Gerard Butler: Women's Guild Cedars-Sinai Gala!

Gerard Butler: Women's Guild Cedars-Sinai Gala!

Gerard Butler strikes a funny pose on the red carpet while attending the 2013 Women’s Guild Cedars-Sinai Gala held at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Tuesday (November 19) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor helped support the guild, which is dedicated to supporting patient care, vital medical programs and equipment, biomedical research, and education at Cedars-Sinai.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard was spotted chatting on his cell phone while out and about with a male pal.

FYI: Gerard is wearing Dolce&Gabbana.

gerard butler womens guild cedars senai gala 01
gerard butler womens guild cedars senai gala 02
gerard butler womens guild cedars senai gala 03
gerard butler womens guild cedars senai gala 04
gerard butler womens guild cedars senai gala 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Devil's Advocate @ 11/20/2013 at 9:48 pm

Wow..just reading about this and POOF here it is!!! Gerry looking completely FAB at the Gala (why wouldn’t he of course!) But still missing a good part of him.

WOW!!! that man cleans up well and totally rock a suit and tie !!!!!!!!!!! (swooning big time)

Chinese people can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Chinese people hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Chinese people segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Chinese people also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Chinese people, and look for Chinese people who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

Such a magnificent little social butterfly He is. I’ll take this over the bar-crawl antics any day. Nice Boy.

ay!!pero si el gerard se ve muy cool con esa pose….ja..ja..ja…muy gracioso…amorcito, te envio un besote como siempre ..buenas vibras para ti….amor ..amor.. mucho amor…desde peru….oh yeah!!!…nos vemos..

lfmtresa_a @ 11/20/2013 at 10:18 pm

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

In answer to a guestion on the former thread, Mr. Butler enjoys the Platinum perks of American Airlines.

Gerard looks nice suited up, but he needs a facial to soften things up a bit.

Can'tGetEnough @ 11/20/2013 at 11:12 pm

Gerard Butler arrives at the Women’s Guild Cedars-Sinai Annual Anniversary Gala in Beverly Hills, California. https://twitter.com/yapertcelebrity/status/403301236809539584/photo/1

Obamacare is killing our economy! Read this. Up to 100 mil Americans will lose their current employer-backed healthcare plan. This is shameful and sick, Obama. Just sick!

BMorningstar @ 11/21/2013 at 12:17 am

Where his bf? I like to see muscleman in a suit too.

Morning Star #9 @ 11/21/2013 at 12:26 am

@CHINESE PEOPLE CAN READ MINDS!:
He’s still chasing the beautiful young asian lady.

@CHINESE PEOPLE CAN READ MINDS!:
I knew this frenchman named Maurice who could pick what you would say before you said something, he was a great foreman and credit to his nation.

BMorningstar @ 11/21/2013 at 1:03 am

@BMorningstar:

BMorningstar @ 11/05/2013 at 7:16 am

Some guy named Isaak Park at Just Jared’s tech department is threatening to not let me post here anymore. BUMMER!!! Just because I stole some old lady’s moniker from the IMDb Gerard Butler board, and they don’t like my brilliant nasty posts! Well they can’t get rid of me. I can post any fake email address and a different fake moniker ( LIKE BUBBA), and they won’t know the difference. They will have to get that guy Snowden back from Russia to find me! I will not be stopped!
I just love and GERALD, and since I can’t have him, I will write any filthy thing I want about him. No one can stop my fun. I am a big fat ugly ******* with no job or significant other. This is my only pleasure in life.

Indonesian and chinese people like a laugh more than anything.

@BMorningstar:
It’s good you brought the fire extinguisher and not the flame thrower.

@CHINESE PEOPLE CAN READ MINDS!:
What I like to do is throw the cycle in the boot of my car, drive to one of many trailcross areas and ride my mountain bike. One time my aluminium frame colapsed from a shear in the metal, I had to replace the whole frame. Today’s bikes are much better, what I need is a chain tensioner to stop the chain from bouncing off for downhill circuits.

You look great Gerry!

Gerard Butler wearing Dolce&Gabbana to the Women’s Guild Cedars-Sinai Gala in Beverly Hills, CA on November 19, 2… pic.twitter.com/7xUOgQtyd0

@###:
There’s something on your chin, no no no your other chin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All