Samantha Ronson Debuts 'Summer of Sam' Song

Samantha Ronson Debuts 'Summer of Sam' Song

Samantha Ronson makes an appearance on Live! with Kelly on Tuesday (May 1) to debut her new single, “Summer of Sam”.

The 34-year-old musician performed with her band, Samantha Ronson & The Undertakers. They have a new album called Chasing The Reds, which is in stores now.

“Super excited to perform Summer of Sam on @LiveKelly tomorrow morning. Hope you all tune in 9am est on abc,” Sam tweeted the night before.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Samantha Ronson’s new single?

Samantha Ronson Debuts “Summer of Sam”

Michael Buckner/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Carbon Copy @ 05/02/2012 at 5:33 pm

Why now JJ. This is old news and for what Radar reported it sucked and was ackward.

……why?

Not A Fan @ 05/02/2012 at 5:50 pm

not so good

OMG I thought she was a dude, is she gay, sorry don’t get mad, just askin

I happened to be tuning in that day, and thought it might have been the worst musical performance I’ve ever seen or heard in my life.

She might be a good DJ but she is an awful singer. The performance didnt sound professional at all. It was probably the worst they have ever had on LIVE and many morning shows. She has no future singing, she has no voice and no stage personality and looked like she was drugged out during the whole appearance.

wow, she sounds tone deaf :x this was really bad singing, performance, and music! was really expecting a lot more from a famous DJ, sounded like a corny garage band. Also, Kelly is such a liar. No way is that going to be bar “anthem”…….pssssh, yeah, right. She must be tone deaf, too.

How did she get a gig on this national program ? How is she defined as a musician ? This is so awful it is painful.

Gossipgirl @ 05/02/2012 at 6:12 pm

@mig234: Yes she is gay. She used to date Lohan.

Whoa, she cannot sing. Just autotune that ish.

PLEASE stick to being a DJ.

YIKES,how embarrassing for her!

WOW, she got a record deal! This is horrible, she cannot sing.

Bad, awful, no talent, off tune, tone deaf…..OMG

One of the worst performaces ive ever seen or had to listen to on tv.

Go back to wearing headphones and using digital tracks
as a wanna be DJ.

Who told this chick she could sing? GEEZ!

i kinda liked that it was a little off, im over the perfect pitches its so boring. this was sorta cool.

Looselipz @ 05/02/2012 at 7:40 pm

Ouch my ears…give me hard core rap any day, not this glass breaking sheet.

Her voice sounded like a teenage boy. I like her inner blouse though…

Okay I never comment on message boards but after seeing this, I couldn’t resist commenting. OMG this is merely horrendous. Who the F let her go on stage in front of millions and humiliate herself. This is worse than karaoke-bad, it is just the worst thing I have ever heard. This is William Hung level bad.

God, she can’t sing and she looks like a bug.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 05/02/2012 at 9:05 pm

…Wow `I actually liked it. I liked the awkwardness of it.

well.. it’s not soooooo bad guys .. the tune is catchy at least … was tappin’ ma toe

This is actually horrible, I’m not being bias for who she is or how she has gained her reputation. But this really, really, really bad!

thighmegatampon @ 05/03/2012 at 2:47 am

it was so painful to watch/hear. i couldnt watch the whole thing. at first i thought it was mark ronson in that screen shot.

Nepotism at it’s worst..