Nicki Minaj's 'Pound The Alarm' Video Premiere - Watch Now!

Nicki Minaj's 'Pound The Alarm' Video Premiere - Watch Now!

Check out the premiere of the video for Nicki Minaj‘s song “Pound The Alarm”!

“And those were REAL fireworks that scared the living daylights out of me! Lmao. I was like “get me down!!!!!” #poundthealarmvideo,” the 29-year-old rapper tweeted.

The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards nominations were announced this morning and Nicki is up for three awards – Best Hip-Hop Video (“Beez in the Trap”), Best Female Video (“Starships”), and Best Visual Effects (“Turn Me On”).

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the video for Nicki Minaj’s “Pound The Alarm”?

Nicki Minaj’s “Pound The Alarm” Video Premiere

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
somali girl @ 07/31/2012 at 1:45 pm

She is so ugly. When will show her real hair. That cheap wig is nasty

This is my country!!!

Yet one more reason to keep my radio turned off.

This video looks like starships lol..get some creativity for crying out loud.

Can’t wait till her career is over and I no longer have to hear this sh!t….

Why hasn’t anyone told her those blonde wigs are ugly yet??

You guys don’t like her but sure came and watched the video.

Not available in my region. Thank god. I’ll never EVER watch it ! I weep for humanity….

Love The Shoes @ 07/31/2012 at 2:37 pm

She’s not ugly just ridiculous. If there is a positive it’s that she looks like a young Chaka Khan and that’s a compliment.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/31/2012 at 2:55 pm

Comments:
1. Very Colourful, I like it more than Starships.
2. Great representing Trinidad and Tobago.
3. RIhanna sorry girl you can’t do a video with your crop over costume cause it has already been done by Ms Minaj.
4.Too many Boob shots, I guess it is for the Guys.
5.Ms Minaj is getting very very Pale, almost didn’t recognise her.

lindsey guyton @ 07/31/2012 at 3:17 pm

SHE SUCKS

The worst @ 07/31/2012 at 3:41 pm

She is a joke and an embarassment

Fluffball @ 07/31/2012 at 3:52 pm

im kind of scared to even watch this video

sing a nice song ONCE IN YOUR LIFE lady

I want to eat her breasts LOL!!!!!!!!

ermmm.. what did I just watch?

WTF! im from Trinidad and basically she is an ass and that was total ****! Anyhow she sucks as a rapper, emcee, lyricist, singer, and she is not an artist! BUt hey L.A. is full of those and she is old if she had turned 30 I know she would not have made it this big!

@Love The Shoes:

She does. I never noticed that before.

Fluffball @ 07/31/2012 at 5:05 pm

Just watched it and that was some scary ass ****, she walks like a tranny all the time and her dancing my gosh it is horrible i wish she would not dance her body is way out of proportion.

Look at this clown…pfff, she’s such a joke…

wtf she’s white here O_o

For awhile, I was a huge Nicki fan (when she actually was herself and rapped), now she is a pawn and sellout. All of her videos are the same, with no creativity and her breasts are always hanging out, with skimpy dancers along her side. I feel like it’s Groundhog’s Day, because I keep reliving the same videos over and over and over again. It’s beyond old.

@Sara:

I agree. She’s all pop and needs to come up with something new.

She looks terrible. I feel embarrassed for her.

She just know how to make money. And come on she is not a beauty, but she’s not ugly either. :) At least she can sing a bit.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All