Lindsay Lohan Confirms She Wrote Sex List During Rehab

Lindsay Lohan Confirms She Wrote Sex List During Rehab

Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she wrote a list that was allegedly of men that she had sex with, which eventually was leaked to the public.

The 27-year-old actress was making an appearance on Watch What Happens Live when she was asked the question during a game of “Plead the Fifth.”

“You know, I’m going to get serious for a second,” Lindsay said. “That was actually my fifth step in AA at Betty Ford. And someone, when I was moving during the OWN show, must have taken a photo of it. And so that’s a really personal thing and it’s really unfortunate… I talk about it on the last episode on the OWN show, so to be continued.”

Some of the guys that appeared on the 36-name list include Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Phillippe, Evan Peters, Jamie Dornan, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, James Franco, Adam Levine, and Garrett Hedlund.

Lindsay Lohan Confirms She Wrote Sex List During Rehab

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she didn’t confirm it was a sex list. read what the 5th step is in AA. that will tell you what the list is about.

Heath Ledger is on that list and yet he is dead. So she had no intention of asking him for forgiveness. Lindsay Lohan has proven to be a ****. She doesn’t even know how to wear a bra. Something the censors have had to deal with on the OWN special. It makes more sense that she created that list to actually brag about the celebrities she has been with.

@Jason:

they don’t have to be alive. the 5th step is confessing to god, yourself or someone else the wrong’s you’ve done. only people to ever call it a sex list is the media.

@Jason: Whether you wear a bra or not and having sex with people, are two different things. She’s a grown woman. She can have as little or as much sex with whomever she pleases.

If those are the people that she supposedly slept with, and I was a guy…..I wouldn’t go near her even if I had yellow gloves and a mask on.

Just more of a publicity stunt to try and save her career. There might be two names on that entire list that it is true.

Whatever!!! @ 04/18/2014 at 1:40 am

She confirms she is as disgusting as we all already knew. She is a walking staff infection. No guy will ever want to sleep with her nor should they. Her career is over, she has never learned her lesson and she is essentially not hirable.

I’m still wait for extended list.

Where is Shaun White?

I’m confused as to how she got all these guys to sleep with her. She’s gross and has been in and out of jail and rehab.

Mrs. Phillippe @ 04/18/2014 at 3:32 am

James Franco recently denied that he had sex/sleep with Lindsay. Ryan Phillippe in an interview with Howard Stern in 2010 also denied that anything had happened with Lohan. In fact a publication said Lilo was crazy to have something with Ryan, but he did not want anything.
When paps asked Zac Efron about this, his face was ‘WTF?’.

As far as I know, the fifth step is admitting the oneself defects. And maybe, the list can also include people with whom she would want to have something, but never had.

She also had a short relationship with Aaron Carter, and he is not on the list. And that relationship was real.

Hollywood trash no shock

I wouldn’t even pee on that….trash!

This list sounds like a list of guys she WANTED to sleep with, lol

I am sorry, but why is this NOT believable? She has slept around for a long time, and those are the circles she runs in. Those are guys she has partied with, and why could that not lead to sex? She could have named a lot more, I suspect, but I think there is a lot of truth in that list. As far as the guys denying it? Wouldn’t you?? Would you really expect ANY of them to admit it?? C’mon. Let’s be real. Lohan is a loose woman, so why NOT those guys?? That’s how Hollywood is, people.

Not Bella @ 04/18/2014 at 6:58 am

I need to ask that. Why is it gross, when a woman has sex with so many men, but when a man has sex with 20-40 women it is ok or even cool or even mysterious??? I don’t like her, but i hate this double standarts.

manwomanman @ 04/18/2014 at 7:29 am

She’s extremely dirrrty ewww and extemely silly for trying to get attention by exposing yourself as a BIG HOE. Thank god not many people around the world are interested in you Linds.

@ not bella…..I just say yikes….either way if it was man or woman…a ***** is a *****. Se is like a walking / talking chlamydia. Who in their right mind…would want to go there?…ewwww!!!!!

just to say @ 04/18/2014 at 9:02 am

She is one huge sl ut.

TruthHurts @ 04/18/2014 at 9:24 am

I find it hard to draw a parallel between the fifth step, which is “Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs” and making a list and going public with who you had sex with. This female gets more FOS with each passing day. Phooey.

IMO most guys would go there. The more guys like any p. orn star turn guys on for some reason. Doesn’t matter her list is still small.

@Not Bella:
Like Leonardo and George.

Her holes must be like te black holes from space…and for your information @#20 Even as a man….hell no!!!I would not f that….I wouldn’t even throw a fork at it….f@@@@k no!

She’s never going to be accepted as a good actress or redeem herself in any way. She threw her whole life and career down the cra/pp/er as far as I can tell. She brought it on herself because she lives in denial.

She's Done @ 04/18/2014 at 12:00 pm

She’s a pathological liar and most likely suffering from BPD or multiple personality disorders. I would imagine she slept with some on the list but all? That would be a stretch even when she was at her prime i.e. early 2000s. The question is: does anyone really care about her anymore? She’s done i.e. finished. Let’s get past her obvious mental and psyche issues..she’s also completely slovenly, looks diseased. Horrible teeth, dirty nails, diseased lady parts from sleeping with various people…most of them tricks. She’s not only destroyed her career but has completely degraded herself by allowing herself to be used in the most degrading ways for money and drugs. She’s absolutely disgusting and I see no happy ending for her. I personally wish she would disappear maybe she could move abroad somewhere and eek out an existence much like Tara Reid. She deserves no second chances and really isn’t worth rehabilitation.

I don’t believe she slept with half the guys on that list…she’s a known liar. She is trying to make herself seem important by claiming she slept with all of them, which is sad in and of itself. She is and will always remain a delusional little trainwreck.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All