Jennifer Aniston Launches Second Fragrance 'J by Jennifer Aniston'

Jennifer Aniston Launches Second Fragrance 'J by Jennifer Aniston'

Jennifer Aniston is launching a new fragrance J by Jennifer Aniston!

“My debut fragrance is a clean, feminine perfume — it reminds me of the way you smell when you just arrive at the beach: fresh, with a touch of sunblock and sand,” the 45-year-old actress shared to People.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

She added, “This new fragrance is its complement. It has a hint of that salty sea smell that reminds me of a day spent in the ocean. It’s relaxed and refreshing.”

In case you didn’t know, Jennifer released her first fragrance in 2011.

Bigger pic inside…

jennifer aniston launches second fragrance 01

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

smells like fish

Sweet. I loved Jen’s first fragrance.

I have got to say I’m pretty interested to see what her perfume smells like.

u mean a floater? @ 07/15/2014 at 10:12 pm

not on the ocean or by the ocean, but a day IN the ocean. hmmm what does a day old floater smell like?

u mean a floater? @ 07/15/2014 at 10:15 pm

leelee @ 07/15/2014 at 10:07 pm
LOL at fish!
or crabs, how enticing.

sounds delightful. she’s so gorgeous.

J by Jennifer. Probably too dumb to come up with a name. Well, at least she still remember her alphabets.

The perfume is bright, clean and refreshing—basically, imagine if you could bottle the beach. Her new fragrance has gorgeous notes of magnolia, freesia and sandalwood.

This is just the kind of effortless blend of scents that we would expect from the consistently classic Jennifer Aniston. Nothing too heavy or overly-flowery from her—not a chance.

^ is that you huvsy? BTW arent you ashamed of your stench of ‘loser’ that sticks to your #1 client? LMAO

This is like an SNL comedy sketch… No way in hell she’s serious about selling this product. If she is , than she is about 15 years too late

She looks like a teenager @ 07/15/2014 at 10:49 pm

Wow, she looks like a teenager here… even freckles. Got to give it to her, the girl never quits.

Floritsa Gomez @ 07/15/2014 at 10:54 pm

I don’t understand how People actually purchase these “celebrity fragrances” that are made in Sweatshop factories in China.

what i'm saying @ 07/15/2014 at 10:57 pm

smells like sunblock and sand? are you kiddn me? that does not sound appealing at all

Could you PR hacks commenting BE any more obvious? (said in best Chandler voice)

Why would anyone want to smell like a touch or sandblock or sand? If that’s the case, then wouldn’t people only want to wear this scent during the summer? I wouldn’t want to smell like the beach in the middle of fall.

So if I buy this fragrance I will be smelling of ”pity”

Rofl so much photoshop there or that has to be a picture from many years back plus photoshop, she wished her real hair looked close to that lol. I’ve seen better looking manlier faces than this vapid mug. Go away ticky.

Doggie beach @ 07/16/2014 at 12:49 am

Who in the world would want to smell like the ocean!!!! How stupid can this dumb bissh be!! As if!!! That wasn’t bad enough, mix in sunblock, and dirty sand!! OMG!!! I can’t!!!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 07/16/2014 at 12:51 am

well, well…the old hag finally bottled her tears!!! Wah!wah! Bwahahaha,..

how much is the first one? anyone knows?

Jennifer perfume is on sale at Sephora for 17 dollars. Normally 38 dollars. On sale and it’s not even Mother’s Day. I have a feeling this perfume was not a good seller. Which is why it took Jen 3 years to release her second perfume. I wonder what fool she go to invest in a second release. She is going to have to do more meet and greets and signing sessions to sell this stuff and stop pretending she is too big a star to do it.

I’ve never been into celebrity perfumes, but the first one is DELICIOUS! I’m on my second bottle. I can’t wait to smell this one.

So the loons that are in the Pitt post are claiming that the Jenhags are posting with fake names and what they do? they came here akso with fake names.

Conclusion – henhags = Loons. No wonder that F333ck triangle will never end. Both sides just cant move on.

Joy B Angie @ 07/16/2014 at 6:22 am