- Get the details on an auction where one of John Lennon‘s teeth was sold – Huffington Post
- Abigail Breslin is one Lucky lady – Just Jared Jr
- Thousands of Parrotheads celebrate in Key West – FoxNews
- Did Kelly Rowland accidentally reveal the sex of Beyonce‘s baby? – DListed
- Victoria Justice jumps for joy in a new photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- K.D. Lang admits a crush on a teen star – Towleroad
- Taylor Swift introduces her new kitten – Celebuzz
- Coco practically pops out of a leopard print bikini – ASL
John Lennon News, Pictures, and Videos
The Beatles‘ music is now on iTunes!
After trying to strike a deal for years, Apple announced this morning that they’d teamed up with Apple Corps and EMI to release the music on their downloading service.
“We’re really excited to bring the Beatles’ music to iTunes,” Paul McCartney said (via THR). “It’s fantastic to see the songs we originally released on vinyl receive as much love in the digital world as they did the first time around.”
“I am particularly glad to no longer be asked when the Beatles are coming to iTunes,” Ringo Starr added. “At last, if you want it – you can get it now – The Beatles from Liverpool to now!”
Individual songs will cost $1.29, with single albums for $12.99 and doubles for $19.99.
In their latest promo poster, Good Luck Chuck co-stars Jessica Alba and Dane Cook spoof the Yoko Ono and the late John Lennon‘s 1981 Rolling Stone cover.
Five words: Dane, take off your underwear!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the new “Good Luck Chuck” movie poster — YAY or NAY?