Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard gets super serious in this brand new trailer for the upcoming season of True Blood!

The fifth season of the hit vampire show sees the return of a major nemesis vampire, as well as a continuation of various story lines.

Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Joe Manganiello, Ryan Kwanten, Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, and Kristin Bauer all make appearances in the second new trailer – check it out below!

Be sure to tune into True Blood‘s fifth season, which returns to HBO on June 10.

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Magnificent Swede @ 05/29/2012 at 2:26 am

fangtastic!

waiting sucks!!!!!!!!Come on June 10!!!

Waiting sucks!!! I can’t believe Russell is coming back omg this season is going to be so much drama.

danielik25 @ 05/29/2012 at 3:36 am

I´m so impatient to see sexy Eric and the other boys from TB in new season! Tomorrow is red carpet!

Peanut Gallery @ 05/29/2012 at 5:06 am

Red Carpet tomorrow!! Cool, more pics then. Interested to see the new season

Tb premiere? @ 05/29/2012 at 6:10 am

I wonder if skarsgard will bring or be seen with that blonde lady from marmont 2 or3 weeks back @the tb red carpet or after party Wednesday?
It will be very telling if skarsgard brings her .?

New pic @LAX 28/5

@Tb premiere?: Oh for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster lay of the relationship stuff.
If he brings anyone to the after party-he normally goes solo red carpet anyway-it’ll probably be any variation of Swedish Posse, family, or GK.

Forget the Eric/Sookie/Bill triangle, bring on Russell!!!!

Det Elliot Stabler!

I forgot the premiere is tomorrow! I’m going to blame the slip on jet lag. I like the airport pictures of him. He looks good in a hat.

Premiere party tomorrow yeah !!!! Waiting sucks but it is definitely worth the wait . Alex looks well rested after his flight home , handsome as ever .

Eric looks so HOT!!!

I’d also forgotten that the premiere was tomorrow! How great that we’ll get new photos of everyone. I always love watching Alex interact with his co-stars, they all seem to have a great relationship. I’m sure he’ll look handsome as ever.

Let it drop @ 05/29/2012 at 11:55 am

@Tb premiere?:

For the love of Alexander skarsgard what is wronge with some of you? SHE …..WAS ….A …..ONE….. NIGHT …..STAND….. ONLY….. GET OVER ……IT We all know by now that either bjorn, Keith ewell will be present some where in the background at the after party.

Can you see why Alex does NOT bring a female companion at premieres and parties Alex will be hang , drawn and quartered along with
any female companion he is seen with.

safe option to bring his male pals I don’t blame him one bit.

Look at what happened when he was seen with the young lady at CM there was some hateful and insulting comments by a small majority of supposed fans, I feel sorry for his future girlfriend she will be hated and insulted

Hello Meloni. I can’t wait for the interaction between the three AS, SM,CM.
The party is tomorrow and we’ll get lots of pics. :)

@TB- I guess we have to wait and see. She was very pretty and maybe they connected or maybe not.

Airport pics- I see the grey pants are still alive and well . LOL. They must be able to stand in a corner by themselves.

Time to rewatch the previous season then, I’ve forgotten everything.
As for his dates – I think Askars is a serial dater, so to speak. He goes through them faster than kitschen towels and only starts taking them around once the relationship gets serious. I do find it mildly interesting though that he’s not showing any signs of settling down yet, he seems to be a family man, you’d expect he’d want to head down the family lane himself too.

Good point frisbee @ 05/29/2012 at 4:01 pm

Yes very good point I was thinking about that alex does seem like the type who has short romantic physical relationships but is unable to commit i don’t know how many unknown short term relationships he has had since Sweden and being in the USA maybe he is scared of getting hurt K bos***** didn’t help I know his heart has been broken i think he really loved Swedish model Sara tun that’s the only long term relationship I am aware of (3 years on and off)

I cannot believe how amazing this season looks and AS looks better than ever.
I do not know if you guys saw what I did, but it looked like Eric was kissing Sookie when that car blows up and Bill looked like he was getting very close to Nora.
This looks like it is going to be one of the best seasons yet, I think the Authority storyline is going to be very interesting.
I still think that girl that seems to have the trolls flipping out is Lyke Li (I know I spelled that wrong), if you look at some of the You Tube Videos of her, I think you might believe me. Also there is a shot of her BF at the Chateu that night.
His fans know that he will be bringing the Swedish Posse with him and why not, this way they all have a great night.
Aside from his amazing talent, AS is one of the most gorgeous man in HW, and the best part is that he is so humble and truly not only loves his fans, but his family and friends as well.
I cannot wait for the premiere tommorrow and the season on June 10th.

@mforman- Nope not Lykke Li. Not Tarik either.

Can’t wait for tomorrow either.

the must be Thursday comment is a blatant rip off of a buffy line referring to dawn “dawns in trouble must be tuesday”

Can’t wait for the premiere tomorrow. This season had better not suck as much as some of the last couple seasons have.

snookiestackhouse @ 05/29/2012 at 8:27 pm

…almost 36 years old?

STOP THE TROLL @ 05/29/2012 at 8:35 pm

Alex STOP trying to pretend that you are straight. We all know you are GAY. Come out of the closet.

@STOP THE TROLL: Why the eff would you think he was gay? Was he ever seen trolling for strange in a bathhouse or something?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All