Jamie Dornan has become a household name with his starring role as the sexy and seductive Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey – and we’re here to introduce you to his lovely wife Amelia Warner!
The 32-year-old actor and Amelia, also 32, got married in April of 2013 and welcomed their daughter, Dulcie, a few months later in November of 2013. Here are some other facts:
- Amelia is a musician! She has released music under the name Slow Moving Millie, but has not released anything new since her 2011 album Renditions.
- Amelia was an actress, but has not appeared in anything in years. “It wasn’t fulfilling. You have no control, there is no responsibility, you go to the audition, and you either get the part or you don’t – that’s as much choice as you have,” Amelia told The Telegraph. “Then a year later you see the end product and you can be in a completely different film from the one you thought you were making. It started to get really frustrating.”
- Amelia previously dated actor Colin Farrell back in the early 2000s. They were even rumored to have gotten married, but she later said it was not true.
- Jamie also reportedly told Glamour mag in his cover issue that he and his wife want more kids together. “You know, my wife and I want more babies,” he said.
- Finally, will Amelia be seeing the movie in theaters? Jamie says she doesn’t want to!
Check out photos of Amelia Warner and Jamie Dornan over the years… More Here! »