- Is Erin Andrews in hot water with Peta and Maksim over the slip? – TMZ
- What happened between these two Teen Mom stars to cause their split? – Radar
- Chloe Moretz got a sweet tattoo – Just Jared Jr
- This Ghostbusters star used to work for the Church of Scientology – Huffington Post
- What did Jay Z say about Lemonade? – DListed
- Kate Beckinsale looks incredible – Hollywood Tuna
- Watch Anne Hathaway throw massive shade – Towleroad
Erin Andrews News, Pictures, and Videos
“I’m thrilled to come back to Nashville to co-host the CMT Music Awards,” Erin said in a statement. “I had so much fun last year, and I can’t wait to see what antics J.J. and I will get into together. Plus, there’s nothing better than seeing my favorite country artists get recognized for their great work.”
“Having presented at the CMT Awards last year, I got a first-hand look at the energy and excitement of the event and I am very excited to be involved in a much larger capacity this year as co-host,” J.J., who plays for the Houston Texans, shared. “There are two things that I know about the people of Nashville… they love country music and they know how to throw a party. When you put those two things together, it makes for one heck of a night. I can’t wait to host the awards with Erin and be part of such a great night, honoring the biggest stars in country music.”
Erin hosted the event last year, and this marks J.J.‘s first hosting gig!
Kelly Ripa will not be returning to the Live! With Kelly & Michael hosting chair this week.
Michael will reportedly stay on the show throughout the summer as the network looks for a new co-host this fall.
- Erin Andrews was weirded out by a cab driver who recorded her walking out of the airport – TMZ
- Gwen Stefani shows off her abs in a sheer top – Radar
- Brandi Glanville addresses rumors about dating Snoop Dogg – US Weekly
- Bette Midler might have the best take on Batman v Superman – Huffington Post
- Here is the seating chart for the iHeartRadio Music Awards – Just Jared Jr
- Britney Spears had the best #TBT ever this week – Lainey Gossip
- Eight cryptic teasers about The Walking Dead‘s season finale – The Hollywood Reporter
- Zendaya fires back at fan who criticized her makeup free selfie – J-14
The stalker - Michael David Barrett - used a hacksaw to alter her hotel room’s peephole and secretly record video of her without clothes on.
“I’ve been honored by all the support from victims around the world. Their outreach has helped me be able to stand up and hold accountable those whose job it is to protect everyone’s safety, security and privacy,” part of Erin‘s statement read. See the whole statement below…
Erin Andrews stands in court while awaiting the judgment in her peephole video lawsuit on Monday afternoon (March 7) in Nashville, Tenn.
The 37-year-old sports reporter was staying in the Nashville Marriott hotel back in 2008 when a stalker named Michael David Barrett used a hacksaw to tamper with the peephole in her room and secretly record video of her unclothed without her consent.
Erin sued the hotel and the stalker for $75 million in a civil lawsuit. The hotel argued that the criminal actions of Barrett, who was sentenced to two and a half years in prison, were solely his responsibility.
Ultimately, the judge awarded $55 million to Erin. The jury found that Barrett was 51% at fault and he is required to pay upwards of $28 million while the hotel was 49% at fault and will have to pay more than $26 million.
It was reported by ABC News that Erin signed autographs and took photos with the jurors after the amount was announced.
Later that day, Erin took to her Instagram to share a fun snap with Jamie and Adriana.
“I mean….,” she simply captioned the image.
10+ pictures inside from the SiriusXM set at Super Bowl 50 Radio Row
More Here! »