Alexander Skarsgard Is Toned & Ready for a Gym Workout!

Alexander Skarsgard Is Toned & Ready for a Gym Workout!

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his toned arms while stepping out for a gym session on Monday (March 31) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Last week, the 37-year-old actor was spotted looking handsome in a black tee while grabbing some grub with friends at Lemonade.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

In case you missed it, have a look at Alexander in a new trailer for his upcoming film The Giver, also starring Meryl Streep, Taylor Swift, and Katie Holmes.

15+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard flaunting his toned muscles at a gym…

alexander skarsgard toned ready gym workout 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

AWWWWW AAHHHHLALALLALALALALLLAAAAAA

“You’ll be in my heart”~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH AAHAHAAHHAALALHHOHOLHLHLHAHLALALLALALALALAAAAAAA

HOT damn. That bod, yummmmm

Cafélady @ 03/31/2014 at 7:38 pm

He’s definitely in good shape – and looks great here. May be a bit too strongly defined muscles (but that’s a matter of taste) – but definitely good.
As long as he don’t tries to get a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger at his Mr. Universum times (that was really a bit too much then – at least for my taste) – I’m on his side. LoL
But ok – I’m anyway on his side. LoL
So no one has to worry – he is and will be in perfect shape for the shooting of ‘Tarzan’ – that’s for sure.

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 7:39 pm

Well look who is fit and FOOOOOOINE on a Monday lawd baby jesus and some apostles his body right now though (imaginery squeeze it) walking outside with his body saying want it (I do you FOOOOOOINE SOB but but his butt is looking firm too hey now get it, He wouldn’t give it to me tho sad face) and his face looking a little confused or concerned?! Ugh Swedish dudes especially this swedish dude.

It looks like I could swing from his arms now and it would be fun you work on that body Skarsgard even though I know you have commitment issues could you sort that out though evolve so I ask for piggy back ride you. Gawd he looks so god damn climable though and I would climb him.

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 7:42 pm

@Cafélady:

His body is more than fine if he gets viney and his schoulders starts eating his neck then he is over doing it but now he is doing fine everything looks great you work on that 3D body Alexander SKarsgard work on it!

Yessssss butt shot :-)

Is this what is causing the earthquake aftershocks?

One thing; the man isn’t “flaunting”. He is simply going to work out.

YouSaidIt @ 03/31/2014 at 8:15 pm

@Soooo:

haha I don’t know about earthquakes but I am feeling alot of things inside me by looking at these Hoooooottttt he is looking amazing.

@sexy pants: my thoughts exactly….. I think I just melted into a HUGE drool puddle!!!!!

@sexy pants: I think his neck is bigger, but everything is proportional, so it’s not weird looking.
And remember, Tarzan will be in 3D. :)

Is he really 37? Wow he looks amazing!

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 8:34 pm

@chelle:

Clean up on aisle 5, 4,6 hell clsoe the thread before a real accident happens lol. But yeah he seems to be good at that huh he knows what he has to offer and sometimes he displays it very in well which I am guessing this is new gym attire I approve of this gym wear. Snap fingers twice, then says Work It Swedish Boo!

margarita @ 03/31/2014 at 8:39 pm

I’m not digging this look too much. I understand that he needs to transform into Tarzan. He probably does need to be bigger for that to translate onto the screen.

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 8:41 pm

@ladybug:

I call it the filling in nicely phase which is he is doing in the right areas very well and No he’s not at The Rock body phase I love the Rock I think he a real sweet cool guy but sometimes I feel real pain looking at his body it’s too much.

How can I forget the 3D I look forward to seeing all of that and more in 3D I feel I should get my 3D glasses to practise my reactions. I already have DaaaaaaammmmmmmmmNNNNNN and Whoaaaaaaaaaaa and OH MAH GAWD down so I will be ready for all of that.

@sexy pants: Ugh Swedish dudes especially this swedish dude – ?

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 8:49 pm

@Monday:

Don’t kill my buzz man cause I got one going just enjoy the Skarsgard offering… it’s a buff buffet

Wow, he’s looking fantastic! Even his usually skinny legs are filling out nicely. Yummy Askars!!! He’s got a few months to go before Tarzan filming begins, it’ll be interesting to see how bulky he gets…. Go Alex Go!!!

@sexy pants: How many Swedish guys do you know? If you’re only judging by celebs like Skarsgard and Schenkenberg, I hate to break it to you but they are models, they’re not the general population. Why do you even bring up his nationality so much?

all lame as s women are seeing is some outer shell of a real jerk with no personality, sorry to break it to you , so get a life and stop drooling over mr zero personality ! he should go back to sweden and shovel

@sexy pants: It’s a small tight butt and his friend ain’t to bad either. Buzz back?

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 9:01 pm

@hoggy:

I didn’t know immigrantion post on JJ the more you know the less you care.

@Ummm:
I lived in Sweden for two years and I would say that the men (and women) are way above average attractiveness when compared to American men and women.

sexy pants @ 03/31/2014 at 9:05 pm

@Ummm:

Why do you even bring up his nationality so much?
Why not!

Swedish,Swedish,Swedish, ikea, Ikea H&M Volvo, Sweden ABBA, Stellan Skarsgard, Bill Gustaf etc etc. Sweden

The buzz kills have arrived so Hasta la vista, then

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All