Alexander Skarsgard: Calvin Klein 'Encounter' Ad Unveiled!

Alexander Skarsgard: Calvin Klein 'Encounter' Ad Unveiled!

Alexander Skarsgard is smoking hot in the ad campaign for Calvin Klein‘s new men fragrance, Encounter!

The 35-year-old True Blood star will be featured in the brand’s upcoming campaign, which will also include a TV campaign with model Lara Stone.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

“Their idea for their concept was very intriguing to me — it was almost like a short film and very film noir. It felt interesting to me,” Alexander told WWD. “I wanted to be involved with something where you tell a story — even though it’s a short story.”

Bigger pics inside

alexander skarsgard calvin klein encounter ad unveiled 01
alexander skarsgard calvin klein encounter ad unveiled 02

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Nice. They’re filming True Blood in my neighborhood today…I wonder if he’ll be here :)

Disney Villainess @ 06/08/2012 at 2:50 pm

Wow, this looks totes amaze.;) Seriously, he looks very nice here. Calvin Klien ads are usually epic, so I can’t wait for the TV campaign, I can already feel it’s gonna give me so much life.:)

Whataman! @ 06/08/2012 at 3:14 pm

That’s my Viking God! OMG!

Sad News Alex did not get the part in The Great Wall . That part went to Benjamin Walker from Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter . According to Deadline.com

@Strange: what???what a fool do this?

@maria: i know it is crazy .. How stupid could the directors , producers etc …be ?

@Strange: He’s an excellent actor, but that doesn’t mean he’s right for every role. And this role, interesting yes, but …
I’m not that sad for him, there are other roles out there for him – hopefully some comedies.

Alexander Skarsgard is a douch @ 06/08/2012 at 8:41 pm

I’m glad CK decided make this fragrance smell like rotten orange peels, booze, and week old urine with hint of rotting wood.

Good to know. I look forward to smelling like came out of a ***** house.

Disney Villainess @ 06/08/2012 at 9:10 pm

@#34: Oh honeybun, you FAIL once ah-gain. Why would you look forward to smellin’ like something that’s suppose to be sh*tty in your opinion? That’s right, give it up, you like Skars. You really, REALLY like him, LOL.

@Disney Villainess (#28)—-I totally agree with you, I cannot wait for the TV ads. If the print ads look this good, the TV ads can only be even more amazing.
I cannot believe he didn’t get that part in The Great Wall, it sounded like such a great part for him. Too bad.

this looks shoped @ 06/09/2012 at 5:43 am

They f up his nose, it looks crooked and his massive forehead has magically disappeared

@ladybug: Let’s face it, he’s a terrible actor

@mm k: Au contraire, troll, he’s an excellent actor.

@this looks shoped, well, I’m sure some photoshopping was involved, but no, look closely, his nose is still his nose (which is in fact slightly bulbous and crooked) and that forehead is still there. So they didn’t really seem to overdo the photoshopping. Unlike, say, the Men’s Journal cover).

Texas Swede @ 06/09/2012 at 7:18 am

CK has a knack for choosing a distinguished face for their line. They chose well this time. 10 stars in my book.

shinyfluff @ 06/09/2012 at 11:09 am

why is he hitting on a nazi youth boy circa 1938?

@ladybug: i think that photoshopedd the hair, look more shorter than actually is, but the nose, the forehead, the fine wrinkles are still here,all his distinctive face, the everything is more than to add up the parts.

so very beautiful!

Hatersgonnahate @ 06/09/2012 at 1:24 pm

The man is epitome of sex, or no, he IS sex!

Texas Swede @ 06/09/2012 at 4:20 pm

I wonder if CK realizes how many bottles are gonna sell just for women and girls to spray on their pillows and towels? ;))

Disney Villainess @ 06/09/2012 at 5:01 pm

@ladybug: LOL, yes, that Men’s Journal cover was a disaster. And as long as his prominent features aren’t messed with too much and the forehead still looks like a novel can be written on it, then I’m all good.:)

@Hatersgonnahate: NIce name.:) Haters can f*ckin’ mariNATE in the hate, IMO. And yes, he is sex.:)

@obsessive looney @ 06/09/2012 at 6:47 pm

@Alexander Skarsgard is a douch:

…and here we go again. You can’t get enough of him, can’t you, poor old cat “lady” ;)

@Texas Swede (#40)—-You are so right. CK has picked the perfect face for this ad, they may have touched up one or two things, but they left him be him and that is all that matters.
The man is absoulutely perfect.
I cannot wait for Sunday already. We have waited to long for Season 5.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All