Gerard Butler: Coachella After Party!

Gerard Butler: Coachella After Party!

Gerard Butler lets out a laugh at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival GenArt MUSE party powered by Ciroc to benefit The Art of Elysium on Friday night (April 13) in Indio, Calif.

Later that night, the 42-year-old Scottish actor made his way behind the DJ booth and chatted it up with the musicians!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the evening, Gerard was spotted enjoying The Black Keys‘ performance at the outdoor music festival.

Last week, while in New York City, Gerard hit up the popular hangout The Darby, where he took the stage and belted out “Wonderwall” by Oasis and “Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones!

gerard butler coachella after party 01
gerard butler coachella after party 02
gerard butler coachella after party 03
gerard butler coachella after party 04
gerard butler coachella after party 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

After party? I thought Coachella WAS one big party! Now there’s parties after parties!

After that they went to ‘”Coachella after party” after party’

Gossipgirl @ 04/14/2012 at 1:17 pm

Can Daniel Craig please call Butler and give him some grooming tips? The man always looks greasy and sleazy. …. Yuck!

@Gossipgirl: Daniel Craig looks like mr. potatohead. ick

Together with Katy Perry

AmICynical? @ 04/14/2012 at 1:23 pm

I’m exhausted just watching him bounce around.

He looks like he wants to f/u/ck ALL the time.

How do you he is with katy perry?.

NotwithKatyPerry @ 04/14/2012 at 1:46 pm

@cupccake: she’s just speculating. Butler doesn’t have “high-profile” relationships.

Is the chick in the hat the same one he was beside in the photo linked in the other thread? Similar look anyway.

Cracksmeup! @ 04/14/2012 at 2:06 pm

He really does look a bit out of it in these latest pix, not himself. Hope he’s not relapsing.
I don’t really see any of his regular friends around him in any of these. Could be he is alone or was with the woman and she’s staying back out of sight now that he knows the paps are about.
I could tell in one set of photos, his tattooed friend was pointing them out to him and his expression changed when he zoned in on the camera.
You know, he can hate them all he wants and I’m not saying I blame him, but he better get over it because they’re here to stay. It’s part of the life he’s chosen, the down side of it, but he needs to handle it with a bit more dignity and control and not fake smiles and hateful looks. That’s all I’m sayin!
I think he probably doesn’t mind them too much unless he has a date or a woman nearby. Gerry’s never mastered the skill of the poker face.

NotwithKatyPerry @ 04/14/2012 at 2:19 pm

@serena: I don’t think so. The girl in the pics on this thread appears much shorter…and cute…but not as pretty as the other girl. IMO…..

Cracksmeup! @ 04/14/2012 at 2:23 pm

@Mina: Oh honey, most men do even long after they can’t any more.

He is dating someone @ 04/14/2012 at 2:26 pm

@Cracksmeup!:
Hi Eve, I see you are back!

The girl is very beautiful, but we don’t know if he asked for her number, as we see in some of the photos, or she came with him. It seems like there are 2 women. One the Russian site has, and the other is shown on the thread/Zimbio photos.
It could be the same girl, or 2 different girls. In one of the thread/zimbio pictures it looks like he is entering her number into his phones, maybe???? Anyway, she looks too young to be Jenea.

Cracksmeup! @ 04/14/2012 at 2:29 pm

@NotwithKatyPerry: Yeah, that other woman looked a tad familiar. Stunning like a model/spokeswoman, his usual type, etc.
I’m surprised all the ones here who were all up in arms over “Altgate” a few weeks back haven’t claimed it’s her and jumped all over this! Oh well. Maybe no one cares anymore?

NotwithKatyPerry @ 04/14/2012 at 2:55 pm

@Cracksmeup!: Jenea is in her early 30′s…both girls from yesterday look much younger….I don’t think either looks like J.Alt…but you’re right. I don’t think anyone cares about her anymore. It appears Butler has washed his hands of her….

They would make a nice looking couple imo. Great pics of them dancing together — super sexy.

I like seeing Gerry out and about . What’s he gonna do sit at home and knit ? He’s a young single adult male . Love Gerry !!! thanks JJ for posting .

GoodGrief @ 04/14/2012 at 3:04 pm

Warning. Pretty sure “He is dating someone” at the end of the last thread and on this one….is LOL. Moniker stealing?
Cutting and pasting other’s comments…and responding with ageist B.S.
Being obsessed with outing “Eve”…
I don’t know…but He’s dating someone is usually straight-forward and not such a raging b/iatch….
I could be wrong….but I doubt it.

He probably next a chick fix since he spent a week in New York with all his buddies!!

He is dating someone @ 04/14/2012 at 3:24 pm

Here you can see everything better

He is dating someone @ 04/14/2012 at 3:29 pm

celebrity has him dancing with her, or maybe it’s another one, but JJ won’t let me link it

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All