Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon Stop with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon Stop with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens holds onto a cup of coffee before heading to a nail salon with her younger sister Stella on Thursday (January 3) in Studio City, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress grabbed lunch with her sis after their mani-pedi session.

“Loveeee being back home in sunny LA for the Holidays! Specially love doing my morning hike in Runyon. <3," Vanessa posted on her blog that day.

The day before, Vanessa was spotted leaving the gym with her boyfriend Austin Butler.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens at a nail salon…

vanessa hudgens nail salon stop with stella 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All
Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 1:30 pm

@Haters Suck!: Oh no! I am perfectly happy to have civil discussions with Vanessa fans, but the kind of people you get on here, ie people like yourself are not capable of civil conversation. :) That is why I don’t have a lot to say on here anymore.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 1:35 pm

@merlins mum
Oh yes cause you zac and Ashley fans are oh so civil. Please cut the crap.

The thing I don’t get is why anyone would come to Vanessa’s threads for a conversation about her ex. It’s not going to happen.The same with whatsherface. We don’t go to their threads to have conversations, don’t bring them here.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 3:53 pm

@tina: We don’t come on here for that reason, so cos we don’t particularly like her, we aren’t allowed to have an opinion? I did n’t realise that we are only supposed to praise her. so I will discuss her, yes? I don’t think she is that pretty, alll she ever does is shop, get her nails done go tpo the gym/yoga etc. when does she work?

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 3:58 pm

@merlins mum
Nice you get pictures from maybe 5 minutes out if her day and ya got her whole life figured out. Good for you.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 4:12 pm

@merlins mum
And I think your boy efron is a grade A son of a b!tch but you don’t see me going on his posts to start crap.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 4:37 pm

@Haters Suck!: But as I originally asked you, all that time ago, was why? You have no proof other than unproven gossip and the fact that he is no longer with your beloved!

Over 7 pages of people commenting about a girl who went to a nail salon. Go get a life, people!

@Merlin’s Mum: i respect your opinion, and all the other that simply dislike vanessa and thats fine. but it is clear that most of the fans of vanessa are not die hard “zanessa” fans therefore stating that he is no longer with our “beloved” is in fact false. the same way you have stated that yes, some have made assumptions of zac through gossip sites, you have also made an assumption that we want them back together, when in actual fact it is their personal life therefore we do not care. i think zac seems like a nice guy and vanessa a lovely girl and there is no way of confirming whether they are mean or spiteful because you cannot trust gossip sites. also i would gladly have a civil discussion with you as a vanessa fan :)

@Gabi: if you took time to read the comments, it has nothing to do with where she is going or went, but who she is and her personal life. this debate has been going on for a while and i dont think it will stop. you dont really see this on other post of just jared which bewilders me.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 5:00 pm

@merlins mum
Am I not allowed to have an opinion or is that something just exclusive to efron fans? Just like being vicious and hateful is.

@Merlin’s Mum: Now here’s my answer for you. If she never works another day in her life how in the hel l is that your business? You don’t think she’s pretty good for you, her ex thought she was beautiful. He said it many times. Isn’t that what really bothers you? The fact she’s happy without him? Get over it. We actually SEE HER in her #19 movie. Enough conversation for you?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 6:02 pm

@tina: as for the working thing, how can you claim she is an actress if she isn’t actually doing it? I don’t care that she is happy without him as I think he is much better off without her.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 6:18 pm

@merlins mum
How do you know she’s not working? Just cause there are no pictures just doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I haven’t seen a picture of Vanessa eating for weeks. Does that mean she’s starving herself?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 7:13 pm

@Haters Suck!: so what is she working on? She has no films coming up aside from the animated one, which, I am excited to see as it has other people who I do enjoy in it. No one else seems to get papped as much as she does, so I suppose, to be fair, this is probably her job now.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 7:19 pm

@merlins mum
Yeah you’re real civil. Civil as a snake in the ground much like efron is. Turn your back on it that’s when it’s strikes like a coward.

@merlin mom this is the first time the ex has filmed in months. She was working when he was being helped out of clubs (and yes there are pictures of it). Does she still have her sag card? Well then she’s still an actress. You come here with your fake ass whining about having a conversation, when all you want to do is put Vanessa down. I never say anything about the ex unless provoked. Don’t come your crazy ass here to provoke me. Go back to his site since he save you from your mental illness.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:42 pm

@tina: Ooh, bitchy tina. Yum.@Merlin’s Mum: I think you’re right, she has very little going on. There hasn’t been a shot of pudgekin visiting her agent or going on an audition somewhere in the longest time. If they tag her lame butt at he nail salon, they certainly would document her trip to disney as she tries out for one of those jawa roles. Its like crickets on the hudgens career front.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:45 pm

@samsam: Most of the dislike among us ‘haters’ has very little to do with vanessa

@Nightwish: Oh I love it too, I wanna lick my bad words, I love it. Dumba$$ u really dumb. I am wow. U and A shoul d gtfo b!tchessss motherfuqer HAHA

@tina you sad little moo cow. Always attempting to go for the jugular with your insults. Somebody questions Vanessa’s career progress and you make fun of their mental illness. An eye for an entire dead body, that’s the way the Hudekins crew likes to play.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:22 pm

@A: There’s a new vanessa post LOL, super lame!

Feeling left out intric8? She is home for the holidays to visit family . She will probably return to NY before she starts promotion. Just as Haters Suck! said we get a small part of her day. The time it takes to leave the gym. Since she and her people don’t tweet every time she takes a leak, we will know when they want us to. I want her to enjoy her life. So if she’s happy , it’s all good. There is nothing four, pathetic people with time on their hands can do or say to change that. As must as you would like me to get into a debate with you, to give you a reason to be here I won’t, so you look like the pathetic little man you are. Sprewing hate for no reason. Good night.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:37 pm

@tina: Who are you calling little, your bitchiness? There is nothing little about me lol. Tina, i should tell you truthfully that all my activity on JJ takes up little of my time. Im on my computer working most of the time, and to break it up i pop in and out here in between. Its lots of fun making trouble to hatersuck and Bohji. I give honest opinions about Vanessa, but you guys totally hate everything i say, so…

@nightwish I know I made it over there! hahah.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All