Alexander Skarsgard: Soho Stroll!

Alexander Skarsgard: Soho Stroll!

Alexander Skarsgard is effortlessly gorgeous as he steps out for a stroll on Monday (June 11) in New York City.

The 35-year-old actor’s smash hit series True Blood had its season five premiere last night – check out some steamy stills from the first episode!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The next episode of True Blood is called “Authority Always Wins” and premieres next Sunday, June 17 at 9 PM on HBO. Don’t miss it!

Alexander is also featured on a Calvin Klein fragrance ad – take a look if you haven’t seen it yet!

skarsgard soho stroll 01
skarsgard soho stroll 02
skarsgard soho stroll 03
skarsgard soho stroll 04
skarsgard soho stroll 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Yummy!! Congrats very good numbers last night on ratings for the first episode off season 5 6.3 million people it was definitely worth the wait.

It was 6.3 million people okay . slightly down from last season 1 episode still great though .

wow he´s really tall

@hmmmmmmm: I’d looked at the groups for Euro 2012, but had forgotten that Sweden is group D, with Ukraine, France, and England. It’s going to be tough for them.

And JJ, ‘effortlessly gorgeous’? :) You like him, you really like him!

I thought that was KB for a second. He certainly has a type.

@Chiara: Yep. Apparently the woman in the photo hmmmmmmm linked to in the first comment is Swedish model Caroline Winberg, who’s list at 5 foot 11. She still looks short compared to AS.

Disney Villainess @ 06/11/2012 at 8:46 pm

Oh Ladybug, you done started something, LOL.:)

@ladybug- man she’s tall. Hopefully Sweden will win next game.

@Disney Villainess: Oh, I haven’t, but you know that every female standing next to him, especially a Swedish model female, is going to get linked to him. Never mind that this was probably some sort of NYC Swedish Posse group outing to watch the match.

I guess this means he’s cheating on Anne V and Lucy G now? :)

Whycantipost @ 06/11/2012 at 8:52 pm

@ladybug:

Don’t forget Charlize! xD Oh, also waiting for the Popcandies video analysis; I am sure people are gonna say this is the same girl that was in the car with him.. And that she is his girlfriend. Etc etc

KAY blood @ 06/11/2012 at 8:55 pm

Alex is gay. Please, open your eyes people.

I don’t get a gay vibe at all. He does seem kind of vanilla. I’ve come to the conclusion that it is Eric Northman that I really like. Oh, ,and I think Stellan is way cooler than Alex.

@hmmmmmmm: Sweden is in Group D, and their next match is against France, so,sadly, they may not win their next match :(

I know why Caroline’s name is familiar:

From Swedish delish

Facebook

What are the odds that we’re talking about Skarsgård and then goes into him in Soho?

plus fares fares, carolin winberg mm

Wow carolin winberg, is a 5ft 11 Swedish model.
Caroline Winberg was born in Sollentuna, Sweden. Winberg, a tomboy and aspiring professional football player in her youth for AIK from Solna a suburb north Stockholm, was en route to football training when scout Cesar Wintland spotted the 15-year-old and suggested that she consider a career in modeling.

You make the most of the models Alex whilst your in NY.and I love the fact she wanted to be a footballer, as football is alex’s passion.
@reply | Flag This
Blum @ 02/12/2012 at 6:11 am

Caroline Winberg has boyfriend. Her boyfriend is Fredrik von der Esch, good friend of Alex :)
@reply | Flag This
ladybug @ 02/12/2012 at 8:56 am

@Blum: No! Don’t you understand, every female that Alex is seem with he must be dating/hooking up with, etc. :)
Doesn’t matter who it is, it helps they’re in the same age range and reasonably good looking, but no matter. If he were photographed with Anna Wintour a small cabal of people who think that they were together.

@ladybug: Um no she does not look short next to him. In addition he´s standing on higher ground like you can see. I´m 5´11 myself but that´s not too tall for a girl

@Chiara: She looks short compared to him, I’m aware that they’re not standing right next to each next to each other and a direct comparison is impossible.
Compared to most everyone else she’s tall. And for a female-Swedish or American-5 foot 11 is decently above average:

Yes at effortlessly…..EFFORTLESSLY SEXY!!

Oh yay another stupid photo that will incite more dating garbage. Too bad he’s friends with her and she is dating his other friend. Obviously this is Swedish Posse stuff and they all got together to watch the game. If you look at the other photos, you know, the ones JJ DIDN’T post he’s with a few other people. Meatballs has them.

I don’t know JJ but are we laying on a little thick with the effortlessly gorgeous. Thats sounds like hyperbole from some fashion magazine. He looks like a good looking fan boy walking down the street and I wouldn’t want it anyother way.

Tribal Queen @ 06/11/2012 at 9:25 pm

Woh, woh, woah I like what I’m seeing through his shirt XD

he’s so feminine looking

he’s balding..look at that hairline..Swedes are ugly.

Alexander and Caroline dated when he still lived in Sweden. How did none of you so-called experts know this? Fail for you guys.

Disney Villainess @ 06/11/2012 at 11:13 pm

@Hmmm: “He does seem kind of vanilla.” “Oh, ,and I think Stellan is way cooler than Alex.”

IDK, I would agree only if I didn’t pick up this certain ~flava~ so to speak, I can especially see it when he’s in motion. And IMO, Stellan’s well established, so he doesn’t give any f*cks and doesn’t have anything to prove to anybody as much as Alex right now in his life, and that, can make anybody appear cool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All