Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: Capri Hollywood Film Festival!

Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: Capri Hollywood Film Festival!

Gerard Butler is dashing while attending Day 5 of the 2012 Capri Hollywood Film Festival on Sunday (December 30) in Capri, Italy.

The 43-year-old actor was accompanied by his beautiful girlfriend Madalina Ghenea and was seen giving an award to director Antoine Fuqua.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Antoine chatted with THR at the festival to defend Django Unchained director Quentin Tarantino from comments made by Spike Lee saying that the film was “disrespectful” to black people.

“That’s just not the way you do things,” Antoine shared. “If you disagree with the way a colleague did something, call him up, invite him out for a coffee, talk about it. But don’t do it publicly.”

In case you missed it, Gerard recently made the list for JustJared.com‘s top 50 most popular celebs of 2012.

gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 01
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 02
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 03
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 04
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Thats a great look! Gorgeous Gerry!

Gerry is looking sexy but then he always looks sexy !!

I just can see in these photos, that she is trying to catch it! In doing so he does not want it, and very angry that he was photographed with her. This is evident on his face! He is on all photos do not with her! I had the feelings for what he does not want to be around her.

how about ending this year on a positive note and not hate on Gerald (and GF) Butler for a day.?

I’m with you Connie. But lets go for more than a day and try to not bash him or his girlfriend. He does not seem angry in the px’s and more than likely would not bash our loved ones.

I’m with you Elf But lets go for more than a day and try to not bash him or his girlfriend. He does not seem angry in the px’s and more than likely would not bash our loved ones.

Gerry looks great. Too bad he has that barnacle stuck to his side. It needs scraped off.

GB with his beautiful grlfrnd @ 12/31/2012 at 12:13 am

Way to go GB.
Happy New Year to you and you.

skyller2002 @ 12/31/2012 at 12:17 am

not a fan of the suit.

@GB with his beautiful grlfrnd:
Yeah way to go, you bagged a linginer model whos almost have your age, what a stud….NOT. More like a middle aged man in denial that he’s getting older and probably will die unloved for his inner spirit. before you go into that “spirituality” quest you might want to firs she a psych doctor. That way when reality hits you that your spirit is sadly lacking in substance and moral fiber, you’ll at least have some anti-depressants in your cabinet to make you feel better. Gotta love those “happy” pills, they help you not facr the truth and still feel good.

I’m trying my hardest to find the sexy in this guy.
He reminds me of Dylan McDermott and I never liked him either.

Maybe it’s the ugly facial hair?

@Yeah: Learn to spell.
Love Gerry, but not with this chick. Bad vibes from her. He should have stayed with Jennifer Aniston.

-MG looks soft for a change. She should leave her lips alone.

-As far as Gerry looking pale, I think the flash is washing him out. He’s not a very solicitous boyfriend. I actually feel a little bad for Madalina.

rotten way for gb fans to end the year with a photo of him with this witch. Better luck in 2013

@LooseLipz:
they are both scots. maybe you don’t like scots or don’t find them attractive. just a thought.

@well…:
i feel the opposite. i am picking up good vibes on her end. gerry’s not so much. but maybe he is goofing off.

@well…:
despite my mispell (lingere) you still managed to get my meaning. thats all I care about. Not getting scores for my spelling ability.

in her pics, she looks happy and is having fun.

I still say he looks like he’s trying to show off that he’s with a lingerie model whos almost half his age. He doesn’t look in love, just full of himself. She would be wise to read the writing on the wall and brace for the big let down. Also he doesn’t look mad at being photographed with her, only pompous.

Totally Useless Information @ 12/31/2012 at 12:45 am

She’s happy and having fun because she’s at a film festival around people in the industry and cameras. I’m sure she is hoping for good things to happen for her.

Okay, I think I have the answer to the weird pictures of gb and mg. Don’t know if the pictures are in proper order but take another look. They are walking, he turns to her behind him but you don’t see his right hand, right, just the back of it. His lips look strange when she is hanging on him, okay. Look on the ground by his right foot. A cig. butt. and it looks fresh. Bet cha anything he was smoking, tried to hide it from the paps, was probably holding his breath or just blew out the smoke. What do you think? Ha. That’s what I think and can’t think of anything else. Just never saw that kind of look on his face. Maybe that’s why MG was smiling.

what????????? @ 12/31/2012 at 12:51 am

@@loose: BOTH Scots? What or whom are you talking about?

@what?????? @ 12/31/2012 at 12:59 am

post 11 doesn’t like dylan mcdermott either. he has a big scot nose. maybe the poster of 11 just doesn’t like the look of scots. prefers a different race, ethnicity. like italian irish spanish english instead. as examples. people do have sexual preferences when it comes to body type.

@what?????? @ 12/31/2012 at 1:00 am

mcdermott isn’t my facial type either. its the big nose.
just trying to be helpful

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All