Hailee Steinfeld & Kate Bosworth: Prabal Gurung Fashion Show

Hailee Steinfeld & Kate Bosworth: Prabal Gurung Fashion Show

Hailee Steinfeld and Kate Bosworth look chic at Prabal Gurung’s fashion show held at Pier 59 during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday (September 8) in New York City.

The ladies were joined at the event by Allison Williams.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hailee Steinfeld

Before the show, Hailee tweeted a pic of herself all dolled up, to which the clothing brand replied: “Awesome. TY for coming, you looked so beautiful.”

FYI: Kate and Hailee both wore Prabal.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth, Allison Williams, and Hailee Steinfeld at the Prabal Gurung show…

bosworth prabal gurung 01
bosworth prabal gurung 02
bosworth prabal gurung 03
bosworth prabal gurung 04
bosworth prabal gurung 05
bosworth prabal gurung 06
bosworth prabal gurung 07
bosworth prabal gurung 08
bosworth prabal gurung 09
bosworth prabal gurung 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Is it healthy for us to see KB on every site? She doesn´t look good… Drunk pose?

Lala Land @ 09/08/2012 at 5:38 pm

Hailee is GORGEOUS!!!

Fashionista @ 09/08/2012 at 5:57 pm

I love seeing Kate at various fashion shows. I love her style! She interviewed Cushnie et Ochs and did a fabulous job!

She’s looking old sitting next to those two. Much older than an almost 30 year old should. The sins of her past are showing on her face.

Why does she think posing like she’s too drunk to stand is a good thing?

KB, we get it. Someone, at some time in your life, told you that the slouched-back, pigeon-toed pose made you look super-fashionable. But, really, it just makes you look like you have a skeletal deformity and/or a case of the drunks. Stand up–you look ridiculous.

DailyNightly @ 09/08/2012 at 6:11 pm

She should really think twice about posing next to someone sooo much younger, especially when she can’t manage to stand up straight. I wonder if there is something anatomically wrong with her leg or if she just really needs to use the bathroom?

@ladybug: I don’t know, but it makes her look either drunk, or she needs the bathroom.

@Jeannie: She is capable of standing straight, but for some reason, because for the sake of ‘fashion’, because most everyone else poses that way, she chooses not to. If she were really original, she’d buck the trend and stand up straight.

@ladybug:
“If she were really original, she’d buck the trend and stand up straight.” – That is SO true!

anonymous @ 09/08/2012 at 6:35 pm

hailee looks great as usual, she never ceases to amaze me. i think i spy a little trim on her long locks too!

Creature stop posing like that, you look ridiculous. It doesn’t make you look sexy, or alluring, it makes you look drunk and about to fall over.
I agree with all of you that said she should not pose to the beautiful young HW real actresses it just makes her look sooooo old and like the forgetten thing that we know she is.

WTF again @ 09/08/2012 at 7:50 pm

Another f@ckin post how much is she paying you JJ for her SH@T

whoa what happened to that girl’s makeup?

@Fashionista: Thank you for the link to the interview. Kate did an amazing job as a journalist! She’s so beautiful. I love watching her on video. To those who think she’s had botox, check out the interview. Nobody with botox can move their forehead.
@WTMF: What sins might those be? Proof please. Might they be she dated Orlando Bloom or Alexander Skarsgard?

@Tulip: No, I was referring to smoking, drinking & drugs. Why is it that every time someone doesn’t like her, it’s always about the exes? I’m allowed to dislike her for reasons that have nothing to do with that. Just like you’re allowed to like her for whatever reasons you have.

@WTMF: “Nobody with botox can move their forehead” You’ve claimed that before, except it’s not true. And you’ve claimed that she can’t have had chemical peels because she goes to a an aesthetician, but in California they’re licensed for chemical peels.
This doesn’t mean she’s had such procedures done, but your reason for believing that she hasn’t lack factual backup.

interview @ 09/08/2012 at 9:24 pm

that interview..she really appears to have had injections. She has little expression – not none, as it is possible to move with some sort of intervention but she’s very flat. And her film work would suggest she’s capable of more than that (even if she doesn’t resonate there either). so = the style stuff is really stiff and hopefully her other things aren’t as staged – she barely moves in that interview. And this set – the forehead is totally smooth. Not a movement. Which is questionable. Look, she isn’t the first of her age and generation to do this, why do some of her stans insist she’d never touch the stuff? Her lips are really suspect.

@interview: She raises her eyebrows in the interview and her forehead furrows. I’ve had botox and I know the forehead muscles freeze. I thought she was lovely and very poised. She did a great job.

I so tired of the stans saying she has had nothing done. Let us start with how many photos have we seen with her face extremely red, she has had botox, chemical peels and my goodness has she had lip injections, she also has done major things to her cheeks and I seriously think her nose.
I am trying to find that article from awhile back on that plastic surgery website, that had written about the procedures they could tell she had. Once I find it I will post the link, because I am getting so tired of the stans saying the only things they can;
we do not like her because of her exes
we are jealous of the anorexic famewhore
the creature has had nothing done
I understand they like her as much as the majority of us dislike her, but we need better reasons then the above nonesense.
It is getting so tiresome. I am sure they will come back and insult me, but I am so used to it already. Like I said they have nothing better to say.

@gemma: A well done Botox injection to the face doesn’t prevent eyebrow or forehead movement.

As already stated, I have no idea whether or not she’s had botox, but the ‘her forehead moves so she can’t have had botox’ isn’t accurate either.

Ew go home Kate, you beast. Quit pretending that you still matter to anyone but the hobbit!

@Tulip:

Tulip sweetie, just because you are juvenile and petulant enough to dislike someone based on whom they’ve dated doesn’t mean the rest of us are. We grown ups dislike her based on her words and deeds. We know you like her because she has the awesome talent of wearing clothes and taking nice photoshopped pictures, Perhaps it time that your two lips and the rest of you return to passing notes in math class.

Kate rocked it !!!! Great outfit.. love it !!

rosdays.blogspot.co.il

Kate is too skinny! I`m worried about hailee, because she looks present and healthy, and i just worry what seeing lot`s of fashion shows and skinny celebrities might do for her, and i really don`t want that for her!:/

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All