Jude Law: I Was Excited About Being in '360'!

Jude Law: I Was Excited About Being in '360'!

Jude Law brings his kids, Rudy and Iris, to a toy store to stock up on some goodies on Monday (August 13) in Primrose Hill, London, England.

Later in the day, the 39-year-old actor and his children stopped off at a store to buy some snacks.

Jude recently commented on his role in the film 360, which is now playing in limited release theaters.

“I was excited about being in something with multiple languages, and it’s very much about humans being humans and trying to do the right thing,” Jude said of the flick.

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law and his kids shopping in London…

jude law shopping rudy iris 01
jude law shopping rudy iris 02
jude law shopping rudy iris 03
jude law shopping rudy iris 04
jude law shopping rudy iris 05
jude law shopping rudy iris 06
jude law shopping rudy iris 07
jude law shopping rudy iris 08
jude law shopping rudy iris 09
jude law shopping rudy iris 10
jude law shopping rudy iris 11
jude law shopping rudy iris 12
jude law shopping rudy iris 13
jude law shopping rudy iris 14

• Tori Spelling opens up about her sex life with husband Dean McDermott- US Weekly
  • Pro skateboarder Jereme Rogers is arrested for beating someone up- TMZ
  • How much did CBS president Les Moonves earn in 2013? - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch an exclusive clip from Make Your Move- Just Jared Jr
  • Where will Mickey Rooney be buried?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Duck Dynasty star Lisa Robertson experienced sexual abuse as a child - Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her legs in sexy daisy dukes- Hollywood Tuna

Beautiful man and looks like he’s a great father too. (Swoons.)

just as Douglas explained I am impressed that some one can profit $9722 in one month on the internet. did you read this link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/sekBt

he is gorgeous

Nice looking family.

shambolic @ 08/14/2012 at 8:42 am

BEAUTIFUL FATHER, BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!!

Jude and the kids are looking as fine and beautiful as ever. Looking forward to Anna Karenina and Rise of the Guardians this fall.

dolorescraeg @ 08/14/2012 at 9:08 am

this man doesn’t have to try to be sexy. gorgeous dad and children

cute family thanks Jared<3

richandthin @ 08/14/2012 at 9:57 am

I can haz a Jude Law? Pwease??

beautiful family!! Happy to see Jude and family again…

dolorescraeg @ 08/14/2012 at 2:51 pm

as i look at these pics again this man just blows me away.he’s perfect…..

sweetannnierich @ 08/14/2012 at 3:00 pm

So hot.

Hiddie-girl @ 08/14/2012 at 3:37 pm

These pictures, I can’t even. <3<3<3 How is Jude so hot and why are his kids so cute?

nepenthes @ 08/14/2012 at 3:42 pm

Aw, I think both of his children look like him. He must be a very proud dad. And as always, sexy!

Just viewed the film”360″ and found it interesting with the subtitles and the connections the characters had with each other indirectly throughout the story.

Look forward to Jude’s upcoming films~Also, I hope he is involved with Peace Day this year on Sept. 21~ Can’t wait!!!

British Latin American @ 08/14/2012 at 8:06 pm

Always nice to see the gorgeous Jude Law, especially with his children. I only hope He still has that gorgeous assistant Ben Jackson.

Funny how we only see him with the children he had with Sadie, as if the one he fathered a couple of years ago doesn’t even exist…

That Rudy is going to grow up to be a heartbreaker. Iris too.
@ethel: “We” aren’t worried about it. Sophia lives in Florida with her mother. If one knows their geography and math it’s easy for one to understand why paps don’t catch him with her. Unless one is a twit.

he will never stop being hot, I bet when he’s 60 I will still wanna tap that.

pretty.nice. @ 08/16/2012 at 3:02 am

Hey Jude! Long time, no see!
I hope you are doing well and having a great summer!
I look forward to seeing your new movie…well, all of them actually :)

Take care and God Bless

Cute munchkins by the way!

Has he gained a little bit weight.

AmazingBeautifulJude @ 08/21/2012 at 3:58 am

@ethel: You mean the extortion fee for that mistake ******* in Florida with the slag that got purposely knocked up for an 18-year meal ticket? The less about that whole situation the better. If I NEVER see it I’ll be happy.

AmazingBeautifulJude @ 08/21/2012 at 4:06 am

@Shower: Personally, I like having a little something to grab onto… ;)

He is so **** sexy.

i have no words <33333333333333333333333333 oh jude!