Jennifer Lopez Sings About 'Tight Pants' During 'Tonight Show' - Watch Now!

Jennifer Lopez Sings About 'Tight Pants' During 'Tonight Show' - Watch Now!

Jennifer Lopez shows off her toned abs while performing “Tight Pants” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Monday (June 9) in New York City.

The 44-year-old entertainer was joined on the show by Clint Eastwood, who is currently directing Bradley Cooper in the upcoming movie American Sniper.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lopez

Over the weekend, Jennifer looked super sexy in a black and gold ensemble while stepping out after news of her split from Casper Smart was made public last week.

Jennifer Lopez – ‘Tonight Show’

FYI: Jennifer is wearing J Brand jeans.

jennifer lopez shows abs during tonight show dance 01
jennifer lopez shows abs during tonight show dance 02
jennifer lopez shows abs during tonight show dance 03
jennifer lopez shows abs during tonight show dance 04

Photos: NBC
Posted to: Clint Eastwood, Jennifer Lopez

A&E

Lopez is a horrible singer. Fallon sounds better as a dinger. Damn.

FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER @ 06/10/2014 at 2:14 am

@M: She’s doing comedy, genius!!

FaithHillFANatic @ 06/10/2014 at 2:23 am

That was priceless!!! I absolutely LOVE and ADORE Jennifer’s sense of humor/personality. IMO, she did a damn good job. I was laughing. Jennifer and Jimmy have good comedic chemistry together. When she looked at Jimmy and said, “Listen up you lil’ *****. You better hide your wife. You better hide your kids, cause i will cut you. I will cut your father. I will cut your mother. I will scratch you. Don’t make me take off my heels. Look, what I’m trying to say is, get lost Applesauce. I’m the only one who can wear tight pants in this town….ya feel me?!?! Don’t rattle the cage…..ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!” I damn near feel out of my chair. I was waiting for either one of them to break character and start laughing as well, but they never did. They were committed to their parts. All I have to say is that tight pants have never looked so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Jennifer is on GORGEOUS woman. It must be the a$$!!!!!

@M: Exactly what I was going to say!
@FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER: If you’ve heard her studio-recorded singing you know even that’s not the best.

I don’t like the joke about violence.

Shot Me Down @ 06/10/2014 at 6:36 am

hOW EMBARRASSING! DOESNT SHE REALIZE SHE LOOKS RIDICULOUS?? LOL!!!

She Stinks! @ 06/10/2014 at 6:55 am

JHO will do anything to be on TV, so desperate for attention. She can’t sing here either. Who keeps giving her recording contracts? Looks like JHO was just playing herself. Classless, no talent, b*tchy and trashy.

Margo Largo @ 06/10/2014 at 8:47 am

Fallon’s a genius. Thank goodness he’s not on vacation AGAIN.

All that I can say is she is Sickening. She just doesn’t get it that she isn’t in her 20s anymore, she is 45 years old.

she’s so cute and looks amazing in her tight pants….cuz she got her tight pants on!

That wasn’t cute, and it wasn’t funny since we all know she’s so desperate to sell her voice-enhanced album, she will do anything. A 44 going on 45 year old woman still trying to be a teenager, instead of being a mother to those two kids she had. All she cares about is her career.

Can somebody tell me, PLEASE, how is her new single ‘FIRST LOVE’ doing? Has it entered any music charts? I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find it.

@?? The song is #164 on i-tunes, and has NEVER hit the top 100 but from what I am reading its going to be a hit song because its really picking up on radio.

Apparently radio has decided to push her song, so I am confused why the song is rising on radio, but still not a top song being downloaded on i-tunes yet. And it went on i-tunes after her American Idol performance?

OMG! She has the most annoying voice ever. She doesn’t talk with a normal one. She screeches! And her singing voice, without all the arrangements, is equally as annoying – like running your nails along a blackboard – OUCH!!!

Arlene Dickinson @ 06/10/2014 at 10:17 pm

What terrible rubbish. Fallon has destroyed “THE TONIGHT SHOW” legacy with this garbage.