not one. Trust me they would do that to spite Vanessa.

@A:

Are you working for Zac or Ashley?

@A:

PR maybe?

Haters Suck! @ 12/14/2011 at 11:33 pm

@a
you’re so naive it’s scary. Yes Vanessa was there to support them but theyve never been there to support her. Some friends? You will see Ashley and zac hook up and I’m telling you it’ll be around vanessaa movies watch.

@A:

You don’t date you BFFs ex EVER – what a lousy friend you must be.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All