Charlize Theron Bares Her Bikini Body for Miami Photo Shoot!

Charlize Theron Bares Her Bikini Body for Miami Photo Shoot!

Charlize Theron shows off her amazing bikini body while posing for a photo shoot on Wednesday afternoon (March 19) in Key West, Fla.

The 38-year-old actress sported several different looks during the shoot and even got the chance to drive the speedboat they were on!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

“St Paddy’s, St Patty’s, St Patrick’s – I hope you enjoy the day, no matter how you say it ;)” Charlize tweeted earlier in the week. Lol!

25+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron on the set of a photo shoot…

charlize theron bares her bikini body for miami photo shoot 01
charlize theron bares her bikini body for miami photo shoot 22
charlize theron bares her bikini body for miami photo shoot 23
charlize theron bares her bikini body for miami photo shoot 24
charlize theron bares her bikini body for miami photo shoot 25

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks good. What else can you say?

So overrated.

@Jill: I love how nobodies online call someone ‘overrated’. Girl Bye.

No.2; I understand where you are coming from. But you are wrong when it comes to the right casting. Because casting is everything. Think Captain Ron meets Zero Effect meets Kill Cuise. And nobody in your little world ever saw it coming.

Katherine @ 03/19/2014 at 7:07 pm

Her breasts are tiny.

@bz: You must be looking in a mirror because I don’t see a beer gut.

Starworld @ 03/19/2014 at 7:36 pm

@MR. KNOW IT ALL: F!&k off. Your on your own. I’m London world now

Katherine @ 03/19/2014 at 9:05 pm

@ForMe:

I don’t think she has a beer gut but she obviously doesn’t do stomach crunches.

She looks so flabby. She’s being pap everyday going to the gym and still can’t get an athletic body? She must eat a lot. I don’t understand. Girl, you got to built some muscles, try pilates and yoga, you look bad, I can even see some bear belly!

That’s NOT an amazing bikini body! She needs a personal trainer. She’s been uglyfied by Penn. He always does it.

@ForMe: Maybe is not a beer gut but you cannot called that an amazing body. She definitely needs to workout a little bit more.

hellofather @ 03/19/2014 at 10:06 pm

In the last picture she really shows an awful beer gut.

Her body starts to look like her mother’s body.

Oh don’t worry about the gut and the flabby complexion: she will be photoshoped and airbrushed into oblivion, until you little blind fans will believe that she has a perfect body.

I see a lot of comments criticizing Charliz not-so-much-toned body. Well…that’s what happens to your body when you start dating Keith Richards…I mean….when you start dating Sean Penn. Keith, sean..I can’t tell who’s who, they’re like twins

Looking ok for someone who is close to 40. But, having a relationship with Sean Penn? Doesnt compute.

Theron looks very beautiful and happy. But I really hope that her hair gets longer – she looks so much better with longer hair.
I wonder where we can see the photos of this photo shoot. As her new film will come out soon, then hope to see her more on the cover of magazines.

And to be honest I don’t understand all these comments criticizing Charlize’s not-so-much-toned body. She’s in perfectly normal and great shape!

Look at those legs. Wow.

Ugonna Wosu @ 03/20/2014 at 9:01 am

she looks very natural. Not too toned(but still flat stomach) and not flabby. Just normal and healthy. I like that.

I see some of you being very hard on her. She doesn’t “need” to “work out more”. Maybe if she were filming a movie she would, but its ok to look healthy without being super “perfect”. Why can’t we celebrate a woman looking good and healthy, but not fat, without imposing standards on her that we wouldn’t want others to set on US? Its hypocritical. And its unfair.

Ugonna Wosu @ 03/20/2014 at 9:07 am

@susy_q: its amazing for someone who doesn’t emphasize her abs. She could have been a lot more “portly”.

Unless you work out more than she does, I would keep such comments about “should work out more” to myself if I were you. She clearly works out to have energy and be strong and fit, not to “look” perfect.

Theron looks perfectly healthy and natural. So what if her boobs are small,at least they are HER OWN. 😛
Its good to know that there’s new photo shoot of her coming out.

She’s perfect. Naturally beautiful.

I totally love what a naturally good figure she has. I mean, of course she maintains it and works out, etc, but there are no “six packs” or super muscles like some stars who obsess about their workouts, and there are no fake add ons! Charlize has just a naturally healthy and athletic figure. Nice to see that.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All