Justin Theroux Hangs Out with Photog Pal Terry Richardson

Justin Theroux Hangs Out with Photog Pal Terry Richardson

Justin Theroux goes for a stroll around town with his good friend, celeb photographer Terry Richardson, on Saturday afternoon (June 28) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor’s new series The Leftovers will be having its big premiere on HBO this Sunday night and a new clip from the show was just released.

Here is the show’s synopsis: When 2% of the world’s population abruptly disappears without explanation, the world struggles to come to terms with what happened. Three years later, The Leftovers is the story of the people who didn’t make the cut.

Catch the series premiere on Sunday, June 29 at 10/9c on HBO!

Justin Theroux Stars in New Clip from ‘The Leftovers’
justin theroux hangs out with terry richardson 01
justin theroux hangs out with terry richardson 02
justin theroux hangs out with terry richardson 03
justin theroux hangs out with terry richardson 04
justin theroux hangs out with terry richardson 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

This pervert sociopath demands hand jobs, blow jobs, sex, kuming on the faces of the lesser known models he “works” with. Any friend or working partner who associates with him basically condones his behavior.

I love Terry

Their convo @ 06/28/2014 at 10:12 pm

Justin: Terry, i need you to do a photoshoot for my fiance Jen. She needs to reinvent herself because she’s dying to do someting edgy!! Please will you make this happen??? She’s been on my case about asking you and i quite frankly cant take it anymore..We’re desperate!”

55vineyard @ 06/28/2014 at 10:16 pm

Well I do not get the channel (cannot afford it) but wish them well.

Uncle Terry and his nephew.

Never saw him act before… he does better drama than his fiancé. He seemed natural and effortless in that clip. I was pleasantly surprised.

@BOYCOTT:

Exactly. I now can’t stand this justin dude. Anyone who has any connections with this PERV is a loser.

ewoita;ougguj @ 06/29/2014 at 3:25 am

alkt;oaiyt;

Justin can’t afford not to hang out with any famous person to be mentioned.

snapcracklepop @ 06/29/2014 at 10:16 am

@Not bad:
Agree about being pleasantly surprised by his acting. Also, I never heard him speak before- he has a nice voice.
But, his friendship with Terry Richardson counteracts all the good things.

PR hungry Ho's @ 06/29/2014 at 10:22 am

Where is aniston publicist???!!! Why the f**k isn’t he/she doing damage control on these Theroux and Richardson idiots???? What is Aniston thinking??? Doesn’t she know her boyfriend is friends with a known sexual pervert who has forced himself on women at photoshoots????? Is she that desperate she’s willing to run with this crowd to have a man???? Ups, but she’s desperate, look at the friend she’s hand with the racist drunkard Chelsea C@untler.. These four UGLY TOWN PUMP Justin Terry Aniston and C@untler deserve each other and belongs together… Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tells me everything I need to know about this guy, and by extension, his famous fiance.

Gross. Not sure how anyone can defend JA and JT knowing the association with this disgusting man.

bang it terry bang bang bang it Terry

Sarah J. Jones @ 06/29/2014 at 4:18 pm

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… http://qr.net/CFYs

I like Justin. Don’t care for Terry….. Justin looks good.

@snapcracklepop: I agree with you 100%… Terry Richardson has a major creep factor about him. I wouldn’t want to be in a room alone with him. The celebs that are all “hanging out” with him, seem to be wanna-be hipster/bad boys (or girls).

@BOYCOTT: So he’s the villain because he takes advance of the amoral hores who offer him sex on a silver platter? These “lesser known models” would f-u-c-k a dog if it could help their careers and you know it.